FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Seeking cuckold relationship. Any women interested in being in a cuckold relationship?

Seeking cuckold relationship. Any women interested in being in a cuckold relationship?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was previously in turned into a cuck by my ex gf. When we started dating and got into a relationship together I used to believe that I was a alpha Male that was putting it down on my girl good and proper. Our sex life was amazing indeed. She introduced dirty talk and stories about her past sexual encounters during sex which at first I found strange. I grew to enjoy hearing about her raunchy frolics and she opened up more and more with all sorts of kinks she loved. Then she surprised me one day as I came home to find her using a dildo that was literally double the size and girth of my cock. I was shocked to see her reactions using it and found it super hot. This turned into me agreeing to share her with a guy who actually had a cock like her dildo! This was the beginning of the cuck lifestyle. Sorry for going on so to get to the point ... I was made to watch her with numerous hung guys and I grew to fuckin love it. Unfortunately we broke up and since then I have struggled to get involved in relationships as I’m constantly wanting to explore the cuckolding lifestyle again. So... I thought I would ask on this forum if there are actually any women that are genuinely interested in getting into a cuckold relationship?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cuckholds are like landlords. Neither of them want to give you, your deposit back!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm looking for the right cuck guy

» Add a new message to this topic