FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ALM

ALM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been mulling over this quite a lot and after seeing this disgrace in Yemen...shouldn't we be saying 'all lives matter' ?

An equality for all campaign should be all inclusive regardless of race creed or colour so rather than BLM I'd rather ALM... just a thought Xx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've been mulling over this quite a lot and after seeing this disgrace in Yemen...shouldn't we be saying 'all lives matter' ?

An equality for all campaign should be all inclusive regardless of race creed or colour so rather than BLM I'd rather ALM... just a thought Xx"

Here we go again. I'm going to my bunker. Someone tell me when it's all over. I just want to say BETTER PEOPLE. BETTER WORLD.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

All lives do matter but until black lives matter as much as white lives the campaign will continue

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

It's very simple. White people in America (who are the ones with the vast majority of the power where this movement originates) do not dispute that white lives matter. There is no large-scale problem with white people being shat on for being white.

There is however a problem for black people. There are a significant number of white people who shit on black people simply because those people are black. These white people don't need reminding that white lives matter. They know. They don't dispute it. It's irrelevant to the problem to include white people in the slogan.

"Black lives matter" is a message to those white people who think that black lives don't matter. It's targeting the message to a particular problem.

Why do some people find this so hard to understand?

Maybe you'd like to have a go at the NSPCC and say that ALL people need protection, not just children? Maybe you'd like to criticise the RSPB for focusing on birds when there are problems with a multitude of animals in danger?

Focussing attention on a specific problem is not illogical.

No.

Because until black lives matter, all lives don’t matter.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"All lives do matter but until black lives matter as much as white lives the campaign will continue"

This and

"No.

Because until black lives matter, all lives don’t matter. "

Say it again for the people in the back.

And this is not just an American problem.

Black lives matter aren’t saying all lives don’t matter

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm not saying black lives matter less and I fully understand the sentiments above I was in Zimbabwe 10 yrs ago so I've seen the results of extreme prejudice.. I just saw this thing on Yemen and then theirs the slave labour kids in South East Asia and it just got me thinking.... x

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

"It's very simple. White people in America (who are the ones with the vast majority of the power where this movement originates) do not dispute that white lives matter. There is no large-scale problem with white people being shat on for being white.

There is however a problem for black people. There are a significant number of white people who shit on black people simply because those people are black. These white people don't need reminding that white lives matter. They know. They don't dispute it. It's irrelevant to the problem to include white people in the slogan.

"Black lives matter" is a message to those white people who think that black lives don't matter. It's targeting the message to a particular problem.

Maybe you'd like to have a go at the NSPCC and say that ALL people need protection, not just children? Maybe you'd like to criticise the RSPB for focusing on birds when there are problems with a multitude of animals in danger?

Focussing attention on a specific problem is not illogical. "

This. I don't understand why people can't get this.

I read today that black people get treated differently in the NHS , I find this hard to believe that black people don't get the same treatment as white people in hospital or at the Dr surgery. Let's not go back to the 80's, let's talk about now your recent experience.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"It's very simple. White people in America (who are the ones with the vast majority of the power where this movement originates) do not dispute that white lives matter. There is no large-scale problem with white people being shat on for being white.

Excellent post

Manchester (she/her)

"I read today that black people get treated differently in the NHS , I find this hard to believe that black people don't get the same treatment as white people in hospital or at the Dr surgery. Let's not go back to the 80's, let's talk about now your recent experience. "

I happen to be listening to a LSHTM Viral podcast on this very subject right now.

Excellent post "

I get it in America but I don't see it here. I really can't believe that anyone in the UK in 2020 is treated unfairly. Yes there will be some, that's life, people discriminate and hate for all types of reasons. But the government run services, I just can't believe that. I truly believe we are all treated equally today. So I don't get the protest in Britain when I believe we have come so far from where it all began.

Excellent post

I get it in America but I don't see it here. I really can't believe that anyone in the UK in 2020 is treated unfairly. Yes there will be some, that's life, people discriminate and hate for all types of reasons. But the government run services, I just can't believe that. I truly believe we are all treated equally today. So I don't get the protest in Britain when I believe we have come so far from where it all began. "

You truly believe everyone in this country is treated equally? Really?!

In any country there will be people treated not equally, so I’m baffled how you can say that.

We see sexism, we see r*pe survivors not get justice, we see dads not get custody of their children, we see kids with afros sent home because their hair isn’t “uniform policy” and you believe everyone is treated equally?

I want to live in your world.

"I get it in America but I don't see it here. I really can't believe that anyone in the UK in 2020 is treated unfairly. Yes there will be some, that's life, people discriminate and hate for all types of reasons. But the government run services, I just can't believe that. I truly believe we are all treated equally today. So I don't get the protest in Britain when I believe we have come so far from where it all began. "

Would you care to explain what the Windrush Scandal was then? Black people invited here for work by the British government, settling here in the UK, working, paying taxes and contributing to society only to be told 30/40 years later you’re not welcome here clear off. The Home Office and the Immigration Services both government run services responsible for the scandal. We arent all treated equally..... please feel free to correct me if i’m wrong.

Manchester (she/her)

"I get it in America but I don't see it here. I really can't believe that anyone in the UK in 2020 is treated unfairly. Yes there will be some, that's life, people discriminate and hate for all types of reasons. But the government run services, I just can't believe that. I truly believe we are all treated equally today. So I don't get the protest in Britain when I believe we have come so far from where it all began.

Would you care to explain what the Windrush Scandal was then? Black people invited here for work by the British government, settling here in the UK, working, paying taxes and contributing to society only to be told 30/40 years later you’re not welcome here clear off. The Home Office and the Immigration Services both government run services responsible for the scandal. We arent all treated equally..... please feel free to correct me if i’m wrong. "

ALL lives matter!

We only see what the media wants us to see. There are white people getting killed by black people too. This is not a one way show.

How come the media don’t publish those...or the thousands or white farming families in South Africa who are being hacked to death on a daily basis just because they live there and don’t want to move!!

It’s soooo easy to say that until black lives matter all lives matter. But who says that they don’t...? Oh yes the idiot racists! But racism isn’t just a one way road people!

Until it’s gone completely which it won’t because humans are morons I’m keeping with all lives matter because we are all human doesn’t matter a shit how much pigmentation is in our skin. Stay safe and educated folks

Excellent post

I get it in America but I don't see it here. I really can't believe that anyone in the UK in 2020 is treated unfairly. Yes there will be some, that's life, people discriminate and hate for all types of reasons. But the government run services, I just can't believe that. I truly believe we are all treated equally today. So I don't get the protest in Britain when I believe we have come so far from where it all began.

In any country there will be people treated not equally, so I’m baffled how you can say that.

