FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Serious dialogue for the ladies

Serious dialogue for the ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you feel about the disproportionate amount of women to men there are on this site?

Does it upset you that not more women are able to help the guys out?

Are you happy you have all the attention and get to carefully choose your partners due to sheer volume of applicants?

Are you frustrated that you can't concentrate on a couple guys in your inbox because it's constantly bombarded with more messages?

Does it anger you how many of the same or similar lazy messages you get know that guys are casting a very wife range?

I'm genuinely curious, I'd also like the guys to weigh in and voice your opinions about this to

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Meant wide range no wife range, I'm on my phone, give me a break

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Why would I be upset about guys needing to be helped out? What does that mean?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love the ratio. Gives us girls lots of choice

"Why would I be upset about guys needing to be helped out? What does that mean?"

Like you feel sorry for the amount of guys that get overlooked because there's so many to choose from so to speak

I'm not on fab to help anyone out.

I'm here to enjoy myself.

Manchester (she/her)

"Why would I be upset about guys needing to be helped out? What does that mean?

Like you feel sorry for the amount of guys that get overlooked because there's so many to choose from so to speak"

No, I don't. No one is entitled to sex and the majority of guys don't help themselves.

"I'm not on fab to help anyone out.

I'm here to enjoy myself."

That's fair enough and that's a perfectly valid reason to be here but do you ever pity the guys that have been here for years and just get no attention?

Like you feel sorry for the amount of guys that get overlooked because there's so many to choose from so to speak

No, I don't. No one is entitled to sex and the majority of guys don't help themselves."

How do you mean don't help themselves? And obviously nobody is entitled to sex in any regard and nobody should think they

"I love the ratio. Gives us girls lots of choice "

Does the choice not get draining after a while, like having to many options can dilute the whole experience kind of way

That's fair enough and that's a perfectly valid reason to be here but do you ever pity the guys that have been here for years and just get no attention? "

I think they need to ask themselves the question why other guys get the attention and they don't.

I don't feel pity. Why should I?

Manchester (she/her)

No, I don't. No one is entitled to sex and the majority of guys don't help themselves.

How do you mean don't help themselves? And obviously nobody is entitled to sex in any regard and nobody should think they"

They don't do anything to entice the people they're looking for, don't respect preferences, etc.

Sometimes it's less "oh so many to choose from" and more "oh the lot of you go away"

That's fair enough and that's a perfectly valid reason to be here but do you ever pity the guys that have been here for years and just get no attention?

I think they need to ask themselves the question why other guys get the attention and they don't.

I don't feel pity. Why should I?"

I'm not saying you should feel pity, I'm purely curious as to how the ladies will react to this line of questioning.

A person in the wrong asking themselves the question of what they're doing wrong serves no purpose, wouldn't it be a better solution to ask the person that considers them to be doing wrong as to what they are doing wrong to get a more succinct answer

No, I’m here for me, not anyone else. Not my problem. If men have been here for years and haven’t gotten any attention, then they need to ask themselves why.

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

[Removed by poster at 10/06/20 21:04:59]

Manchester (she/her)

"No, I’m here for me, not anyone else. Not my problem. If men have been here for years and haven’t gotten any attention, then they need to ask themselves why. "

I have no idea why this is women's problem.

How do you mean don't help themselves? And obviously nobody is entitled to sex in any regard and nobody should think they

They don't do anything to entice the people they're looking for, don't respect preferences, etc.

Sometimes it's less "oh so many to choose from" and more "oh the lot of you go away""

That's is how I saw it if I was a woman on this site, you'd spend majority of your time swatting away lazy messages than actually finding good matches, wouldn't it then be better to have more ladies so the amount if messages is staggered between more applicants?

And no it doesn’t anger me that I get loads of messages, or that men send shitty ones. Part and parcel with fab. If you use your filters well, you won’t get loads of messages.

"No, I’m here for me, not anyone else. Not my problem. If men have been here for years and haven’t gotten any attention, then they need to ask themselves why.

I have no idea why this is women's problem."

Everything is our problem, poor men

Manchester (she/her)

Sometimes it's less "oh so many to choose from" and more "oh the lot of you go away"

That's is how I saw it if I was a woman on this site, you'd spend majority of your time swatting away lazy messages than actually finding good matches, wouldn't it then be better to have more ladies so the amount if messages is staggered between more applicants?"

