FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What do you really desire?

What do you really desire?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

In the tone of Lucifer, (from the series) if he was to look deep inside you and see what you really desire, what would it be, do you even truly know?

I'm not sure that I know exactly what my soul desires, it seems to me just to be so simple, to live an exciting, healthy life with those I love around me, with enough food and a roof over my head.

That seems way to simplistic though....if he peered into my soul I wonder what he would really find?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am glad I've found my purpose. Eradicate child poverty, altogether. Give the kids the best start to their lives. Teach them the resilience so that they can survive in this world. My business works closely with an organisation called tear fund. We are glad that we can be that drop in the ocean!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

It's nice to see you have found some purpose ìn your life OP, I think we all need a little right now

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"I am glad I've found my purpose. Eradicate child poverty, altogether. Give the kids the best start to their lives. Teach them the resilience so that they can survive in this world. My business works closely with an organisation called tear fund. We are glad that we can be that drop in the ocean!"

Sincerely very noble.

Your first line does remind me of Steve Martin in "The Jerk" though.

One of my all-time favourite movies.

"I am glad I've found my purpose. Eradicate child poverty, altogether. Give the kids the best start to their lives. Teach them the resilience so that they can survive in this world. My business works closely with an organisation called tear fund. We are glad that we can be that drop in the ocean!

Sincerely very noble.

Your first line does remind me of Steve Martin in "The Jerk" though.

One of my all-time favourite movies."

It's a privilege to give back!

Love, in all capacities. Romantic love, friendship love, family love. Also love for each other. There would be far less problems in the world if everyone could treat each other like a friend they hadn’t met yet. Rather than just a nameless stranger somewhere else in the world.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Love, in all capacities. Romantic love, friendship love, family love. Also love for each other. There would be far less problems in the world if everyone could treat each other like a friend they hadn’t met yet. Rather than just a nameless stranger somewhere else in the world."

Sounds rather delightful. Thought I was the only dreamer on here x

"I am glad I've found my purpose. Eradicate child poverty, altogether. Give the kids the best start to their lives. Teach them the resilience so that they can survive in this world. My business works closely with an organisation called tear fund. We are glad that we can be that drop in the ocean!"

I started singing Whitney Houston then “ I believe that children are our future, treat them well and let them lead the way “

"I am glad I've found my purpose. Eradicate child poverty, altogether. Give the kids the best start to their lives. Teach them the resilience so that they can survive in this world. My business works closely with an organisation called tear fund. We are glad that we can be that drop in the ocean!

I started singing Whitney Houston then “ I believe that children are our future, treat them well and let them lead the way “ "

Our children are our only hope for the future, but we are their only hope for the present and future!

I started singing Whitney Houston then “ I believe that children are our future, treat them well and let them lead the way “

Our children are our only hope for the future, but we are their only hope for the present and future!"

Totally agree , my sons going to be a super star and my daughter is going to be a physicist! I do believe it will be role reversal but hey ho who am i to pop their bubble

Our children are our only hope for the future, but we are their only hope for the present and future!

Totally agree , my sons going to be a super star and my daughter is going to be a physicist! I do believe it will be role reversal but hey ho who am i to pop their bubble "

They should be glad that they have a loving mom like you. My heart aches for those children who doesn't have that support!

Totally agree , my sons going to be a super star and my daughter is going to be a physicist! I do believe it will be role reversal but hey ho who am i to pop their bubble

They should be glad that they have a loving mom like you. My heart aches for those children who doesn't have that support!"

I agree. Sad.

» Add a new message to this topic