FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The word BBC

The word BBC

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LSCPL34 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Greek islands in Summer

DO you think it has prejudicial implications ?

We have never liked the word and never looked at the color of a cock as a reason to meet anyone, what are your thoughts ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/06/20 09:34:55]

Are we allowed to discuss where this stereotype came from? I don't like the term, neither does my partner.

It’s difficult. I’m white, so I can’t claim ‘it’s racist!’ as I’ve seen a load do black men use the term to describe themselves, whereas I’ve seen black men say they find it offensive and racist.

I think it’s fetishising black men, I wouldn’t use the term and I tend not to engage in those who do.

"It’s difficult. I’m white, so I can’t claim ‘it’s racist!’ as I’ve seen a load do black men use the term to describe themselves, whereas I’ve seen black men say they find it offensive and racist.

I think it’s fetishising black men, I wouldn’t use the term and I tend not to engage in those who do. "

Couldn't have put it better myself

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

It's no more racist than BBW is fatist or MILF us ageist.

If it used in a derogatory negative way then there is prejudice, then it becomes a form of racism.

"It's no more racist than BBW is fatist or MILF us ageist.

If it used in a derogatory negative way then there is prejudice, then it becomes a form of racism."

I hate the term MILF

Greek islands in Summer

Exactly!

We ignore those man who describe themselves as BBC.

Just curious if we are the only ones who fid it unusual, especially coming from black man !

Greek islands in Summer

Well, I believe the blacks (especially in the USA) have had to endure much more than those women referred as BBW or aging beautiful women referred to as MILF or Cougar.

SO I am not sure the parallellism really works ?

"Well, I believe the blacks (especially in the USA) have had to endure much more than those women referred as BBW or aging beautiful women referred to as MILF or Cougar.

SO I am not sure the parallellism really works ?"

Another trigger post. Why would a positive label have racial implications. And why does it matter to you?

Greek islands in Summer

it really doesnt matter to me ...

Just curious how blacks actually feel about it.

No need to get offended as no offense was intended.

I personally find it a compliment. The word big is so subjective. I take the view that I'm smaller than some and bigger than others. Like I said in my profile I'm really not going to measure mine to make a comparison. (I genuinely have better uses for a tape measure.)

Black cock. Well there's vitalago .other than that it's black/ brown and it's not going to change colour. And yep it's a cock. That's not changing either.

Let's be honest. Some prefer black some, prefer white. (BWC). Some prefer everything in between. I genuinely don't see a problem with BBC. But ladies, it's not just about the cock but the person pushing it in.

By *occerstar579Man  over a year ago

norwich

If it used in a derogatory negative way then there is prejudice, then it becomes a form of racism."

MILF can be viewed as derogatory but certainly not ageist. A mum can be anyone from age 16 to 96. So could quality for MILF status any age between them. How is that ageist?

"Well, I believe the blacks (especially in the USA) have had to endure much more than those women referred as BBW or aging beautiful women referred to as MILF or Cougar.

"

They do, and you’re right. I hate the term ‘milf’ and I hate being called it, but it really doesn’t matter

If it used in a derogatory negative way then there is prejudice, then it becomes a form of racism.

MILF can be viewed as derogatory but certainly not ageist. A mum can be anyone from age 16 to 96. So could quality for MILF status any age between them. How is that ageist? "

I know someone who gave birth at 13, so...

Greek islands in Summer

Thank you for your view

"I personally find it a compliment. The word big is so subjective. I take the view that I'm smaller than some and bigger than others. Like I said in my profile I'm really not going to measure mine to make a comparison. (I genuinely have better uses for a tape measure.)

Black cock. Well there's vitalago .other than that it's black/ brown and it's not going to change colour. And yep it's a cock. That's not changing either.

Let's be honest. Some prefer black some, prefer white. (BWC). Some prefer everything in between. I genuinely don't see a problem with BBC. But ladies, it's not just about the cock but the person pushing it in. "

Greek islands in Summer

you are a very young and beautiful anyways ...

They do, and you’re right. I hate the term ‘milf’ and I hate being called it, but it really doesn’t matter "

By *occerstar579Man  over a year ago

norwich

MILF can be viewed as derogatory but certainly not ageist. A mum can be anyone from age 16 to 96. So could quality for MILF status any age between them. How is that ageist?

I know someone who gave birth at 13, so..."

Well of course that's possible and unfortunately happens too often. But clearly it would be both wrong and illegal to consider that person in the category of MILF. Was just trying to prove point while demonstrating common decency and legalaties!

Greek islands in Summer

so the summary is this, whites are a bit more sensitive abiut using BBC as it may have racial intonations but black gentleman mostly dont see it that way

"so the summary is this, whites are a bit more sensitive abiut using BBC as it may have racial intonations but black gentleman mostly dont see it that way "

I can't speak for others but to me thats pretty much bang on.

» Add a new message to this topic