FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sexuality Shown in Music Videos

Sexuality Shown in Music Videos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnjones3210 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester

Hello Everyone!

This is a typical sort of thread of mine, just a thought provoking collection of ideas more than anything.

So I was watching a music video by a singer called Doja Cat. The video is very suggestive. You can clearly see the shape of her hips, you can see her breasts, areola and nipples. The way she moves her body is very sexual.

To be fair, the video is incredibly hot, and I'm not usually into black ladies (Yes, I'm racist). Anyway, the video portrays a clear message; "I'm sexual! Look at me!".

So, basically, the subject is interesting. When I was a teenager, my parents wouldn't want me watching videos such as these. I'm not really sure if it was my Mum or Dad, but they would sort of frown upon women dancing like this, and they'd want to change the channel or something. My understanding is that they didn't want me to see women as sex objects although I'm not too sure.

Now I'm older though, I have a completely different opinion of that of my parents. I see it as something beautiful and something which women should be proud of. To me, a woman dancing is beautiful. A woman dancing naked is even more beautiful. My view on it is "Hey woman, here's your body, have fun, show it off and do the best you can!".

It can have a powerful and amazing effect on men. Women's curves and their movements have enticed men for thousands of years. It's like as if dancing is a natural display of sexuality - if that makes sense. But what is the problem with this? Why can't a woman strip off? What's wrong with a woman's body? What's wrong with a naked man for that matter?

Other mammals for example, there's none of this bullshit. Female cats go out and howl, male cocks show their feathers, lions fight, etc. They don't have restrictions like "Hey, you can't show that many feathers lad, have some decency!" or "Hey cat, why howl like that? Don't you have any self-respect?".

Why do we want to deter women from being sexual? Why do people frown on women being sexual? In my opinion, this traditional view of women is damaging. For me personally, I yearn for women to be more sexual! I'd like for our culture to change so that sexuality was shifted from a 'man thing' to a 'woman thing'.

As much as people disagree, I believe women can and should be seen as sex objects, just as much as men are. I also believe they're meant to be beautiful and they have curves for a reason.

What do you all think about this? How were you brought up? What is going on here? Is it jealousy or what? Women don't want their men looking at other women or something? What do you think is going on here? Interesting stuff eh?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like Take That's first video.

"Hello Everyone!

This is a typical sort of thread of mine, just a thought provoking collection of ideas more than anything.

So I was watching a music video by a singer called Doja Cat. The video is very suggestive. You can clearly see the shape of her hips, you can see her breasts, areola and nipples. The way she moves her body is very sexual.

To be fair, the video is incredibly hot, and I'm not usually into black ladies (Yes, I'm racist). Anyway, the video portrays a clear message; "I'm sexual! Look at me!".

So, basically, the subject is interesting. When I was a teenager, my parents wouldn't want me watching videos such as these. I'm not really sure if it was my Mum or Dad, but they would sort of frown upon women dancing like this, and they'd want to change the channel or something. My understanding is that they didn't want me to see women as sex objects although I'm not too sure.

Now I'm older though, I have a completely different opinion of that of my parents. I see it as something beautiful and something which women should be proud of. To me, a woman dancing is beautiful. A woman dancing naked is even more beautiful. My view on it is "Hey woman, here's your body, have fun, show it off and do the best you can!".

It can have a powerful and amazing effect on men. Women's curves and their movements have enticed men for thousands of years. It's like as if dancing is a natural display of sexuality - if that makes sense. But what is the problem with this? Why can't a woman strip off? What's wrong with a woman's body? What's wrong with a naked man for that matter?

Other mammals for example, there's none of this bullshit. Female cats go out and howl, male cocks show their feathers, lions fight, etc. They don't have restrictions like "Hey, you can't show that many feathers lad, have some decency!" or "Hey cat, why howl like that? Don't you have any self-respect?".