We see sexism, we see r*pe survivors not get justice, we see dads not get custody of their children, we see kids with afros sent home because their hair isn’t “uniform policy” and you believe everyone is treated equally?

I want to live in your world."

There will always be some people like that but as a whole in general, surly not

"I get it in America but I don't see it here. I really can't believe that anyone in the UK in 2020 is treated unfairly. Yes there will be some, that's life, people discriminate and hate for all types of reasons. But the government run services, I just can't believe that. I truly believe we are all treated equally today. So I don't get the protest in Britain when I believe we have come so far from where it all began.

Would you care to explain what the Windrush Scandal was then? Black people invited here for work by the British government, settling here in the UK, working, paying taxes and contributing to society only to be told 30/40 years later you’re not welcome here clear off. The Home Office and the Immigration Services both government run services responsible for the scandal. We arent all treated equally..... please feel free to correct me if i’m wrong.

"

I agree it wasn't right to let them live here for that long then toss them out. But the people with British passport s who have always been British ?

Excellent post

There will always be some people like that but as a whole in general, surly not"

You’re right, we’re all exaggerating

Manchester (she/her)

Excellent post

There will always be some people like that but as a whole in general, surly not"

Have you looked at any data on this, or do you just imagine it can't be so?

Pretty sure this was why we swerved the forums this week

Excellent post

Have you looked at any data on this, or do you just imagine it can't be so?"

I was asking for people s personal experience. Not a few stories that have been in the news, one off occasion s. I wanted to know if people feel it in their daily life or are they just offended on someone else's behalf

Manchester (she/her)

I've experienced sexism in my medical care, a deeply traumatic incident that could have cost me my life. I can't comment on racism as I'm in the predominant class.

Personal anecdotes (including those on news reports) are inferior to data, and the data suggests both racism and sexism

"I've experienced sexism in my medical care, a deeply traumatic incident that could have cost me my life. I can't comment on racism as I'm in the predominant class.

Personal anecdotes (including those on news reports) are inferior to data, and the data suggests both racism and sexism "

Some Work colleagues don't know their grown ups and still behave like children in a playground. When you report it , were you listen to and did you feel you were treated fairly?

By *ovissime acutamMan  over a year ago

Oxford

As a medical professional currently working in the NHS I would imagine there are cases of sexism and racism present today, very much like any public sector institution. I’d say a much more prevalent problem in the contemporary NHS is hierarchical bullying.

Manchester (she/her)

"I've experienced sexism in my medical care, a deeply traumatic incident that could have cost me my life. I can't comment on racism as I'm in the predominant class.

Personal anecdotes (including those on news reports) are inferior to data, and the data suggests both racism and sexism

Some Work colleagues don't know their grown ups and still behave like children in a playground. When you report it , were you listen to and did you feel you were treated fairly?

"

I ultimately received the treatment I needed after a month of excruciating pain that was dismissed as me being hysterical.

The doctor took a dislike to me for clearly sexist reasons and told me I was overreacting. I'm not elaborating. But I *should have died*.

In the 21st century a doctor ignored clear symptoms (I found out later) due to things he found out about me in the course of his medical examination which offended him because of his sexist assumptions about me. As a result of that I should have died.

My experience is not necessarily the norm but should never have happened. And is not, the data suggests (if memory serves) an isolated incident of one bad doctor.

Manchester (she/her)

"As a medical professional currently working in the NHS I would imagine there are cases of sexism and racism present today, very much like any public sector institution. I’d say a much more prevalent problem in the contemporary NHS is hierarchical bullying."

I'm sure both are true and probably feed into each other.

Oxford

I ultimately received the treatment I needed after a month of excruciating pain that was dismissed as me being hysterical.

The doctor took a dislike to me for clearly sexist reasons and told me I was overreacting. I'm not elaborating. But I *should have died*.

In the 21st century a doctor ignored clear symptoms (I found out later) due to things he found out about me in the course of his medical examination which offended him because of his sexist assumptions about me. As a result of that I should have died.

My experience is not necessarily the norm but should never have happened. And is not, the data suggests (if memory serves) an isolated incident of one bad doctor."

I’m sorry you had such an experience, it perhaps would have been an idea to raise your concern with the GMC as negligence is taken very seriously.

Manchester (she/her)

My experience is not necessarily the norm but should never have happened. And is not, the data suggests (if memory serves) an isolated incident of one bad doctor.

I’m sorry you had such an experience, it perhaps would have been an idea to raise your concern with the GMC as negligence is taken very seriously. "

It was a long time ago now and I was far too scared to do so. And distracted by being in so much pain.

It was definitely one of those things that should never happen.

Would you care to explain what the Windrush Scandal was then? Black people invited here for work by the British government, settling here in the UK, working, paying taxes and contributing to society only to be told 30/40 years later you’re not welcome here clear off. The Home Office and the Immigration Services both government run services responsible for the scandal. We arent all treated equally..... please feel free to correct me if i’m wrong. "

Perfectly put.

Excellent post

I want to live in your world."

I don't

"I'm not saying black lives matter less and I fully understand the sentiments above I was in Zimbabwe 10 yrs ago so I've seen the results of extreme prejudice.. I just saw this thing on Yemen and then theirs the slave labour kids in South East Asia and it just got me thinking.... x"

strange how this point gets ignored yet so many on here go mad when they hear the word black

I’m sorry you had such an experience, it perhaps would have been an idea to raise your concern with the GMC as negligence is taken very seriously.

It was a long time ago now and I was far too scared to do so. And distracted by being in so much pain.

It was definitely one of those things that should never happen. "

It shouldn't of happend and I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I know alot of nurses/carers that I don't think have a caring bone in their body but I also know alot that do. There's a doctor at my surgery who is always available but I'd rather wait a week for an appointment with another one because of his bedside manner.

"I'm not saying black lives matter less and I fully understand the sentiments above I was in Zimbabwe 10 yrs ago so I've seen the results of extreme prejudice.. I just saw this thing on Yemen and then theirs the slave labour kids in South East Asia and it just got me thinking.... x

strange how this point gets ignored yet so many on here go mad when they hear the word black"

slave trade still going on today in libya as well

"I'm not saying black lives matter less and I fully understand the sentiments above I was in Zimbabwe 10 yrs ago so I've seen the results of extreme prejudice.. I just saw this thing on Yemen and then theirs the slave labour kids in South East Asia and it just got me thinking.... x

strange how this point gets ignored yet so many on here go mad when they hear the word black"

I think the word black is okay this year, it's "people of colour" that makes you racist this year. You need to keep up with the movement.

[Removed by poster at 11/06/20 20:35:49]

strange how this point gets ignored yet so many on here go mad when they hear the word black

I think the word black is okay this year, it's "people of colour" that makes you racist this year. You need to keep up with the movement. "

apologies to all for my ignorance

This is from my personal experience of the living in the UK.....

