FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tell them you love them....

Tell them you love them....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *innie The Minx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I've been meaning to get in touch with a good mate of mine since before lockdown.

Just had a call to say he's on a morphine driver for cancer and is in his final hours.

We were joined at the hip once upon a time. So many funny,crazy times.Then life intervened as it does.

So I guess what I'm saying is if you love someone let them know, and make that phone call sooner rather than later.

Life is sometimes shorter than you think.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've been meaning to get in touch with a good mate of mine since before lockdown.

Just had a call to say he's on a morphine driver for cancer and is in his final hours.

We were joined at the hip once upon a time. So many funny,crazy times.Then life intervened as it does.

So I guess what I'm saying is if you love someone let them know, and make that phone call sooner rather than later.

"

Sorry to hear about your friend, I am sure they know you love them. Loving thoughts to them and their family x

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Definitely... My friend's husband died all of a sudden this week. We still in shock. He was only in his thirties. Really healthy. Not covid-19 related but just gone over night just like that. Life too fragile. Use every minute like it's your last is my philosophy. I used to travel alot to keep my lust for life and spend as much time with family and friends. With lockdown, it's been really dark times

"Definitely... My friend's husband died all of a sudden this week. We still in shock. He was only in his thirties. Really healthy. Not covid-19 related but just gone over night just like that. Life too fragile. Use every minute like it's your last is my philosophy. I used to travel alot to keep my lust for life and spend as much time with family and friends. With lockdown, it's been really dark times "

Life cut to short indeed make every moment count defo

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm so sorry.

Jo.Xx

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

So sorry to hear your news and thoughts are with you and your friend.

It's all too easy to forget and put things off because life is busy or you get distracted but you're absolutely right about how keeping in touch and letting people know you're thinking about them is important - it's something I have come to realise more and more through all that is going on currently and missing being able to see people in person.

Xxx

"I've been meaning to get in touch with a good mate of mine since before lockdown.

"

So sorry to hear that OP, hope your ok

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I keep the people I care about close for exactly that reason

My thoughts are with both of you xxx

By *lappyMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Thinking of you at this difficult time, only a message away if you ever need to talk xx

That’s tough. Sending you hugs

Under the Duvet

Thanks all.

Appreciated.

Can't believe the daft b@gger has gone.

We had the best times.

Huge hugs. Ive been through this myself in the last 10 weeks and its very very hard xx

By *utterflyandArtificeCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Normally I am contender for being the grumpiest fucker out there; but I have been schooled by this lockdown and losing mates along the way.

So I now take every opportunity to send my love to everyone who is important to me, and there are some on here who fall into that class ( clearly there are some who we would like to be too).

So here it is, big love to you all ???????????

that was a bunch of rainbow hearts if they dont translate to Fab xxxxx

A

So sorry to hear about your friend. You are right. I’m glad I’ve been reconnecting with friends I haven’t spoken to for a while during lockdown.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Rotten news op, and spot on with the sentiment..

Hope you manage to get some time with them despite the current situation..

By *reenlanerCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 13/06/20 20:29:28]

By *adbod74Man  over a year ago

Dudley

Very true words, my dad passed away almost 8 weeks ago from cardiac arrest, but with the lock down I'd not physically seen him since March other than video calls, we had to wait u til Thursday just gone for his funeral, so tell those you care for you live them tonight

Under the Duvet

"Very true words, my dad passed away almost 8 weeks ago from cardiac arrest, but with the lock down I'd not physically seen him since March other than video calls, we had to wait u til Thursday just gone for his funeral, so tell those you care for you live them tonight"

Sorry to hear that,such harsh times.

No date for my friend's funeral as yet. I'll be going come hell or high water.

Tru dat

» Add a new message to this topic