Why do we want to deter women from being sexual? Why do people frown on women being sexual? In my opinion, this traditional view of women is damaging. For me personally, I yearn for women to be more sexual! I'd like for our culture to change so that sexuality was shifted from a 'man thing' to a 'woman thing'.

As much as people disagree, I believe women can and should be seen as sex objects, just as much as men are. I also believe they're meant to be beautiful and they have curves for a reason.

What do you all think about this? How were you brought up? What is going on here? Is it jealousy or what? Women don't want their men looking at other women or something? What do you think is going on here? Interesting stuff eh?

"

What reason do you believe women have curves?

I thought women are usually discouraged from being sexual because men can't police themselves. If a woman exposes any part of her neck she's 'clearly up for a shag'.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I thought women are usually discouraged from being sexual because men can't police themselves. If a woman exposes any part of her neck she's 'clearly up for a shag'."

I've seen your neck Miss Outsider x

"I thought women are usually discouraged from being sexual because men can't police themselves. If a woman exposes any part of her neck she's 'clearly up for a shag'.

I've seen your neck Miss Outsider x "

You're a lucky man.

Well unfortunately it's simply sexploitation. Like the old Pirelli calendars ... beautifully and artistically photographed but still basically bums and titties to sell something. Saddest I think , though she made her own decisions, is Dolly Parton. A terrific songwriter and singer yet she appeared to think having tits to compete with Chesty Morgan was necessary for her career. And her chops looks a right mess these days.

Being sexual is a very natural thing and I agree it shouldn’t be stigmatized. But I find it interesting that you seem to link being sexual for a women to nudity... just because I am sexual doesn’t mean I want to get my foof out on display.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

As someone who dances a lot I don't dance for the pleasure of men it's not a sexual thing, it's been my hobby since the age of 4 and it's a form of self expression.

Some music videos are overly sexualised and present women as a sexual object. Maybe these are what your parents weren't keen on.

And you can be naked without it being a sexual thing. Maybe I got the gist of your post wrong though

By *ulahlollipopWoman  over a year ago

Reading/London

“I’m a racist” and “I believe women can and should be seen as sex objects“

What a charming individual. Get in the bin

Chester

"Hello Everyone!

What reason do you believe women have curves?

I thought women are usually discouraged from being sexual because men can't police themselves. If a woman exposes any part of her neck she's 'clearly up for a shag'."

Why do I believe women have curves?!? Because I see them on women on a daily basis!

Yes, interesting point of view. Women discouraged because of r*** cases, etc. I'm not sure if that is the reason, but interesting regardless.

Chester

"Well unfortunately it's simply sexploitation. Like the old Pirelli calendars ... beautifully and artistically photographed but still basically bums and titties to sell something. Saddest I think , though she made her own decisions, is Dolly Parton. A terrific songwriter and singer yet she appeared to think having tits to compete with Chesty Morgan was necessary for her career. And her chops looks a right mess these days. "

Ahhh yes, that's a good point too. Women using bodies purely because they know it sells. I guess then other women feel cheap when they show off as people may thing it's a cheap way to attract attention.

Chester

"Being sexual is a very natural thing and I agree it shouldn’t be stigmatized. But I find it interesting that you seem to link being sexual for a women to nudity... just because I am sexual doesn’t mean I want to get my foof out on display. "

Well, I think there's a clear link with nudity to sexuality. Of course there are exceptions though.

Chester

"As someone who dances a lot I don't dance for the pleasure of men it's not a sexual thing, it's been my hobby since the age of 4 and it's a form of self expression.

Some music videos are overly sexualised and present women as a sexual object. Maybe these are what your parents weren't keen on.

And you can be naked without it being a sexual thing. Maybe I got the gist of your post wrong though

"

Yes, interesting... Some women go to clubs to dance simply because they like it and it has little to do with sexuality.

No no, there was no gist as such. You understood it as far as I'm aware.

Chester

"“I’m a racist” and “I believe women can and should be seen as sex objects“

What a charming individual. Get in the bin "

» Add a new message to this topic