FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Any help getting verified

Any help getting verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking to verify on cam, any helpers out there??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try the cam rooms.

Come on four threads on getting verified can someone not help him get what he so needs.!!!

We don’t do cams.

T

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Yes, someone verify the poor guy because everyone knows that as soon as you have a verification it's like a magic button has been switched & the floodgates will open!

"Yes, someone verify the poor guy because everyone knows that as soon as you have a verification it's like a magic button has been switched & the floodgates will open! "

"Looking to verify on cam, any helpers out there??"

Probably in the chat rooms

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"Yes, someone verify the poor guy because everyone knows that as soon as you have a verification it's like a magic button has been switched & the floodgates will open! "

Probably best not to, I can't handle this being treated like a piece a meat, women wanting me left right and centre. I can't cope with all the post verified offers.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Yes, someone verify the poor guy because everyone knows that as soon as you have a verification it's like a magic button has been switched & the floodgates will open!

Probably best not to, I can't handle this being treated like a piece a meat, women wanting me left right and centre. I can't cope with all the post verified offers. "

Any wonder

OP, you posted this in 4 different forums. Are you desperate?

A good point very well put!!!!

T

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"Yes, someone verify the poor guy because everyone knows that as soon as you have a verification it's like a magic button has been switched & the floodgates will open!

Probably best not to, I can't handle this being treated like a piece a meat, women wanting me left right and centre. I can't cope with all the post verified offers.

Any wonder "

Back off belle, I'm having a 15 minute break.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd have helped but you've gone away op

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Any wonder

Back off belle, I'm having a 15 minute break. "

Hurry up I can’t wait on you any longer

Not desperate just been trying for 2 days now, with no joy apart from people slagging me off for attempting, was just trying to follow the advice from the community about making my profile legitimate, thanks for all the sincere help.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

OP.

Consider the fact you have been on here by only a few weeks.

In normal times, getting verified could have taken a while, but with respect to current COVID19 issues and the related NO MEETING stance followed by this site, getting verified will be more difficult.

It's simply a case of waiting your time, with lots of patience. It will occur.

Any wonder "

all the jokes about verifications being like a magic button but honestly they are I was on fab 2 months and barely spoke to a soul 1 lady I was talking to I happened by chance to dump into her in the street we had a realy nice chat for about half hour then later that day she verified me as a genuine guy and said some nice things about me. After that verification i had so many more messages and offers from women to meet it was like jokingly said flood gates opened. And that was b4 i found the forums and the Joy's they bring

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

OP have you actually tried the chat rooms?

Try the chatrooms OP! If you ever see me in there, shout and I'll help you out. Be warned, I won't write a glowing veri unless I see something to glow about lol.

"Try the chatrooms OP! If you ever see me in there, shout and I'll help you out. Be warned, I won't write a glowing veri unless I see something to glow about lol."

I'll be sure to keep an eye out, not really worried about how good I come off just that other users know I'm genuine. Theres probably not much good to write anyway. Hahaha

"OP have you actually tried the chat rooms?

"

Been in and about for a few hours each day.

» Add a new message to this topic