FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Judgement day

Judgement day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever been judged by non fab friends or family members because of your presence on here? That is if any of them know.

I count myself very lucky so far. Those who know have been very supportive. One of my friends saw some of my less provocative pics and was very appreciative. I am glad people can be so positive about this and not submitting to some stereotypes of what it means to be member of this community. Listening is the key of a good friendship after all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Those who might judge me don't know I'm on here. Simples.

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

The only friends who know I'm on fab are friends I've met on fab. I'm pretty private about my private life.

I am so so lucky with my girls, they would never judge me for anything. Except that one time I had lemon and herd chicken at Nando’s.

They know I use it for the forums to kill time. But when I was meeting a guy from here they were very supportive. And even more supportive when he ghosted next

One of them actually took some pictures of my bum that I used on a previous account

"Those who might judge me don't know I'm on here. Simples."

What they dont know wont hurt your relationship with them? A wise choice.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Two separate worlds and they will never cross

"The only friends who know I'm on fab are friends I've met on fab. I'm pretty private about my private life. "

It's ok to be self protective.

"Two separate worlds and they will never cross "

Was just about to say the same

"I am so so lucky with my girls, they would never judge me for anything. Except that one time I had lemon and herd chicken at Nando’s.

They know I use it for the forums to kill time. But when I was meeting a guy from here they were very supportive. And even more supportive when he ghosted next

One of them actually took some pictures of my bum that I used on a previous account

"

Maybe it's not luck. Maybe it's you attracting wonderful and understanding tribe.

No one knows I'm on here

"Two separate worlds and they will never cross

Was just about to say the same "

It's a good safe choice too.

I chose to share for safety. But we all do it differently.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"Two separate worlds and they will never cross "

Yes same.

"No one knows I'm on here "

Less explaining I guess

No one knows I am on here...yet!

I chose to share for safety. But we all do it differently. "

Luckily I have a very good female friend on here who I met a couple of ago and we have remained good friends. Also a man who is a good friend who lives nearby so I have them for that x

Luckily I have a very good female friend on here who I met a couple of ago and we have remained good friends. Also a man who is a good friend who lives nearby so I have them for that x"

That is very convenient!

Luckily I have a very good female friend on here who I met a couple of ago and we have remained good friends. Also a man who is a good friend who lives nearby so I have them for that x

That is very convenient! "

Yep!

"Those who might judge me don't know I'm on here. Simples.

What they dont know wont hurt your relationship with them? A wise choice. "

Exactly. And it's my life. I do what I want. I don't care what they do. I'm not hurting anyone.

My friends know. They're quite open to my way and my ideology of what I want regarding sexual outlook. Has lead to some wonderful conversations where we can acknowledge differences and all still be just as it was. Wonderful!

I am not a swinger. I don't share or like to be shared. I like the forums and a bit of flirting, and met a few great people on here (non sexually(. L If I meet someone from here or outside fab, I will close this account and will be giving all the attention to her!

"My friends know. They're quite open to my way and my ideology of what I want regarding sexual outlook. Has lead to some wonderful conversations where we can acknowledge differences and all still be just as it was. Wonderful!"

That sounds so liberating and accepting too.

If I told anyone I was on here they would judge me 100%. Just the same as if I told them I self harm occasionally ,

"I am not a swinger. I don't share or like to be shared. I like the forums and a bit of flirting, and met a few great people on here (non sexually(. L If I meet someone from here or outside fab, I will close this account and will be giving all the attention to her!"

I appreciate that you have very clear boundaries. It makes lots of things easier

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I have things a little porous but generally most people don't need to know the boring details when they can enjoy me for themselves instead. A multifaceted life and many probably imagine all kinds of sexual things that I've done. I've 1 friend who told me about her swinging experiences with her husband but I kept quiet after she mentioned the word slut, when I met 2 or 3 guys in a couple of days once. I can share the flavour without all of the ingredients and menu details

"If I told anyone I was on here they would judge me 100%. Just the same as if I told them I self harm occasionally , "

And that would be so contradicting to opening up any further conversation about it.

