FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Range of age

Range of age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone, does anyone else go on their “online now” and see people they would like to chat to, but to be denied because you are out of the age range they have chosen? ... I completely understand that people have preferences, but I can’t help the year I was born! And I think you may be missing out xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Hey everyone, does anyone else go on their “online now” and see people they would like to chat to, but to be denied because you are out of the age range they have chosen? ... I completely understand that people have preferences, but I can’t help the year I was born! And I think you may be missing out xx"

Your cut off is 50. A 51 year old can't help when they were born. You might be missing out?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When you search, there's a little box you can tick that says that you're the age that the people you're searching for are looking for.

If ppl didn't use the age range facility then it's be pointless having it. If they're missing out then someone else is gaining surely....

"Hey everyone, does anyone else go on their “online now” and see people they would like to chat to, but to be denied because you are out of the age range they have chosen? ... I completely understand that people have preferences, but I can’t help the year I was born! And I think you may be missing out xx"

I'm outside your upper age limit.. but i would never say you were missing out

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Very good point. I’m changing it now xx

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No. Their preferences are their preferences and if they don't want what's outside their preferences then they're not getting what they don't want.

That's why there is a lot of people on this website that lie about their age just so they can actually get talking to someone who may be over there age limit... back in the day there were plenty women that I really wanted to talk to but I was a little bit under the age and I still am today

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If people don't want to meet a certain age how are they missing out?

By *oeBiggs321Man  over a year ago

Reading

I agree, some people feel more comfortable around certain ages, often close to their own, possibly due to having similar life experiences

» Add a new message to this topic