FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Today I shall dance

Today I shall dance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A solitary dance, a dance from the emotions that dwell within my heart, the anger and frustrations, the peace and the love for here we all stand..mankind. we stand upon a solitary rock of life in this galaxy and yet we stand divided. Earth gives us beauty and wonder, she gives us all we need to live and to survive, she gives us variance in skin, in gender, in height and in wealth. But man stands split, his own thoughts and desires causing rifts within our kind. Can we not just live as one and treat our home, our sanctuary our Earth as she treats us. We are but one species, one kind and yet we stand in division. So I shall dance for those that can t, for those that hear but I shall dance amidst the trees, alone amidst the beauty of this world, this place we call Earth and I shall dance in hope that one day man shall find unison but I fear this will be a long dance.

Enjoy your day people xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A solitary dance, a dance from the emotions that dwell within my heart, the anger and frustrations, the peace and the love for here we all stand..mankind. we stand upon a solitary rock of life in this galaxy and yet we stand divided. Earth gives us beauty and wonder, she gives us all we need to live and to survive, she gives us variance in skin, in gender, in height and in wealth. But man stands split, his own thoughts and desires causing rifts within our kind. Can we not just live as one and treat our home, our sanctuary our Earth as she treats us. We are but one species, one kind and yet we stand in division. So I shall dance for those that can t, for those that hear but I shall dance amidst the trees, alone amidst the beauty of this world, this place we call Earth and I shall dance in hope that one day man shall find unison but I fear this will be a long dance.

Enjoy your day people xx "

Love, love, love it. With you in spirit beautiful.

Beautiful xx

I will stand along and hum and chant.

And enjoy the imagery!

Dance your heart out

Beautiful

I love your words. So beautiful

There is beauty in all things..our language is a great part of it, its whether we see the beauty or go about with eyes wide shut..xxx

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

[Removed by poster at 14/06/20 11:05:40]

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I like the way when I saw this thread the next one down was "Rate My Knob". Life (and the Fab forums) is like a box of chocolates, eh?

"I like the way when I saw this thread the next one down was "Rate My Knob". Life (and the Fab forums) is like a box of chocolates, eh? "

This is beautiful xx

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Does this mean you've got your dance mojo back? I'm going to sit under the trees near the river at the bottom of my garden. And just drift off to the sounds of nature. Your posts fill me with joy and inspiration

Beautiful mate. Thanks for sharing!

"Does this mean you've got your dance mojo back? I'm going to sit under the trees near the river at the bottom of my garden. And just drift off to the sounds of nature. Your posts fill me with joy and inspiration "

Hey if words can touch but one heart then they are words that should be written. Writing prolificly and all is of this beautiful world. I am dancing again, mainly my contemporary and have been contacted about joining the countys top creative choreography for males of all ages. Crossing fingers. Nearly filmed a bit and put it on the sites vid section..lolol. Have a wonderful day..sounds gorgeous.?

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

"Does this mean you've got your dance mojo back? I'm going to sit under the trees near the river at the bottom of my garden. And just drift off to the sounds of nature. Your posts fill me with joy and inspiration

Hey if words can touch but one heart then they are words that should be written. Writing prolificly and all is of this beautiful world. I am dancing again, mainly my contemporary and have been contacted about joining the countys top creative choreography for males of all ages. Crossing fingers. Nearly filmed a bit and put it on the sites vid section..lolol. Have a wonderful day..sounds gorgeous.?

"

Oh do it love to see it. Have a lovely day too

» Add a new message to this topic