FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Any other ladies into anything bizarre

Any other ladies into anything bizarre

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elicatedelicate OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southside

Forget threesomes, outdoor sex, group sex, spanking, submission, slave, Dom sub, mild to medium bondage, whips, Leather, chains That’s all too tame for me and the vast majority of women I know have some element of these fantasies or all

I’ve noticed something and it intrigued me and I could be wayyy off and want people to teach me. Is it just me (and I’m fully accepting that it might be just me) or does it seem that ladies are just not into more advanced/Niche/more out there type fetishes and fantasies eg I have never met another lady who can get off to the below (note 90% of these I can’t get off to either but not from a lack of trying in some cases lol).

The same can be said for a lot of men and there will be plenty of men on this forum who’ll not have any interest in *any* of these sure but the observation is more ........“Of those that *are* (ie the vast majority will not be eg males on this forum that includes you) into these niche areas it seems to be disproportionately more men than women. Again I could be ***totally wrong***.

If it is true, isn’t it fascinating that male brains would embrace these niche fantasies more than females and if so why?

Here are some niche fetishes/fantasies that struck me as more male orientated *from my experience* anyway. Again open to being wrong and taught just be nice

- Feet

- Socks

- Crushing bugs

- Feeder feedee fetish

- ABDL Regression play

- DDLG (even though I have met ladies into this but not a huge amount)

- Mummy daddy fantasies

- food play

- Pony play

- Smoking fetish

- Watersports (even though I was with a lady into this)

- Cuckold (even though this is growing and seems more common and you could argue tame)

- Amputees

- Tickling

- Conceptual overage family Fantasies

- balloons

- Diapers

- Sex with fully transitioned Male to female or vice versa or cross dresser (this isn’t considered as out there at all and is completely normal and you couldn’t say it’s niche *but* I included it as I have yet to meet another lady into this even though I know there def are some including myself who would love this)

- Again not saying anything against these fantasies at all. I never judge unless it’s animals or kids. The spirit of the post is to marvel at male and female brains and see if it’s a gender thing and if not learn.

- Also if you are a lady don’t feel you have to say anything you’re into period but feel free to give your opinion. Equally feel free to say if you’re into anything and you don’t have to feel judged. Feel free to impart any experience knowledge kinks etc

- Also my observations are purely based on my experiences only and they could be wrong or misleading or deviate from others experiences

Please be nice I’m open to wrong and just learning and am just genuinely fascinated. I think I should do some sex psychology course lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

The problem with talking about kink on here it tends to get very heated. There was a thread on one of the kinks you've mentioned the other day and it got pulled. So I think you may struggle to get many answers on here.

My opinion is that there isn't much difference between the genders for kink, just in how open they are about discussing it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was once with a girl who wanted to be treat like a dog. I had to make her sit and give paw and give her water out of a bowl. Not my sort of thing but i'll try anything within reason

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I've never even heard of some of these , I must lead a sheltered life

I’m googling half of this stuff, as I type! I’m feeling slightly innocent!

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"I've never even heard of some of these , I must lead a sheltered life "
Same something is telling me not to google it but I just can’t help myself ...

You will find plenty of women, and men, into all that and more on other websites..

Unfortunately the swinging community doesn’t always necessarily go hand in hand with kink and a lot of people get negativity for suggesting an interest in any of the above, and so would be unlikely to speak up! I think it’s most likely that those who are interested take those discussions to more open and fetish related sites.

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

Some of these wouldn't be our thing. Too ugh.

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

There is a kitten mansion in US. Girls dress up like kittens and even get married by having a collar with diamonds on their neck.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm into 6 of these. I know women into the ones I'm not. I do thibk a lot of it is men just being more vocal about it.

The last one, I would sleep with a trans person I was attracted to but it's not a fetish or something I'm "into". The same way me sleeping with a man or a woman isn't a fetish.

By *rongstantineWoman  over a year ago

hull

Those are also pretty "tame" to quote you. You'll find the majority of "mainstream" kink more visually accessible in clubs because they are the easiest to accommodate and monitor safely.

That said, as someone above said, kink and swinging communities don't always mesh well (and I've certainly been on the recieving end of that) so maybe my experiences have left me a bit cynical?

And I'll admit to being into five of those items listed.

By *rongstantineWoman  over a year ago

hull

"Those are also pretty "tame" to quote you. You'll find the majority of "mainstream" kink more visually accessible in clubs because they are the easiest to accommodate and monitor safely.

That said, as someone above said, kink and swinging communities don't always mesh well (and I've certainly been on the recieving end of that) so maybe my experiences have left me a bit cynical?

And I'll admit to being into five of those items listed."

Reread. Seven haha.

Southside

Interesting. What do you construe as not tame?

"Those are also pretty "tame" to quote you. You'll find the majority of "mainstream" kink more visually accessible in clubs because they are the easiest to accommodate and monitor safely.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Interesting. What do you construe as not tame?

Those are also pretty "tame" to quote you. You'll find the majority of "mainstream" kink more visually accessible in clubs because they are the easiest to accommodate and monitor safely.

A lot of it is against the forum rules to talk about so I'll just say medical type stuff that you definitely need gloves for. People into that type of stuff make me feel like a wuss.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"There is a kitten mansion in US. Girls dress up like kittens and even get married by having a collar with diamonds on their neck. "

It's interesting with pet play: the guys I know tend towards puppy play whereas the women tend to choose kittens. I do know one squirrel though.

OP, I know an awful lot of women who love DDLG, and the only people I know who engage in pony play are two women.

Otherwise yes, if I know someone who has those preferences it's a guy. On kink sites I talk to more men than I do women so I'm sure my limited experience is skewed in that direction.

Yepp,

I've shared a DD/LG dynamic with my husband for almost 7 years now and it suits us very well.

