FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Blocked?

Blocked?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Forgive me if i am being ignorant with this but ive had a couple of profiles comment on my posts, i take a look at their profile then shortly after im blocked. Am i missing something?? Keep thinking ive done something wrong or to upset them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

A lot block them that they simply are not interested in to stop wanted mail etc, dont sweat it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Forgive me if i am being ignorant with this but ive had a couple of profiles comment on my posts, i take a look at their profile then shortly after im blocked. Am i missing something?? Keep thinking ive done something wrong or to upset them?"

I don't know, Sam, I just don't know.

"A lot block them that they simply are not interested in to stop wanted mail etc, dont sweat it "

Ah ok yeah that makes sense!! Just didn’t want to think id done something wrong aha

"A lot block them that they simply are not interested in to stop wanted mail etc, dont sweat it

Ah ok yeah that makes sense!! Just didn’t want to think id done something wrong aha"

Fab is simply fab, don't read to much into others actions lol

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

The block is your friend , obviously there's no connection so done you a favour by making fab more favourable cos they aren't worth your time anytime , don't fuss over it and move on

"Forgive me if i am being ignorant with this but ive had a couple of profiles comment on my posts, i take a look at their profile then shortly after im blocked. Am i missing something?? Keep thinking ive done something wrong or to upset them?

I don't know, Sam, I just don't know."

Lies, you know all surly?

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

"A lot block them that they simply are not interested in to stop wanted mail etc, dont sweat it

Ah ok yeah that makes sense!! Just didn’t want to think id done something wrong aha"

If all you’re doing is looking at profiles then you’ve definitely not done anything wrong. As was mentioned above, lots of people use the block function to prevent unwanted contact. Don’t worry about it.

Ah ok yeah that makes sense!! Just didn’t want to think id done something wrong aha

If all you’re doing is looking at profiles then you’ve definitely not done anything wrong. As was mentioned above, lots of people use the block function to prevent unwanted contact. Don’t worry about it. "

Thanks for the reassurance guys! Not been in the forums in ages.

It probably just means they’ve looked at your profile and they’re not interested.

That’s all.

Just the nature of the site. Don't worry about it too much

"It probably just means they’ve looked at your profile and they’re not interested.

That’s all. "

Thats goos to know thanks!!

By *arrasicMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Well I've today had a couple send a nasty message then block me who I have never had eny contact with some strange people about

"Forgive me if i am being ignorant with this but ive had a couple of profiles comment on my posts, i take a look at their profile then shortly after im blocked. Am i missing something?? Keep thinking ive done something wrong or to upset them?

Lies, you know all surly?"

People think I know everything because I wear glasses.

By *arrasicMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"The block is your friend , obviously there's no connection so done you a favour by making fab more favourable cos they aren't worth your time anytime , don't fuss over it and move on "

It may be your friend but people are using it to send nasty messages to you then block you strange people doing this and definitely cowardly

"The block is your friend , obviously there's no connection so done you a favour by making fab more favourable cos they aren't worth your time anytime , don't fuss over it and move on

It may be your friend but people are using it to send nasty messages to you then block you strange people doing this and definitely cowardly "

If it makes you feel better i also had arranged an actual meet not too long ago, went to the meeting place and she didn’t show, just as I messaged asking where she was she blocked me

Here and There

"The block is your friend , obviously there's no connection so done you a favour by making fab more favourable cos they aren't worth your time anytime , don't fuss over it and move on

It may be your friend but people are using it to send nasty messages to you then block you strange people doing this and definitely cowardly

If it makes you feel better i also had arranged an actual meet not too long ago, went to the meeting place and she didn’t show, just as I messaged asking where she was she blocked me"

Some people are really rude

If it makes you feel better i also had arranged an actual meet not too long ago, went to the meeting place and she didn’t show, just as I messaged asking where she was she blocked me

Some people are really rude "

Ikr!! Seemed genuine and i was in awe that someone had actually contacted me first for a change then this happens. Totally made me more weary of meeting now

I think there’s very men who actually block women, even if politely declined. It’s a good practice to try yourself. Save you barking up the same trees

Very few men*

Take being blocked as a badge of honor......,

Here and There

Ikr!! Seemed genuine and i was in awe that someone had actually contacted me first for a change then this happens. Totally made me more weary of meeting now "

Not everyone is horrible, but I can understand why you’d feel like that.

Ikr!! Seemed genuine and i was in awe that someone had actually contacted me first for a change then this happens. Totally made me more weary of meeting now

Not everyone is horrible, but I can understand why you’d feel like that. "

Just need to get back out there and find another meet

Lies, you know all surly?

People think I know everything because I wear glasses."

I do as well

By *borofucktoyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Lmao please I've come across profiles I've never even clicked on and gone to check them out and realised I'm blocked ...other than that it's the usual crimes (sending face pic,saying hi etc) I used to take it personally but your skin thickens eventually with every 1000th message 1 or 2 sometimes reply...there the ones you got a stick around for

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

We block anyone that views who is under the age of 30 as they are not of interest to us.

» Add a new message to this topic