Or maybe men can be less lazy?

"I love the ratio. Gives us girls lots of choice

Does the choice not get draining after a while, like having to many options can dilute the whole experience kind of way"

You perhaps over estimate the 'choice'. Many men are rude, disrespectful or downright nasty.

However many women are the same so they deserve each other.

I'm not saying you should feel pity, I'm purely curious as to how the ladies will react to this line of questioning.

A person in the wrong asking themselves the question of what they're doing wrong serves no purpose, wouldn't it be a better solution to ask the person that considers them to be doing wrong as to what they are doing wrong to get a more succinct answer"

You just asked me "do you ever pity the guys?"..

If I wasn't getting anywhere on here after a year or so I think I would leave this site as it clearly isn't working for me. I wouldn't even wait that long.

"No, I’m here for me, not anyone else. Not my problem. If men have been here for years and haven’t gotten any attention, then they need to ask themselves why.

Everything is our problem, poor men"

I feel like my point has been missed here, I'm not saying it women's fault and poor men, I agree that men are sending too many messages without checking the woman's preferences first and I also agree that men are lazy with their messages because they are sending so many at a time. I am genuinely curious as to what the women on this site think of the obvious differences between the volume of men and the volume of women

I feel like my point has been missed here, I'm not saying it women's fault and poor men, I agree that men are sending too many messages without checking the woman's preferences first and I also agree that men are lazy with their messages because they are sending so many at a time. I am genuinely curious as to what the women on this site think of the obvious differences between the volume of men and the volume of women "

More men think they can join fab, shove a few dick pics on their profile and get their dick wet every weekend.

Women are smarter, and do not think this.

A person in the wrong asking themselves the question of what they're doing wrong serves no purpose, wouldn't it be a better solution to ask the person that considers them to be doing wrong as to what they are doing wrong to get a more succinct answer

You just asked me "do you ever pity the guys?"..

If I wasn't getting anywhere on here after a year or so I think I would leave this site as it clearly isn't working for me. I wouldn't even wait that long."

That's a fair point and maybe the men that have given up really trying or being inventive with their approach should give up. Given that I don't think there are many other sites to try unfortunately, that might also help if it was spread around a couple of sites

Manchester (she/her)

I feel like my point has been missed here, I'm not saying it women's fault and poor men, I agree that men are sending too many messages without checking the woman's preferences first and I also agree that men are lazy with their messages because they are sending so many at a time. I am genuinely curious as to what the women on this site think of the obvious differences between the volume of men and the volume of women "

I think men are more likely to seek casual sex, openly, for a variety of reasons. I think the onslaught of shit many new women face scares some of them away.

I do not think the men not getting anywhere deserve pity, I think they need to work on themselves.

Lot of men think this is an easy and free sex site so every woman they message must oblige..

Unfortunately lot of women are not horny 24/7 and they have the right to choose who they shag.

I feel like my point has been missed here, I'm not saying it women's fault and poor men, I agree that men are sending too many messages without checking the woman's preferences first and I also agree that men are lazy with their messages because they are sending so many at a time. I am genuinely curious as to what the women on this site think of the obvious differences between the volume of men and the volume of women

More men think they can join fab, shove a few dick pics on their profile and get their dick wet every weekend.

Women are smarter, and do not think this. "

To play devil's advocate here I don't think guys do that because they are lazy or stupid. I think they are doing what they think is wanted or at least expected of them, granted it's not very imaginative but what are the alternatives, what would you want to see on a guys profile to break the mold and really grab your attention?

Manchester (she/her)

Women are smarter, and do not think this.

To play devil's advocate here I don't think guys do that because they are lazy or stupid. I think they are doing what they think is wanted or at least expected of them, granted it's not very imaginative but what are the alternatives, what would you want to see on a guys profile to break the mold and really grab your attention? "

Not a cookie cutter of "how to write a profile as dictated by the Fab forum".

"Lot of men think this is an easy and free sex site so every woman they message must oblige..

Unfortunately lot of women are not horny 24/7 and they have the right to choose who they shag."