I found the UK to be more class defined than racist ... examples of this would be all my work colleagues throwing around the words Eaton , Oxford , and Cambridge very often.... It seemed like they would size you up the minute they met you by the schools you went to...

People tended to fawn over Royal functions , that I as an American... Could care less about...

The city did have a very diverse population... I saw many Indian , Muslim, Eastern European and East Asian people.... It was very cool to hear a East Asian person with a British accent...

At no time did I feel any racism nor was I afraid of the police....

Now America is a whole different ballgame....

Every time I’m pulled over , regardless of the car I’m driving... The police officers always comes to my car with their hands on their guns or sometimes gun drawn......

I stopped jogging on the street because of this little incident.....

I was jogging at 6 am in Manhattan, earbuds on not a care in the world... All of a sudden 4 police officers pull up , throw me on the ground, handcuff me and put me in the back of a police car..... Keep me there for 15 minutes, then say “ Sorry about that , we had a call about a black male robbery suspect, and saw you “ No hard feelings, you can go on your way....

I didn’t complain or make a fuss... that’s just life being a black man.....

So for anyone that is not black.... understand that every time a black person interacts with the police... THEY CAN POTENTIALLY LOSE THEIR LIFE....

That is what people are protesting to change....

"This is from my personal experience of the living in the UK.....

I found the UK to be more class defined than racist ... examples of this would be all my work colleagues throwing around the words Eaton , Oxford , and Cambridge very often.... It seemed like they would size you up the minute they met you by the schools you went to...

People tended to fawn over Royal functions , that I as an American... Could care less about...

The city did have a very diverse population... I saw many Indian , Muslim, Eastern European and East Asian people.... It was very cool to hear a East Asian person with a British accent...

Every time I’m pulled over , regardless of the car I’m driving... The police officers always comes to my car with their hands on their guns or sometimes gun drawn......

I was jogging at 6 am in Manhattan, earbuds on not a care in the world... All of a sudden 4 police officers pull up , throw me on the ground, handcuff me and put me in the back of a police car..... Keep me there for 15 minutes, then say “ Sorry about that , we had a call about a black male robbery suspect, and saw you “ No hard feelings, you can go on your way....

So for anyone that is not black.... understand that every time a black person interacts with the police... THEY CAN POTENTIALLY LOSE THEIR LIFE....

"

Excellent post

I don't "

I don't live in a multi cultural part of Britain so I have no idea of your way of life. I live on a nice place with good people. Yes I've came across some issues. My daughter was bullied in school and the school done nothing about it. I went to the school and told them she would not be back. I think her mental health is more important than her education. She goes to another school now and is very happy.

"

"

I understand the protest in America I just don't understand it here.

Manchester (she/her)

Racism and sexism are alive and well in modern Britain. The fact you can't see it (or it doesn't bother you, or you can work around it) doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It just means you're privileged enough to make tackling it optional.

I choose justice. I choose love. Black lives matter.

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

"I get it in America but I don't see it here. I really can't believe that anyone in the UK in 2020 is treated unfairly. "

This is a joke, yes? This is heavy irony for comic effect?

Manchester (she/her)

"I get it in America but I don't see it here. I really can't believe that anyone in the UK in 2020 is treated unfairly.

This is a joke, yes? This is heavy irony for comic effect?"

One can hope

I think the word black is okay this year, it's "people of colour" that makes you racist this year. You need to keep up with the movement.

apologies to all for my ignorance"

This is a load of bullshit.

It makes me wonder what both of your views really are to mock like this.

I’m black, with predominantly black family I’ve never known anyone have an issue with the word “black” or “people of colour” in fact.

Although most prefer “black” over anything.

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

This isn’t about equality it’s about equity

"I understand the protest in America I just don't understand it here. "

You don't think that racism and inequality isn't a global issue then? Living in a global society it is our issue

It is the responsibility of all of us to stand up and say that it isn't right, people are people and should be treated as so, by ignoring the issues in other countries we are advocating that

I don't believe in treating people equally because we are not equal, we should treat people as individual... people have different needs/backgrounds/experiences/cultures/physical impairments.

We don't think the same or learn in the same way... How can you treat them all equally

Aberdare

"

I don't live in a multi cultural part of Britain so I have no idea of your way of life. I live on a nice place with good people. "

You do realise that this sounds like you're saying multi-cultural parts of Britain in aren't "nice places with good people", don't you? And you do realise how massively BNP it sounds, don't you? Fucking Ada.

"

Absolutely well said! You should not have been subjected to that.

This day and age racism should be a word children learn about from books not see it first hand for themselves

"I don't live in a multi cultural part of Britain so I have no idea of your way of life. I live on a nice place with good people. Yes I've came across some issues. My daughter was bullied in school and the school done nothing about it. I went to the school and told them she would not be back. I think her mental health is more important than her education. She goes to another school now and is very happy. "

So you live in a predominantly white area, likely white friends & family and yet you seem to think everyone is treated equally?

It’s no wonder you think that.

"

I don't live in a multi cultural part of Britain so I have no idea of your way of life. I live on a nice place with good people.

You do realise that this sounds like you're saying multi-cultural parts of Britain in aren't "nice places with good people", don't you? And you do realise how massively BNP it sounds, don't you? Fucking Ada. "

I find people’s true colours tend to seep the through when talking about race, sexual orientation and religion.

Aberdare

"

I find people’s true colours tend to seep the through when talking about race, sexual orientation and religion. "

Yes. Often completely unconsciously.

By *ewforestguyMan  over a year ago

England

"I understand the protest in America I just don't understand it here.

You don't think that racism and inequality isn't a global issue then? Living in a global society it is our issue

It is the responsibility of all of us to stand up and say that it isn't right, people are people and should be treated as so, by ignoring the issues in other countries we are advocating that

I don't believe in treating people equally because we are not equal, we should treat people as individual... people have different needs/backgrounds/experiences/cultures/physical impairments.

We don't think the same or learn in the same way... How can you treat them all equally

"

spot on.

Ruislip

It's not about ignoring anything. There is a group of people who are demonstrating against a particular issue in a particular part of the world. They are focusing their attention. People can still focus their attention on Yemen.

If you think that's wrong then maybe you think all campaign groups should just become an amorphous group called "Make everything better for everybody" or "Fix all problems everywhere". Maybe you think Guide Dogs for the Blind should become "General Stuff for Everybody Who Needs it".

Maybe we shouldn't have clothes shops or stationers or bookshops and every shop should just sell everything. Maybe I should be able to pop into Boots and catch a train to Carlisle after eating a three-course meal, get a new set of keys cut and have my laptop fixed.

It's just focusing attention on a particular issue. Can somebody please tell me why that's wrong and we should only ever try to fix all problems everywhere in one go?