"I am not a swinger. I don't share or like to be shared. I like the forums and a bit of flirting, and met a few great people on here (non sexually(. L If I meet someone from here or outside fab, I will close this account and will be giving all the attention to her!

I appreciate that you have very clear boundaries. It makes lots of things easier"

Yes, it does. However, I really enjoy the forums. You can say things on here, that you will never be able to say or discuss in the outside world!

[Removed by poster at 10/06/20 00:48:35]

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

I chose to share for safety. But we all do it differently. "

My safety blanket is a piece of paper left in my house saying exactly where I’m going, who I’m meeting, where I know them from and as much as I know about them. For me serves just as good as a phone call to a friend as they would never make it in time if in trouble

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

Pretty much everyone in my life knows. My parents, my friends and work colleagues. My children don't know completely but they have seen me kiss men other than their dad

My eyes are closing. I will revisit thread in the morning. X

"If I told anyone I was on here they would judge me 100%. Just the same as if I told them I self harm occasionally ,

And that would be so contradicting to opening up any further conversation about it.

True. Not many understand

"

"I am not a swinger. I don't share or like to be shared. I like the forums and a bit of flirting, and met a few great people on here (non sexually(. L If I meet someone from here or outside fab, I will close this account and will be giving all the attention to her!"

Wish there were more men like you over here

"[Removed by poster at 10/06/20 00:48:35]"

I like your bum!

My safety blanket is a piece of paper left in my house saying exactly where I’m going, who I’m meeting, where I know them from and as much as I know about them. For me serves just as good as a phone call to a friend as they would never make it in time if in trouble "

I remember you writing that a long time ago. I started doing something similar via direct text before the meet.

"[Removed by poster at 10/06/20 00:48:35]

I like your bum!"

I like your shirt

"I am not a swinger. I don't share or like to be shared. I like the forums and a bit of flirting, and met a few great people on here (non sexually(. L If I meet someone from here or outside fab, I will close this account and will be giving all the attention to her!

Wish there were more men like you over here "

I am sure there are a few around! However, untill I find that person I am going to flirt my way through fab!

"[Removed by poster at 10/06/20 00:48:35]

I like your bum!

I like your shirt "

What if I take it off? Same white shirt!

I am sure there are a few around! However, untill I find that person I am going to flirt my way through fab!"

Are you? We never noticed

I am sure there are a few around! However, untill I find that person I am going to flirt my way through fab!

I was thinking the same

Are you? We never noticed "

I have been very discreet with my flirting!

I was thinking the same

Shall I keep teasing you with my strip tease?

I was thinking the same

Shall I keep teasing you with my strip tease? "

Oh go on , just a tiny bit

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Swingers are kinda lucky, it's the 21st century, people play within adult consensual agreement and society is more acceptable about what you do.

It's a little more tricky in the bdsm lifestyle, try explaining to a cop why you have 3 cobra whips, assorted chains, gags, cuffs, electro stims, candles for body waxing etc in the boot of your car. It doesn't matter how much you say the person was agreeable to you flogging their butt within limits and boundaries, administrating pain is illegal.

Adam

"Swingers are kinda lucky, it's the 21st century, people play within adult consensual agreement and society is more acceptable about what you do.

It's a little more tricky in the bdsm lifestyle, try explaining to a cop why you have 3 cobra whips, assorted chains, gags, cuffs, electro stims, candles for body waxing etc in the boot of your car. It doesn't matter how much you say the person was agreeable to you flogging their butt within limits and boundaries, administrating pain is illegal.

Adam"

I was thinking the same

Shall I keep teasing you with my strip tease?

Oh go on , just a tiny bit "

The shirt has come off completely!

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I never have and never will talk with non fab friends about fab. I like my privacy and know they would judge me for my choices. Despite those choices, being now just to bumble around the forums, and occasionally post on a thread or two.

I'm not really much of a swinger either, without that close connection to another in every way just random sex with strangers often left me feeling a bit deflated (no pun intended) and wondering what a zipless fuck is really worth.