Well.....comparing notes is always interesting x

By *arpePinguisWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

You might wanna check out Fet/life which has literally thousands of kinksters of all genders with those interests. Consider your audience- this is supposedly a swingers site after all

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

I think part of why you might not see some of this on Fabs that often is because of the heated arguments that arise because of it although I suspect that secretly more will be into some of them than people would care to admit.

Certainly the part about women and crossdressers is lighter than some of the others mentioned but certainly not that rare thankfully....well not in my as yet limited experience anyway.

By *atenaWoman  over a year ago

Hyde

It's an interesting convo....

I'm also on the other site for more fetishising or lifestyle orientated bdsm.

In my experience I have seen more men with fetishes....

I'm happy to be wrong just in my experience is all.

Some of those are quite common in my circle of friends ....

Medical

Ddlg

Pet play

As I'm on the fetish scene more than swinging, I'm familiar with most of the fetishes listed on here, either because I've tried them or I've friends who are into them.

I'm on the other site too.

Southside

Sure but I think at the very minimum, we can both agree that there are plenty of people on the swinging scene who are into kink too and that inclusion is important and Discussing the topic is perfectly fine to do. I know you agree with that much And we have that common feeling.

"You might wanna check out Fet/life which has literally thousands of kinksters of all genders with those interests. Consider your audience- this is supposedly a swingers site after all "

I’ve got some of those kinks lovely. Not all of them, but definitely about 50% of them

Southside

Wow arguments, really? That fascinates me. Kink is perfectly normal and plenty of swingers are into kink and discuss kink. We are an open minded inclusive bunch of people who include people of a swinging nature and kink

Also couldnt agree more on your last point on trans and cross dresser. The intention wasn’t to label that as a fetish but more as a desire that I haven’t seen a lot of women wanting to do (with exceptions) (which is fascinating to me because tv ts cd can me some of the most beautiful people on the planet)

"I think part of why you might not see some of this on Fabs that often is because of the heated arguments that arise because of it although I suspect that secretly more will be into some of them than people would care to admit.

Certainly the part about women and crossdressers is lighter than some of the others mentioned but certainly not that rare thankfully....well not in my as yet limited experience anyway."

Southside

Wow this has really open my eyes. It kind of makes me proud to see it as I literally thought that like very little women embraced that level of kink. Amazing xx

"I’ve got some of those kinks lovely. Not all of them, but definitely about 50% of them "

By *ubbermaidbabyCouple  over a year ago

clwyd

We’ve got many many kinks, but the strangest one is Mrs Rmb can get off on watching certain gym equipment in operation. something to do with pins and the action.

Southside

Interesting. I think they (extreme medical play, feeder feedee, amputation fetish) are not far off each other level.

"Interesting. What do you construe as not tame?

And I'll admit to being into five of those items listed.

A lot of it is against the forum rules to talk about so I'll just say medical type stuff that you definitely need gloves for. People into that type of stuff make me feel like a wuss. "

Southside

That is absolutely fascinating. I am intrigued! Amazing

"We’ve got many many kinks, but the strangest one is Mrs Rmb can get off on watching certain gym equipment in operation. something to do with pins and the action. "

Southside

Wow that’s awful. We’ve learned that plenty of swingers are into kink which has opened the discussion up to be more inclusive which is great

"Unfortunately the swinging community doesn’t always necessarily go hand in hand with kink and a lot of people get negativity for suggesting an interest in any of the above, and so would be unlikely to speak up! I think it’s most likely that those who are interested take those discussions to more open and fetish related sites. "

Southside

They exist here too and it’s great that they are able to talk and were more inclusive. Some wonderful stories experiences and learnings.

"You will find plenty of women, and men, into all that and more on other websites..

"

"They exist here too and it’s great that they are able to talk and were more inclusive. Some wonderful stories experiences and learnings.

"

We certainly do. There is a definite cross over between swinging and fetish, it's just some people prefer the fetish bit more. After all, most swinging clubs have a dungeon

"Wow that’s awful. We’ve learned that plenty of swingers are into kink which has opened the discussion up to be more inclusive which is great

Unfortunately the swinging community doesn’t always necessarily go hand in hand with kink and a lot of people get negativity for suggesting an interest in any of the above, and so would be unlikely to speak up! I think it’s most likely that those who are interested take those discussions to more open and fetish related sites. "

Just checking back on this thread, I don’t think it’s so much that swingers aren’t into kink, it’s just that those that aren’t can be very vocal about their dislike of it. I like the idea of this thread though, some more kind of open discussions or targeted forums would be nice

I’m into ddlg and have definitely struggled to find others on here due to the stigma still around it! But luckily by fluke stumbled across a regular play partner that then took on that dynamic as we both subtly dropped hints about liking it!

Southside

I see yes

Also I love DDLG and live that life occasionally. It’s heaven.

"Wow that’s awful. We’ve learned that plenty of swingers are into kink which has opened the discussion up to be more inclusive which is great

Unfortunately the swinging community doesn’t always necessarily go hand in hand with kink and a lot of people get negativity for suggesting an interest in any of the above, and so would be unlikely to speak up! I think it’s most likely that those who are interested take those discussions to more open and fetish related sites.

Just checking back on this thread, I don’t think it’s so much that swingers aren’t into kink, it’s just that those that aren’t can be very vocal about their dislike of it. I like the idea of this thread though, some more kind of open discussions or targeted forums would be nice

I’m into ddlg and have definitely struggled to find others on here due to the stigma still around it! But luckily by fluke stumbled across a regular play partner that then took on that dynamic as we both subtly dropped hints about liking it! "

By *eus10Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

You cant beat the fetish scene to liven things up. I love it.

» Add a new message to this topic