Ruislip

I understand the protest in America I just don't understand it here. "

Do understand why people protested against South African apartheid? What is happening in America is wrong and causes immense harm. I for one want to stand with everybody else who is aggrieved by American racism and tell the people and institutions of the USA that the eyes of the world are on you and we condemn racist attitudes and practices. It may not be much but I can at least do that.

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Black lives matter aren’t saying all lives don’t matter"

No...but it just sounds that way

Aberdare

"Black lives matter aren’t saying all lives don’t matter

No...but it just sounds that way"

Fucking diddums.

Fucking diddums. "

I just spat vodka everywhere. I hold you fully responsible.

Ruislip

No it doesn't.

Does the existence of Help the Homeless imply that nobody should give a shit about anybody who has a house?

"

I don't live in a multi cultural part of Britain so I have no idea of your way of life. I live on a nice place with good people.

You do realise that this sounds like you're saying multi-cultural parts of Britain in aren't "nice places with good people", don't you? And you do realise how massively BNP it sounds, don't you? Fucking Ada.

I find people’s true colours tend to seep the through when talking about race, sexual orientation and religion. "

Oxford

"I understand the protest in America I just don't understand it here.

spot on. "

Indeed, we should treat people individually with the belief that all lives are of equal value.

I believe that some people struggle to realise that the black lives matter campaign isn’t contesting this, it merely stands to educate those that don’t share this belief and instead harbour racism which would negate that very sentiment.

Sadly this campaign has also been used for political jousting on both sides of the divide and we have also seen poor actions from a few unsavoury m_mbers of society which are both in themselves unhelpful.

"I don't live in a multi cultural part of Britain so I have no idea of your way of life. I live on a nice place with good people. Yes I've came across some issues. My daughter was bullied in school and the school done nothing about it. I went to the school and told them she would not be back. I think her mental health is more important than her education. She goes to another school now and is very happy.

So you live in a predominantly white area, likely white friends & family and yet you seem to think everyone is treated equally?

It’s no wonder you think that. "

There are only 4 black people where I live split between 2 family's, the others in their household are white. There is no racism against these people. They are nice people and fit in well in our community. I don't know anyone with strong racist views. I do think we treat everyone equally but as individuals. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. I have lived a shelter life. I am privileged. I'm not sorry for that, I'm grateful for it. I was born in a highly populated area but my parents moved here to give me a better quality of life. Your bad experiences makes you hate. Nobody can move forward with hate in their heart. So I'll leave it there. I was just interested to find out other peoples experiences and wonder if you are just jumping on the bandwagon of the American issues or if these were really a big issue here in the UK.

"

My true 'colours' may show as I don't see race, religion or ethnicity as I look at your profile. I just see a very attractive lady who I'd love to see in person

Does it? When people raise money for breast cancer research, I don’t think ‘well, fuck other types of cancer I guess’

When people want to save the rainforest, I don’t think ‘well, fuck other types of forests I guess’

When people want to save the whales, I don’t think ‘well, fuck any other sea creature I guess’

Weird that

"

I find people’s true colours tend to seep the through when talking about race, sexual orientation and religion.

My true 'colours' may show as I don't see race, religion or ethnicity as I look at your profile. I just see a very attractive lady who I'd love to see in person "

Of course you see race, everyone can see race (except ya know, blind people). Race is a thing we SHOULD be proud to see

Chelmsford

All lives matter.. end of really..

I do not discriminate..

Do you ?

"All lives matter.. end of really..

I do not discriminate..

Do you ?"

No they don’t. Until black lives matter, all lives don’t matter. It is really, *that* simple.

Does it? When people raise money for breast cancer research, I don’t think ‘well, fuck other types of cancer I guess’

When people want to save the rainforest, I don’t think ‘well, fuck other types of forests I guess’

When people want to save the whales, I don’t think ‘well, fuck any other sea creature I guess’

Weird that"

Maybe you don't, I don't think many others would think like that either, but you don't see many whales attacking elephants to say 'we are more important than you right now' either.

Chelmsford

I do not discriminate..

Do you ?

No they don’t. Until black lives matter, all lives don’t matter. It is really, *that* simple. "

That made no sense whatsoever

Chelmsford

All lives are equal...

That's my world

Chelmsford

Police lives matter too...

Weird that

Maybe you don't, I don't think many others would think like that either, but you don't see many whales attacking elephants to say 'we are more important than you right now' either. "

So BLM is about how black people are more important at the moment? Really?

"

You do realise that this sounds like you're saying multi-cultural parts of Britain in aren't "nice places with good people", don't you? And you do realise how massively BNP it sounds, don't you? Fucking Ada. "

I can only vouch for my own area that isn't multicultural. The way everyone is kicking off, you are not giving me the impression that it's a nice friendly environment. Where everyone treats each other the way they want to be treated themselves.

"

My true 'colours' may show as I don't see race, religion or ethnicity as I look at your profile. I just see a very attractive lady who I'd love to see in person

Of course you see race, everyone can see race (except ya know, blind people). Race is a thing we SHOULD be proud to see"

I see a person. My judgement tends to be made on how they act towards others, not their race or colour. I've had a detached Retina and two cataract replacements so maybe my eyesight is a bit fuzzy though.

"

My true 'colours' may show as I don't see race, religion or ethnicity as I look at your profile. I just see a very attractive lady who I'd love to see in person "

Ah thank you!

Weird that

Maybe you don't, I don't think many others would think like that either, but you don't see many whales attacking elephants to say 'we are more important than you right now' either.

So BLM is about how black people are more important at the moment? Really? "

Aren't many saying we can't sort out ALM until we sort out BLM, isn't that saying it's more important and the bigger issue right now?

"

There are only 4 black people where I live split between 2 family's, the others in their household are white. There is no racism against these people. They are nice people and fit in well in our community. "

What on earth do you mean by that?

"

Of course you see race, everyone can see race (except ya know, blind people). Race is a thing we SHOULD be proud to see

I see a person. My judgement tends to be made on how they act towards others, not their race or colour. I've had a detached Retina and two cataract replacements so maybe my eyesight is a bit fuzzy though. "

My judgement tends to be made on how they act towards others, not their race or colour.

This is the way we should all view each other

Oxford

I do not discriminate..

Do you ?

No they don’t. Until black lives matter, all lives don’t matter. It is really, *that* simple. "

All lives should be of equal value, sadly black lives don’t seem to matter to many racist people and until they do we need to campaign for them to reach this level of equality.

I feel people misconceive the message when it is said “all lives don’t matter, until black lives matter” hence why I would word that differently myself.

Chelmsford

Well let's all agree..

All lives matter..

To disagree with that statement is racist surely...