That is a very valid point and I think that is a much deeper discussion into the sexual needs of men vs women in modern society but also do you think the idea of being horny 24/7 is perpetuated by the uploading of racey photos or status's obviously youre not horny all the time but the only interaction these men have with you is when you are horny

Manchester (she/her)

"Lot of men think this is an easy and free sex site so every woman they message must oblige..

Unfortunately lot of women are not horny 24/7 and they have the right to choose who they shag.

That is a very valid point and I think that is a much deeper discussion into the sexual needs of men vs women in modern society but also do you think the idea of being horny 24/7 is perpetuated by the uploading of racey photos or status's obviously youre not horny all the time but the only interaction these men have with you is when you are horny"

I'm rarely horny when I'm on Fab. I look at things in a calculated way to make judgements, so I can enjoy myself later.

That is a very valid point and I think that is a much deeper discussion into the sexual needs of men vs women in modern society but also do you think the idea of being horny 24/7 is perpetuated by the uploading of racey photos or status's obviously youre not horny all the time but the only interaction these men have with you is when you are horny"

There are literally men (and a whole lot of them) who claim to be horny 24/7

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

I'm not sure the women will genuinely be able to understand the plight of men on Fab unless they try to experience the site using a male profile themselves. They may have an idea. They may know what it is like for the successful top percentile even. But they won't really be able to relate to the majority who receive no interaction despite all the suggestions, advice and good intentions. Women struggle with a different set of problems to us men on here.

By *uge G RectionMan  over a year ago

where I like to be... down south

Mens needs matter!!

Oh, I also haven’t been horny in weeks. And I’m on fab everyday. Soooo....

You are very wrong. I'm not online because I'm horny. And this is what loads of men think. I don't discuss anything sexual on fab - believe it or not.

Manchester (she/her)

Hell I wasn't horny when I took my pictures either, they're just poses

I promise I'm really trying to keep this conversation going as I'm really enjoying the feedback I think it's amazing for the insight but I'm running behind at this point, I hope I can get around to all the points being made

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

It doesn't matter how many men are on the site, the men I'm interested in are few and far between (currently a miniscule percentage of male Fab members), so I don't really have that much choice.

As for lazy messages, I just ignore them (so perhaps I'm lazy too) - I'll message the people I'm interested in, there's more chance of my message not getting buried in an avalanche of dross in a man's inbox

"I promise I'm really trying to keep this conversation going as I'm really enjoying the feedback I think it's amazing for the insight but I'm running behind at this point, I hope I can get around to all the points being made"

Basically, most women aren’t bothered about what men on fab do, or how many men there are

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm not sure the women will genuinely be able to understand the plight of men on Fab unless they try to experience the site using a male profile themselves. They may have an idea. They may know what it is like for the successful top percentile even. But they won't really be able to relate to the majority who receive no interaction despite all the suggestions, advice and good intentions. Women struggle with a different set of problems to us men on here. "

I've had periods, not online, when I felt undesirable, when the idea of me being (at the time) relationship material was the subject of public derision. It hurt. A lot.

I put my head down and worked on myself.

I'm not here to help guys out

Why would I be?

That is a very valid point and I think that is a much deeper discussion into the sexual needs of men vs women in modern society but also do you think the idea of being horny 24/7 is perpetuated by the uploading of racey photos or status's obviously youre not horny all the time but the only interaction these men have with you is when you are horny

You are very wrong. I'm not online because I'm horny. And this is what loads of men think. I don't discuss anything sexual on fab - believe it or not.

"

Sorry I should have prefaced this with some women on here, I wouldn't want to generalise but this is the thought process I had and I think a lot of guys do, I'll do better to be more considerate with my responses

"I'm not here to help guys out

Why would I be?"

That's a very valid point, nobody is here for anything other than their own self interest and that's fine, I'm just curious if any women do feel sorry for them or not. Not saying you should be, genuinely just curious if any are and how they feel about the quantity difference

"I'm not sure the women will genuinely be able to understand the plight of men on Fab unless they try to experience the site using a male profile themselves. They may have an idea. They may know what it is like for the successful top percentile even. But they won't really be able to relate to the majority who receive no interaction despite all the suggestions, advice and good intentions. Women struggle with a different set of problems to us men on here. "

I think most people from both sides don't understand the other side. Most don't even care.

