FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Totally impressed

Totally impressed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uicy jones OP   Man  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

Been for a MRI scan today ,,,,

Got to say , completely impressed and can't praise the staff enough for the way I was looked after and the cleanliness of the whole area, the toilets were impeccable and so were all the areas I visited, I know it's a hospital I didn't need to be clean but this was just fantastic, total total respect to all the guys at the Cannock chase hospital

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Hope you are ok OP

Jo x

"Hope you are ok OP

Jo x "

Hopefully lol , but just some overwaited MRI from April ,,,, was supposed Of had it at Wolverhampton . But got a date last week ,,, and at least it's over with now ,,

And thank you Jo xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OP Im going to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on here for today. I know you have been to hospital but on your birthday too. Hope you get to celebrate it lovely man x

"OP Im going to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on here for today. I know you have been to hospital but on your birthday too. Hope you get to celebrate it lovely man x "

Aweeee thank you darling xxx

Yes was a great birthday present lol ,,, but least it's out the way yes I'll go mad and have a pint of Coke tonight lol

Xxxx

Couldn’t agree with you more on the praise for that particular facility.

I was in the very same tube around 18 months ago and had the same experience as you.

Super professional

"Couldn’t agree with you more on the praise for that particular facility.

I was in the very same tube around 18 months ago and had the same experience as you.

Super professional "

Fantastic and like I say cleaner than clean , totally totally impressed , can't compliment them enough ,

Hope all is well for you

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Oh Happy Birthday to you

Hope you have a lovely evening

Jo x

"Oh Happy Birthday to you

Hope you have a lovely evening

Jo x "

Thank you again , It's been a quiet one , living alone during this lock down obviously isn't ideal , usually be having a meal with a few friends and my mum , but been a quiet lonely one ,,,

I think the majority of hospitals are always keep in the place this environment clean I understand there's a lot of people out there if they feel ill or they've got to go in for test they don't want to because of the virus

"Been for a MRI scan today ,,,,

Got to say , completely impressed and can't praise the staff enough for the way I was looked after and the cleanliness of the whole area, the toilets were impeccable and so were all the areas I visited, I know it's a hospital I didn't need to be clean but this was just fantastic, total total respect to all the guys at the Cannock chase hospital "

I had one last monday at frimley park and I was impressed like you mate the NHS workers are awsome

"I think the majority of hospitals are always keep in the place this environment clean I understand there's a lot of people out there if they feel ill or they've got to go in for test they don't want to because of the virus"

Yes I agree , people do worry and think that's why they are working 200% to keep them clean and try and make the public realise how clean they are

"Been for a MRI scan today ,,,,

Got to say , completely impressed and can't praise the staff enough for the way I was looked after and the cleanliness of the whole area, the toilets were impeccable and so were all the areas I visited, I know it's a hospital I didn't need to be clean but this was just fantastic, total total respect to all the guys at the Cannock chase hospital

I had one last monday at frimley park and I was impressed like you mate the NHS workers are awsome "

Totally friend , they are doing an amazing job

» Add a new message to this topic