"

There are only 4 black people where I live split between 2 family's, the others in their household are white. There is no racism against these people. They are nice people and fit in well in our community.

"

I mean nobody would be nasty to them because they are black. If they are arseholes then they would be treated differently. I can't help thinking these people who are forever up against what they deem to be racist is actually a consequence of their own actions and attitude towards others. Every race has them. You attract the people like yourself. Every race has them.

Oxford

"Well let's all agree..

All lives matter..

To disagree with that statement is racist surely..."

To many perhaps, but not to everybody and there in lies the problem.

[Removed by poster at 11/06/20 22:28:18]

Chelmsford

"Well let's all agree..

All lives matter..

To many perhaps, but not to everybody and there in lies the problem."

All lives matter but not all lives are equal..

Oxford

"

There are only 4 black people where I live split between 2 family's, the others in their household are white. There is no racism against these people. They are nice people and fit in well in our community.

I mean nobody would be nasty to them because they are black. If they are arseholes then they would be treated differently. I can't help thinking these people who are forever up against what they deem to be racist is actually a consequence of their own actions and attitude towards others. Every race has them. You attract the people like yourself. Every race has them. "

That statement suggests people have never been racially abused as an innocent party. It’s very poorly worded.

"Well let's all agree..

All lives matter..

All lives matter but not all lives are equal.. "

Maybe that is the real issue?

Chelmsford

"Well let's all agree..

All lives matter..

Maybe that is the real issue?"

And it is true... Not all lives are equal..

Oxford

"Well let's all agree..

All lives matter..

All lives matter but not all lives are equal.. "

All lives should be seen as equal but because some people think certain minorities don’t matter they aren’t. Please read what I put and don’t twist it for your own narrative.

"Well let's all agree..

All lives matter..

To many perhaps, but not to everybody and there in lies the problem."

Nobody's life matters. That's what I saw in the disgraceful actions of the protesters. Then all the support for that online? I really hope we don't have a second wave.

Chelmsford

"Well let's all agree..

All lives matter..

All lives should be seen as equal but because some people think certain minorities don’t matter they aren’t. Please read what I put and don’t twist it for your own narrative."

You think all lives are equal?

"Racism and sexism are alive and well in modern Britain. The fact you can't see it (or it doesn't bother you, or you can work around it) doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It just means you're privileged enough to make tackling it optional.

I choose justice. I choose love. Black lives matter."

Beautifully put, Swing.

Aberdare

"Well let's all agree..

All lives matter..

To disagree with that statement is racist surely..."

We've established that all lives should matter but some appear not to, which is why highlighting the fact is necessary.

"Well let's all agree..

All lives matter..

Maybe that is the real issue?

And it is true... Not all lives are equal.."

But, and this is only my point of view, it's something to aim for. Treating everyone with equality.

I can't see it happening anytime soon as people tend to be prejudiced, greedy and inconsiderate to others but equality is a nice aim.

Chelmsford

"Racism and sexism are alive and well in modern Britain. The fact you can't see it (or it doesn't bother you, or you can work around it) doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It just means you're privileged enough to make tackling it optional.

I choose justice. I choose love. Black lives matter.

Beautifully put, Swing. "

Agreed all matter whatever race or creed

Oxford

"Well let's all agree..

All lives matter..

All lives should be seen as equal but because some people think certain minorities don’t matter they aren’t. Please read what I put and don’t twist it for your own narrative.

You think all lives are equal?"

I think all lives should be seen as equal, I don’t understand why you can’t grasp this, it’s rather basic.

"

I mean nobody would be nasty to them because they are black. If they are arseholes then they would be treated differently. I can't help thinking these people who are forever up against what they deem to be racist is actually a consequence of their own actions and attitude towards others. Every race has them. You attract the people like yourself. Every race has them.

That statement suggests people have never been racially abused as an innocent party. It’s very poorly worded."

Agreed....Maybe it is my perception but it reads like they're saying that people bring racism onto themselves

Chelmsford

"Well let's all agree..

All lives matter..

I think all lives should be seen as equal, I don’t understand why you can’t grasp this, it’s rather basic."

Ok so all lives are equal?

A scenario...

I meet you with my loved ones and you have your loved ones with you..

The rules..

A revolver is on the table and you have to shoot someone but it can't be yourself..

Now will you shoot your loved one.. No

Will you shoot me or my loved one instead.. Yes..

Now tell me..

Are all lives equal...?

Chelmsford

It's rather basic.. can't you grasp it ?

"

That statement suggests people have never been racially abused as an innocent party. It’s very poorly worded."

I'm not saying innocent people have never been abused. People will get abuse though their lives for a whole manner of different issues. It's not nice and it's not fair. But if you are stuck in a situation where this is a regular occurrence. You have got to ask why? If you are living somewhere that you feel you will never have a better life, move somewhere else.

That is just racist claptrap, to be told our opinions dont matter because we are ‘ white priveledge people who cant possibly know what its like for an ethnic minority because all white folk are the same ‘ is disgusting and racist.

Im am an irish gypsy, my people were sold into slavery, we didnt get equal acsess to education and health until the early 2000’s but we are white so that dosnt matter.

The problem isnt a race issue, its an issue of poverty, the elite keep everyone down and treat us equally badly, the race card just divides us and helps to keep us down.

I am so pissed off at hearing that i am a white priveledged pig and my opinion dosnt matter.

That statement is as racist as calling someone a n-@r or p@:i

Grow up and stop apologising for racists no matter what colour they are

Hey from this side of the pond, what most people outside the USA don't know or realize us that most black crim is committed by other blacks. Black on Black crime. And the incident in Minneapolis with Mr Floyd was a white cop yes, but at least 2 of the other 3 cops that were there and subsequently charged also were Hmong. The Hmong community in the north mid west is huge.

The only reason I say this is it isn't just white on black or black on white or anything. Its everyone on everyone. And the white guy is the one to take it in the chops in a situation like this

"Well let's all agree..

All lives matter..

I think all lives should be seen as equal, I don’t understand why you can’t grasp this, it’s rather basic.

A scenario...

The rules..

A revolver is on the table and you have to shoot someone but it can't be yourself..

Now tell me..

Are all lives equal...?"

Change the rules and don't play the game.

Chelmsford

All lives matter and to priotitise some races over others is racist pure and simple..

Welsh lives matter

Jewish lives matter

Police lives matter..

It's so simple..

"Well let's all agree..

All lives matter..

A scenario...

The rules..

Now tell me..

Are all lives equal...?"

If that's your look on it nobody would agree that all lives are equal.

Which is why I'm quite passionate about keeping the peace in our country. I'd rather it happened to them an not us.

These terrible things are happening in America.

We can let them kill themselves and look after our own

Or we can join them

Oxford

"Well let's all agree..

All lives matter..

A scenario...