"I'm not sure the women will genuinely be able to understand the plight of men on Fab unless they try to experience the site using a male profile themselves. They may have an idea. They may know what it is like for the successful top percentile even. But they won't really be able to relate to the majority who receive no interaction despite all the suggestions, advice and good intentions. Women struggle with a different set of problems to us men on here.

I've had periods, not online, when I felt undesirable, when the idea of me being (at the time) relationship material was the subject of public derision. It hurt. A lot.

I put my head down and worked on myself."

I'm sorry to hear you ever felt like that, nobody should ever have to feel that way and I truly believe that more people should take time to work on themselves.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

The difference in numbers doesn’t really matter, there could be 10,000 women and 10,000 men and still some people won’t get a meet, it’s not the volume of profiles that make the magic happen it’s the people themselves, not everyone is going to fancy everyone and no matter what men do to their profiles unfortunately they won’t get meets, it’s just the way it is

Sex is for men

Everyone knows that

"I'm not sure the women will genuinely be able to understand the plight of men on Fab unless they try to experience the site using a male profile themselves. They may have an idea. They may know what it is like for the successful top percentile even. But they won't really be able to relate to the majority who receive no interaction despite all the suggestions, advice and good intentions. Women struggle with a different set of problems to us men on here.

I think most people from both sides don't understand the other side. Most don't even care.

"

That is exactly why I wanted to start this forum so that some people might gain some insight from the other side, I feel like it is something that should be discussed more openly and not just in here but on other dating sites like tinder and such

Sex is for men

Everyone knows that"

I'd have to disagree here, I think most men initially want sex for the release but after that they genuinely want just some human interaction, some men go years without a kiss or even a hug from the desired gender because that's just how it is for guys sometimes and they see that society has dictated that they must always want sex sex sex only sex 24/7 when in reality they might just want some intimacy but asking a woman for a hug on a swingers site is a very bizarre thing to do

Why would I be?

That's a very valid point, nobody is here for anything other than their own self interest and that's fine, I'm just curious if any women do feel sorry for them or not. Not saying you should be, genuinely just curious if any are and how they feel about the quantity difference "

This is the Internet. And a site for swingers to boot. I think the answer is no. Not sure what difference the ratio makes. We are all just numbers and dick pics.

"The difference in numbers doesn’t really matter, there could be 10,000 women and 10,000 men and still some people won’t get a meet, it’s not the volume of profiles that make the magic happen it’s the people themselves, not everyone is going to fancy everyone and no matter what men do to their profiles unfortunately they won’t get meets, it’s just the way it is "

That may well be true but consider a guy that is doing everything right can still be drowned out by the sheer quantity of men doing things almost right which is also massively drowned out by men doing things sort of right and so on and so on whereas the opposite could be said for female profiles

Why would I be?

That's a very valid point, nobody is here for anything other than their own self interest and that's fine, I'm just curious if any women do feel sorry for them or not. Not saying you should be, genuinely just curious if any are and how they feel about the quantity difference This is the Internet. And a site for swingers to boot. I think the answer is no. Not sure what difference the ratio makes. We are all just numbers and dick pics. "

Does that not make you feel incredibly hollow at times though, as though you are just a human dildo waiting to be picked by the free will of the few?

Are you trying to say you’re not getting much attention OP?

It's not just fab. Any social sites or events I've tried before - e.g. speed dating. I've done it a few times just for fun and I go for free when organiser needs more ladies in. There's always more men in the bar than women. And you see the same faces again and again. They don't make an effort - but expect you to like them. I can see why they're single. And pretty much same here on fab - I can see why they don't get the attention.

I'm giving the responses a break for a minute but I'll still be reading, my thumbs hurt typing on this thing

In the middle

"The difference in numbers doesn’t really matter, there could be 10,000 women and 10,000 men and still some people won’t get a meet, it’s not the volume of profiles that make the magic happen it’s the people themselves, not everyone is going to fancy everyone and no matter what men do to their profiles unfortunately they won’t get meets, it’s just the way it is

That may well be true but consider a guy that is doing everything right can still be drowned out by the sheer quantity of men doing things almost right which is also massively drowned out by men doing things sort of right and so on and so on whereas the opposite could be said for female profiles "

The problem is they can do everything right but if the lady doesn’t fancy him it makes diddly squat difference I’m afraid

I’m a human dildo.

