FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Really.

Really.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had a strange thought that this was a swibging site. Bizarrely it seems that a majoriry of people want to have a conversation about anything other than swinging.

Maybe have a look at faceblank. Instanensonse and Twatter etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There’s loads of threads in swingers chat

The Lounge is to talk just about everything. You just picked a wrong board.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

As the act of swinging is prohibitive for the time being maybe that is affecting folks' inclination to talk about it. Just cos its not wall to wall filthy talk right now doesn't mean nobody wants to talk swinging.

It's like football forums right now. There is no football so the discussion is a bit light. Am sure it'll all return in time.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

You have posted in the lounge where people chat about everything and anything. Other sections are available like club discussion/swingers chat. If you see a thread you you don't like just ignore it. Sounds like you need to understand the forums a bit more before you tell people to go and post on other sites.

"I had a strange thought that this was a swibging site. Bizarrely it seems that a majoriry of people want to have a conversation about anything other than swinging.

Maybe have a look at faceblank. Instanensonse and Twatter etc"

Show me your tits

Yea is tea and if you guys are not somebody’s cup of tea then that’s that but this is a site with over 30,000+ members and by the law of averages there must be a good fit for everyone.

Best of luck

Keep looking

T

Sorry take that back as with a 103 veris I took firm hold of the wrong end of the stupid stick.

T

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"I had a strange thought that this was a swibging site. Bizarrely it seems that a majoriry of people want to have a conversation about anything other than swinging.

OP..perhaps you need improve your understanding of swinging. It's as much about the social element as it is about sex. Conversations will reflect that.

You'd have a better chance starting your own thread around a topic you have an interst in talking about, rather than start one about your lack of interst in the current topics being talked about

To be fair you’re right.

Ok, I’d love to have some extra-marital sex with you both, either at your home, a hotel or a club designed especially for likeminded liberated adults.

What do you say?

» Add a new message to this topic