The rules..

Now tell me..

Are all lives equal...?"

Ahh I didn’t realise we were playing the much loved game of ‘who do we shoot today’. Thank you for that wonderful analogy, I don’t know what I’d do without it.

Chelmsford

"Well let's all agree..

All lives matter..

A scenario...

The rules..

Now tell me..

Are all lives equal...?

Ahh I didn’t realise we were playing the much loved game of ‘who do we shoot today’. Thank you for that wonderful analogy, I don’t know what I’d do without it. "

Food for thought tho eh

When did people become so stupid that we had to state the obvious, all lives matter, children are the future, puppies and world peace

Preston

Excellent post

I was asking for people s personal experience. Not a few stories that have been in the news, one off occasion s. I wanted to know if people feel it in their daily life or are they just offended on someone else's behalf "

I work with students and one of mine was the victim of a racist slur. She flagged it up three times to staff and it was ignored (it was bad. There were witnesses and the students who'd done it continued because they'd got away with it)

When she told me I asked if she'd spoken to her mum about it.

Mum's response had been. "You've tried to deal with it, they're clearly not going to do anything, it's something you just need to get used to"

I'm not ashamed to admit that this broke my heart and made me angry at the same time. Why should she put up with such awful language?

I emailed someone immediately to flag up the issue and guess what.....dealt with in 24 hours.

Gorgeous school, Lovely staff and kids, so yes, it happens everywhere.

It's easy to think things don't exist because we've not witnessed them, but in my experience of someone says it's happened to them. They're very rarely telling lies.

My ex husband told me yesterday that he finds it hard to believe that women get heckled by men from passing cars because he's never witnessed it. But it's happened to me so I know it does.

"Hey from this side of the pond, what most people outside the USA don't know or realize us that most black crim is committed by other blacks. Black on Black crime. And the incident in Minneapolis with Mr Floyd was a white cop yes, but at least 2 of the other 3 cops that were there and subsequently charged also were Hmong. The Hmong community in the north mid west is huge.

The only reason I say this is it isn't just white on black or black on white or anything. Its everyone on everyone. And the white guy is the one to take it in the chops in a situation like this

"

Exactly, act like animals get treated like animals. The blacks are killing their own. No wonder the police need to use force. Plus American s can carry guns. If you were a police officer in America, you would want the protection of a strong team by your side and the authority to make sure when you come up against these dangerous people. The authorities have your back when it's your life or theirs.

Preston

"Hey from this side of the pond, what most people outside the USA don't know or realize us that most black crim is committed by other blacks. Black on Black crime. And the incident in Minneapolis with Mr Floyd was a white cop yes, but at least 2 of the other 3 cops that were there and subsequently charged also were Hmong. The Hmong community in the north mid west is huge.

Exactly, act like animals get treated like animals. The blacks are killing their own. No wonder the police need to use force. Plus American s can carry guns. If you were a police officer in America, you would want the protection of a strong team by your side and the authority to make sure when you come up against these dangerous people. The authorities have your back when it's your life or theirs. "

Because no white people ever killed any other white people.

I seriously wonder which planet some people on this forum live on at times.

If you can't read that message back and see that's it's dripping in racism then there's no hope.

I genuinely despair.

I'm saddened this week.

Really genuinely saddened.

Excellent post

I was asking for people s personal experience. Not a few stories that have been in the news, one off occasion s. I wanted to know if people feel it in their daily life or are they just offended on someone else's behalf

I work with students and one of mine was the victim of a racist slur. She flagged it up three times to staff and it was ignored (it was bad. There were witnesses and the students who'd done it continued because they'd got away with it)

Mum's response had been. "You've tried to deal with it, they're clearly not going to do anything, it's something you just need to get used to"

I'm not ashamed to admit that this broke my heart and made me angry at the same time. Why should she put up with such awful language?

I emailed someone immediately to flag up the issue and guess what.....dealt with in 24 hours.

It's easy to think things don't exist because we've not witnessed them, but in my experience of someone says it's happened to them. They're very rarely telling lies.

My ex husband told me yesterday that he finds it hard to believe that women get heckled by men from passing cars because he's never witnessed it. But it's happened to me so I know it does."

My child was bullied at school and when I went to the school on three separate occasions. Nothing was done about it. I now have to drive her to a school in another town to ensure when she goes to school she is happy. Sometimes life is fair and sometimes it's not

Manchester (she/her)

Exactly, act like animals get treated like animals. The blacks are killing their own. No wonder the police need to use force. Plus American s can carry guns. If you were a police officer in America, you would want the protection of a strong team by your side and the authority to make sure when you come up against these dangerous people. The authorities have your back when it's your life or theirs.

If you can't read that message back and see that's it's dripping in racism then there's no hope.

I genuinely despair.

I'm saddened this week.

Really genuinely saddened."

I'm sad, too.

Excellent post

My ex husband told me yesterday that he finds it hard to believe that women get heckled by men from passing cars because he's never witnessed it. But it's happened to me so I know it does."

When I go out in a dress I get men hitting on me, they can't help themselves...... It's not just a problem for women, it's all dress wearers

Preston

Excellent post

My ex husband told me yesterday that he finds it hard to believe that women get heckled by men from passing cars because he's never witnessed it. But it's happened to me so I know it does.

My child was bullied at school and when I went to the school on three separate occasions. Nothing was done about it. I now have to drive her to a school in another town to ensure when she goes to school she is happy. Sometimes life is fair and sometimes it's not"

Was she bullied for being white?

I genuinely despair.

I'm saddened this week.

Here's a fact check for you. Note nobody cares about the murder of David Dorn killed by his own people during the protest in America.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime

By *o3somesMan  over a year ago

Luton

"All lives do matter but until black lives matter as much as white lives the campaign will continue

This and

No.

And this is not just an American problem."

Fuck me THANK YOU ladies, why is this so hard to understand?

Aberdare

"

My child was bullied at school and when I went to the school on three separate occasions. Nothing was done about it. I now have to drive her to a school in another town to ensure when she goes to school she is happy. Sometimes life is fair and sometimes it's not"

Was your daughter bullied for having a racist mother? That's unfair. I'd hate to be judged on my parents' opinions.

If you don't think you're massive racist, please do read back through what you've posted in this thread. It oozes from every pore.

Excellent post

My child was bullied at school and when I went to the school on three separate occasions. Nothing was done about it. I now have to drive her to a school in another town to ensure when she goes to school she is happy. Sometimes life is fair and sometimes it's not

Was she bullied for being white?"

I was bullied for being short and yellow, does that count ? It was only when I built up big muscles I got left alone. But the people teased me for having big muscles, body builders always get bad press

Manchester (she/her)

"All lives do matter but until black lives matter as much as white lives the campaign will continue

This and

No.