Spit on me and push me up your love tunnel ladies

"Are you trying to say you’re not getting much attention OP? "

I can see how that is how it'd come across, I've only been back on the site for a couple days and I just wanted to start a conversation really,

I'm enjoying this more than the refresh who's nearby button

"

Absolutely. If OP asked the question the other way around, I am sure most men don't really appreciate women's struggles on here. Though it is still geared towards women as they wield the power to choose. Men need to actively sell themselves,even though it can be in a subtle way. By doing so, men are vulnerable to rejection on a continuous level.

In the middle

"I’m a human dildo.

Spit on me and push me up your love tunnel ladies "

I can only dream of spitting on you Sam

I’ve got my filters on. I haven’t been helping the girls out.

I’m a rebel

"I’m a human dildo.

Spit on me and push me up your love tunnel ladies "

God that’s fucking hot

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

That's fair enough and that's a perfectly valid reason to be here but do you ever pity the guys that have been here for years and just get no attention? "

Pity guys

Helping guys out

OP you are not doing yourself any favours with this thread.

Absolutely. If OP asked the question the other way around, I am sure most men don't really appreciate women's struggles on here. Though it is still geared towards women as they wield the power to choose. Men need to actively sell themselves,even though it can be in a subtle way. By doing so, men are vulnerable to rejection on a continuous level. "

This is a very good point, I would start another thread from the other side but I think it would do better to see the true nature of mens replies if the thread was started by a woman, if any ody wants to help a curious little boy out I'd be very greatful

Pity guys

Helping guys out

OP you are not doing yourself any favours with this thread. "

Depends what it is you think I'm trying to achieve here, I'm not trying to set myself up for a million new interested ladies, infact I'll probably get blocked by a fair few for the this thread, just wanting to see how everybody thinks here

Why would I be?

That's a very valid point, nobody is here for anything other than their own self interest and that's fine, I'm just curious if any women do feel sorry for them or not. Not saying you should be, genuinely just curious if any are and how they feel about the quantity difference This is the Internet. And a site for swingers to boot. I think the answer is no. Not sure what difference the ratio makes. We are all just numbers and dick pics.

Does that not make you feel incredibly hollow at times though, as though you are just a human dildo waiting to be picked by the free will of the few? "

It can do and I have done. But most of us learn to adapt our objectives, experience and expectations on Fab. I'm not desperate and my self esteem is holding up. And being honest, there were days when being on here would make a guy feel like a complete twat. But nobody is gonna feel sorry for that twat.

Why would I be?

That's a very valid point, nobody is here for anything other than their own self interest and that's fine, I'm just curious if any women do feel sorry for them or not. Not saying you should be, genuinely just curious if any are and how they feel about the quantity difference This is the Internet. And a site for swingers to boot. I think the answer is no. Not sure what difference the ratio makes. We are all just numbers and dick pics.

Does that not make you feel incredibly hollow at times though, as though you are just a human dildo waiting to be picked by the free will of the few? It can do and I have done. But most of us learn to adapt our objectives, experience and expectations on Fab. I'm not desperate and my self esteem is holding up. And being honest, there were days when being on here would make a guy feel like a complete twat. But nobody is gonna feel sorry for that twat.

"

I agree, it's up to the individual to manage their own mental health, if they feel it's faltering then they should change or seek help. Take good care of your heads people (and no I don't mean like that, get your mind out the gutter)

Why would I be?

Does that not make you feel incredibly hollow at times though, as though you are just a human dildo waiting to be picked by the free will of the few? It can do and I have done. But most of us learn to adapt our objectives, experience and expectations on Fab. I'm not desperate and my self esteem is holding up. And being honest, there were days when being on here would make a guy feel like a complete twat. But nobody is gonna feel sorry for that twat.

"

I do. I know it can be a horrible experience for men on here.

The Sisterhood Clique don't give a shit because they hate men even though they are desperate for attention from them. Very weird situation.

By *olarbear73Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Wow 5 questions in one post OP

» Add a new message to this topic