If I found that elusive soulmate tomorrow I could walk away without a backward look, well maybe apart from the forums, that so often bring a smile to my face.

Yet I see enough judgement of others on here, assumptions about what others think is acceptable or not, and sometimes vitriolic bitching, that I wonder if some on here are the most judgemental people I have ever encountered. I've even been subject of the forum in full baying judgemental flood, not one of my best experiences on fab....

Despite that fab is still a place full of some beautiful gentle creative and amazing people. To those I say thank you for just being who you are....

"I never have and never will talk with non fab friends about fab. I like my privacy and know they would judge me for my choices. Despite those choices, being now just to bumble around the forums, and occasionally post on a thread or two.

I'm not really much of a swinger either, without that close connection to another in every way just random sex with strangers often left me feeling a bit deflated (no pun intended) and wondering what a zipless fuck is really worth.

If I found that elusive soulmate tomorrow I could walk away without a backward look, well maybe apart from the forums, that so often bring a smile to my face.

Yet I see enough judgement of others on here, assumptions about what others think is acceptable or not, and sometimes vitriolic bitching, that I wonder if some on here are the most judgemental people I have ever encountered. I've even been subject of the forum in full baying judgemental flood, not one of my best experiences on fab....

Despite that fab is still a place full of some beautiful gentle creative and amazing people. To those I say thank you for just being who you are....

"

This

There are more guys like me. I told you @ Nora!

"I never have and never will talk with non fab friends about fab. I like my privacy and know they would judge me for my choices. Despite those choices, being now just to bumble around the forums, and occasionally post on a thread or two.

This

There are more guys like me. I told you @ Nora!"

I read your post. Think you said it so much better than me.

I found the most amazing girl on here, truth is she found and approached me. With her I would have walked away and never come back.

She decided I wasnt enough. If she ever came back.....

This

There are more guys like me. I told you @ Nora!

I read your post. Think you said it so much better than me.

I found the most amazing girl on here, truth is she found and approached me. With her I would have walked away and never come back.

She decided I wasnt enough. If she ever came back.....

"

Sorry to hear that mate!

"

Hope your ok

Hope your ok

"

Yeah I'm good thanks. x

By *edHeadedFunWoman  over a year ago

Didsbury

My family and close friends know told them about 7 years ago, I hid it from them for around 9 years but after an horrendous situation I felt for my own safety I would tell them. They were non judgemental and very supportive to my surprise and I know I am very lucky to have that support. For me it was the best thing I did telling them, now I have the emotional freedom to enjoy the lifestyle.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

My girl friends call it my naked dating site, they know and trust me with my judgements and will support me in all I do.

I also have a trusted safety person who I share my location details with when out on a date and we will have a point of contact.

A few of my friends now, and are completely supportive, a couple of them are considering joining . They've seen my pics, and they find it interesting

So I'm really lucky

I keep my fab life private,

what I've found is people who think they know best know fxck all...

They are entitled to their option though

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

People can judge me all they like...makes no difference, I love it here.

"

Anonymity gives people a bit of a power soda in their heads sometimes.

As long as we are happy with our choices and feel secure with that.. there is no right or wrong.

"My family and close friends know told them about 7 years ago, I hid it from them for around 9 years but after an horrendous situation I felt for my own safety I would tell them. They were non judgemental and very supportive to my surprise and I know I am very lucky to have that support. For me it was the best thing I did telling them, now I have the emotional freedom to enjoy the lifestyle.

"

I do like the last bit. Emotional freedom to enjoy the lifestyle. I dont particularly share much but it's great not needing to shield that completely. For me at least.

It's only my partner that knows I'm here. I would be judged harshly by my family for posting photos and wanting to meet with people eventually. I'd be shamed and they would think my relationship is meaningless and that I'm a cheat.

I think my closest friend would be understanding but I think it would make her uncomfortable to be honest.

I'm hoping nobody finds out but if they do then I'll kindly just tell them to go and fuck themselves.

» Add a new message to this topic