Fuck me THANK YOU ladies, why is this so hard to understand?"

I really, really don't know. But I despair.

Exactly, act like animals get treated like animals. The blacks are killing their own. No wonder the police need to use force. Plus American s can carry guns. If you were a police officer in America, you would want the protection of a strong team by your side and the authority to make sure when you come up against these dangerous people. The authorities have your back when it's your life or theirs. "

No words can express my thoughts here

There are times when I am not proud to be a human....

Manchester (she/her)

"

Agreed.

Chelmsford

I am sad too..

People are talking about Police brutality...

I listened to a police chief in America... In regard to the city he polices and he is sad too... What he said applies equally in the UK..

People can rem_mber the names of the few killed by police in Minneapolis in the last ten years...they can rem_mber none of the names of those killed every single day on the streets by armed criminals..

Police are there to protect us and in the UK they are held accountable.. not perfect but defund them at your peril...

Oxford

"

Agreed.

I’m done with this thread, it’s safe to say it’s in the gutter.

"I am sad too..

I listened to a police chief in America... In regard to the city he polices and he is sad too... What he said applies equally in the UK..

People can rem_mber the names of the few killed by police in Minneapolis in the last ten years...they can rem_mber none of the names of those killed every single day on the streets by armed criminals..

Police are there to protect us and in the UK they are held accountable.. not perfect but defund them at your peril..."

Exactly, when no one wants to be a cop because they get shit from every side, then you'll all be sorry

"I am sad too..

Police are there to protect us and in the UK they are held accountable.. not perfect but defund them at your peril..."

Brandon Tatum (The Officer Tatum) has some interesting content up on YouTube ... ??

Excellent post

Was she bullied for being white?"

Does it matter? A bully is a bully and will find any reason to bully someone. The authorities acted correctly for that little girl. They didn't say, she's black, let's not concern ourselves with it. That's the point I'm trying to make. In this country it does matter. You will never stop racism it's just a way to bully someone and we all face it at some point in our lives.

Chelmsford

So some of you believe that not ALM..

And in the gutter because of it ,?

An interesting look at it. I do believe that all lives matter, all dirty cops should be punished and nobody, nomatter what their colour, criminal or not should die for no reason. But, you have made a good point there, it is a logical way of seeing things. I just wish that the dickheads causing shit to people who have done fak all, get their comupance(and no, not by dying in custody)

S

This and

No.

Fuck me THANK YOU ladies, why is this so hard to understand?"

That is almost ironic due to your profile name.

Black and hung. Or is that a (not so) subtle protest about the KKK and stringing people up from trees?

Chelmsford

People not happy that ALM and those that disagree are the bad guys..

WOW !

Agreed.

I’m done with this thread, it’s safe to say it’s in the gutter."

Me too.... We just have to hold strong in our own beliefs and knowledge that others feel that way too

Manchester (she/her)

Agreed.

Me too.... We just have to hold strong in our own beliefs and knowledge that others feel that way too "

Solidarity.

Agreed.

Me too.... We just have to hold strong in our own beliefs and knowledge that others feel that way too

Solidarity."

Solidarity...

Glad I got to know you

Chelmsford

All agreed then..

All lives matter..

"All agreed then..

All lives matter..

"

Not until black lives matter is addressed

"All agreed then..

All lives matter..

"

Turned out Tom was right about the virus.....

Just saying ...

Chelmsford

"All agreed then..

All lives matter..

Not until black lives matter is addressed "

Sounds very uncomfortable to hear that... Very very uncomfortable... Racist even

I don't get this black lives matter thing.

All lives matter and that includes black lives.

"All agreed then..

All lives matter..

Not until black lives matter is addressed "

Oh dear, Mexican stand off, is that a racist phrase now?

"All agreed then..

All lives matter..

Sounds very uncomfortable to hear that... Very very uncomfortable... Racist even"

Perhaps because you’ve shown all evening that you don’t care about the issues arising from the BLM movement, you think equality is to say ALM. Lazy and empty comments I have to say

Chelmsford

Black Brown Yellow White all matter equally to me..

Family first and all of the rest equally second...

Family lives matter to me more than yours..

Just being honest

Chelmsford

"All agreed then..

All lives matter..

Sounds very uncomfortable to hear that... Very very uncomfortable... Racist even

Perhaps because you’ve shown all evening that you don’t care about the issues arising from the BLM movement, you think equality is to say ALM. Lazy and empty comments I have to say "

I respect your right to express your opinion and I hope you respect my right to express mine...

Chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 11/06/20 23:33:13]

Manchester (she/her)

"All agreed then..

All lives matter..

Perhaps because you’ve shown all evening that you don’t care about the issues arising from the BLM movement, you think equality is to say ALM. Lazy and empty comments I have to say

I respect your right to express your opinion and I hope you respect my right to express mine... "

Your right to express your opinion is sacrosanct.

As is mine to react.

Chelmsford

To be clear...people are saying that black lives are more important than brown yellow or white.. is that the proposition ?

"All agreed then..

All lives matter..

I respect your right to express your opinion and I hope you respect my right to express mine... "

Absolutely accept that some people don’t care enough to see the issues around them and make empty lazy statements.

Manchester (she/her)

"To be clear...people are saying that black lives are more important than brown yellow or white.. is that the proposition ?"

No.

It's been explained many times.

Google is your friend if you require further elaboration.

Chelmsford

"All agreed then..

All lives matter..

I respect your right to express your opinion and I hope you respect my right to express mine...

Absolutely accept that some people don’t care enough to see the issues around them and make empty lazy statements. "

I care passionately my dear fellow.. I can see both the wood and the trees

I genuinely despair.

I'm saddened this week.

Saddened but not surprised by the continuing racism from some the posters on this thread.

I tried to challenge this facism, here in the forums, at the weekend and I am still so angry about some of the things the were said. Simple fact is those who are racist cannot see they are because they are ignorant. It is a waste of everyone's times to try and educate them.

Black lives matter.

Enough is enough

Chelmsford

"To be clear...people are saying that black lives are more important than brown yellow or white.. is that the proposition ?

No.

Google is your friend if you require further elaboration."

Please elaborate on empty and lazy...

"To be clear...people are saying that black lives are more important than brown yellow or white.. is that the proposition ?"

No, your either not the sharpest tool in the shed or your being intentionally provocative.

People are saying that All Lives matter cannot be a truthful assertion if you first don’t address the fact that BAME people suffer disproportionately because of their race

Google isn't God, there is someone at a desk putting the info in, could be me next week

Chelmsford

I genuinely despair.

I'm saddened this week.

Saddened but not surprised by the continuing racism from some the posters on this thread.

I tried to challenge this facism, here in the forums, at the weekend and I am still so angry about some of the things the were said. Simple fact is those who are racist cannot see they are because they are ignorant. It is a waste of everyone's times to try and educate them.

Black lives matter.

Enough is enough "

All lives matter.. every colour

"Black Brown Yellow White all matter equally to me..

Family first and all of the rest equally second...

Family lives matter to me more than yours..

Just being honest"

. Well Said ......??

Chelmsford

"To be clear...people are saying that black lives are more important than brown yellow or white.. is that the proposition ?

No, your either not the sharpest tool in the shed or your being intentionally provocative.

People are saying that All Lives matter cannot be a truthful assertion if you first don’t address the fact that BAME people suffer disproportionately because of their race

"

All or some?

Chelmsford

Anyone who days that black lives matter more is surely a racist ?

Manchester (she/her)

No.

Please elaborate on empty and lazy... "

The laziness of not reading what's been explained upthread and the emptiness of repeating a slogan designed to detract from social justice?

No thanks.

"Anyone who days that black lives matter more is surely a racist ? "

Who has said that?

"I am sad too..

Police are there to protect us and in the UK they are held accountable.. not perfect but defund them at your peril...

Brandon Tatum (The Officer Tatum) has some interesting content up on YouTube ... ??"

Just watched this. This is the truth. A black man telling it how it is in America, and there are idiots doing the same here.

https://youtu.be/88-dV9K_cHE

"

. To be honest... I think he’s saying ..what a great majority of people think......but get called racist for just thinking it !!!

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

Here's a fact check for you. Note nobody cares about the murder of David Dorn killed by his own people during the protest in America.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime"

Crime is linked inextricably to poverty and inequality. Guess what, black Americans are poorer (much poorer) than white Americans. And guess why that is? Racism and the legacy of slavery.

Chelmsford

No.

The laziness of not reading what's been explained upthread and the emptiness of repeating a slogan designed to detract from social justice?

No thanks."

Explained ? Who has the nouse to try and explain the ridiculous proposition that one races lives is more important than another..

It's nonsensical rubbish..

I can explain all week but the blinkers are on and the headphones are on..

Deluded thinking but only my humble opinion..

Manchester (she/her)

No.

No thanks.

Explained ? Who has the nouse to try and explain the ridiculous proposition that one races lives is more important than another..

It's nonsensical rubbish..

I can explain all week but the blinkers are on and the headphones are on..

Deluded thinking but only my humble opinion..

"

OK.

"Anyone who days that black lives matter more is surely a racist ? "

No one on here has said that you have just took the fact that people have pointed out the flaw in your argument and are countering with saying it’s racist. It’s a well known far right ploy to turn an argument against the subject by using the subject against itself. Pitiful

"

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime

Crime is linked inextricably to poverty and inequality. Guess what, black Americans are poorer (much poorer) than white Americans. And guess why that is? Racism and the legacy of slavery.

"

You mean white privelige exists? Really exists? (tongue in cheek)

"I am sad too..

Brandon Tatum (The Officer Tatum) has some interesting content up on YouTube ... ??

Just watched this. This is the truth. A black man telling it how it is in America, and there are idiots doing the same here.

https://youtu.be/88-dV9K_cHE"

Thank you, thought that had gone unnoticed

There is a group of people on here who just bang on and on and fail to actually make the argument stick..... Drum drum bang bang

What I truly don't understand is why people keep giving certain obvious trolls the attention they so clearly crave.

Nobody is that obtuse.

Chelmsford

I cannot change your opinion and you cannot override my..

It's an example of liberal faschism at its very best..

Destroy statues, riot and intimidate, not my brand of politics...

All equal in the eyes of God..

Police lives matter

All lives matter

"I am sad too..

https://youtu.be/88-dV9K_cHE"

Please watch the video, he's said it better than I ever could.

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

"I've been mulling over this quite a lot and after seeing this disgrace in Yemen...shouldn't we be saying 'all lives matter' ?

An equality for all campaign should be all inclusive regardless of race creed or colour so rather than BLM I'd rather ALM... just a thought Xx"

Sorry but I agree with alot of people here until black people finally have the equality that they deserve the white lives matter campaign can kiss my ass we don't need to be reminded that we matter its pretty obvious at this stage

Manchester (she/her)

"What I truly don't understand is why people keep giving certain obvious trolls the attention they so clearly crave.

Nobody is that obtuse. "

It's for those who are watching. The trolls can think what they like. Those who are watching then get to see both sides of the argument rather than just the trolling.

And those hurt by such things know they're not alone.

Solidarity.

Black lives matter.

An equality for all campaign should be all inclusive regardless of race creed or colour so rather than BLM I'd rather ALM... just a thought Xx

Sorry but I agree with alot of people here until black people finally have the equality that they deserve the white lives matter campaign can kiss my ass we don't need to be reminded that we matter its pretty obvious at this stage "

If only it was

I genuinely despair.

I'm saddened this week.

Black lives matter.

Enough is enough "

If you can't read, understand and adapt to others views then surely that is your issue and you need to open your mind and educate yourself?

I for one am certainly not saying that Black Lives Don't Matter, instead I'm promoting equality for all. All Lives shoul Matter.

When you see a minority of protesters looting or being violent towards people who are doing their jobs and justify it on a cause then it is you who are being blind.

Treat all people equally and with respect. By singaling a group out is not at all productive and only causes resentment and escalates tension.

Manchester (she/her)

Sorry but I agree with alot of people here until black people finally have the equality that they deserve the white lives matter campaign can kiss my ass we don't need to be reminded that we matter its pretty obvious at this stage

If only it was "

Hopefully it's becoming more obvious and the tide will turn.

I fight on.

Solidarity.

Black lives matter.

"I am sad too..

https://youtu.be/88-dV9K_cHE

Thank you, thought that had gone unnoticed "

It will go unnoticed by the BLM protester's. They don't want to admit the truth. You just can't deny what he's saying , it's fact.

Chelmsford

Not heard anything about white lives matter.. All lives matter...

The last person I knew who prioritised race, religion, disability etc was around in the last world wars...

What happened in the USA was abhorrent, and happens too often there. The difference is social media has ran with it this time and it’s got worldwide traction.

Devils advocate...... why are ppl up in arms now, but not 6months ago? Is Floyds life more important than the ones that went before and victims to rogue police officers? Or is it because it’s vogue?

Is his life more than the 100,000’s in Chinese or North Korean slave labour camps worked to death?

Or the Muslim murdered and ran out of Myanmar?

Or Yemen, or Afghanistan, or Iraq, or Syria?

Or closer to home and grooming gangs that abuse our children that media don’t report on?

Food for thought.

If everyone was a bit kinder across the world, it would be a good start. In this forum would be a good start!

RIP Floyd and everyone else that’s being treated shite across the world!

Night Fabbers x