FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > SCARS on breasts

SCARS on breasts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LSCPL34 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Greek islands in Summer

Hello, my wife had a breast reduction surgery from 32-F to 32-C 25 years ago and now she has beautiful 32-DD breasts.

However there is a vertical scar from her nipple to the base of her breast on each breast and she is quite embarrassed about them. I believe she would be a more active swinger if she didnt have those scars.

What are the thoughts on these type of scars ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you asked her if she’d be a more active swinger if she didn’t have the scars?

And they don’t bother me, I doubt they’d bother anyone. But we all have insecurities x

You want her to get her scars sorted so you can swing and shag other people?

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

visiting the beach

My experience of scars, lumps, bumps etc. that a person gains during a life, is that only the person they are on, is bothered about them.

Personally I hardly notice things like this, apart from finding the stories behind them interesting.

"My experience of scars, lumps, bumps etc. that a person gains during a life, is that only the person they are on, is bothered about them.

Personally I hardly notice things like this, apart from finding the stories behind them interesting."

Couldn’t agree more

Greek islands in Summer

yes she says she would be more secure if she had no scars to meet others ...

Greek islands in Summer

No ... I am happy the way she is... I just wondered what other ladies thought ...

And as most couples I have chatted with, the gentleman always wants it more than the ladies... No?

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

One of our favourite couples have those scars. They are still beautiful inside and out.

By *ucklingsCouple  over a year ago

Rugby

Wouldn’t bother us at all, since I have the same scars. I’m happy with my boobs, that’s all what counts!! Xx

I wouldn't care about something like this. I don't mind scars at all. If she feels insecure, maybe buy some amazing lingerie she can keep on during play?

At the end of the day for a people out there they got bruises that shouldn't put anyone off it's always about be kind 2 one another

Greek islands in Summer

THANK YOU !

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Scars are an issue for some people and not others. I think the thing is they are an issue for your wife and what anyone else thinks is irrelevant. We could all say we have no issue with them but that really isn't the point. She's saying she doesn't feel secure enough to be a more active swinger.

I have a large scar on my left breast but it’s not very noticeable. It’s not affected my decision to swing and no one has any problems with it x

Greek islands in Summer

Thank you !

Greek islands in Summer

Thank you !

By *wingamajigsCouple  over a year ago

Folkestone

"Thank you !"

Neither my wife nor I would be bothered.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thank you ! "

If you click on reply+quote under the post you're replying we will know who you're answering

By *edVelveteenCouple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

I have a huge 30cm scar across my tummy from a repair of a botched gall bladder removal. The scar itself has become more lumpy and bumpy with weight loss and gain over the years. I'm a little self conscious but I usually play in lingerie. That may be an option for her. However, when it has been seen, I have had no comments whatsoever about it. Like many have said, I think it worries me more than anyone else.

Se could turn it into a positive convert them into body art of some kind? Just a thought

"No ... I am happy the way she is... I just wondered what other ladies thought ...

And as most couples I have chatted with, the gentleman always wants it more than the ladies... No?"

Yeah in crap relationships.

In good relationships both want to swing. Mutual fun. She may be using the scars as an excuse because she really doesn't want to swing.

"Scars are an issue for some people and not others. I think the thing is they are an issue for your wife and what anyone else thinks is irrelevant. We could all say we have no issue with them but that really isn't the point. She's saying she doesn't feel secure enough to be a more active swinger. "

By *irewolffMan  over a year ago

Dublin

No one will care OP.

I had breast cancer in 2017 and had a full left breast mastectomy and reconstruction using muscle from my back.

My left boob has no nipple, just an oval scar on it. I was at a private party and whipped my bra off. No one cared and I got compliments all round.

Your partner will be fine. A scar is something to be proud of.

MsD

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Scars don't bother us. Hannah has scarring on her breasts from surgery a few years ago. We don't even think about it and certainly nobody has ever mentioned it as being a problem.

It's just part of life. We don't want women to look like the airbrushed perfection of magazines. We like real people.

Luke

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No one will care OP.

I had breast cancer in 2017 and had a full left breast mastectomy and reconstruction using muscle from my back.

My left boob has no nipple, just an oval scar on it. I was at a private party and whipped my bra off. No one cared and I got compliments all round.

MsD"

How do you know his partner will be fine. She's actively saying she isn't

"Wouldn’t bother us at all, since I have the same scars. I’m happy with my boobs, that’s all what counts!! Xx"

This for us too

Greek islands in Summer

Thank you and a few times we met, she also used sheer lingerie as well ...

Greek islands in Summer

Yes, thank you - her breasts look just like yours and I will share yoru profile with her

Dublin

"No one will care OP.

MsD

How do you know his partner will be fine. She's actively saying she isn't "

Eh bit snappy there..no??? It was more of a hopeful wish for her rather than a dismissal of her feelings. As a woman with a huge scar on a boob, I know how it feels. Jeez....

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No one will care OP.

MsD

How do you know his partner will be fine. She's actively saying she isn't

Eh bit snappy there..no??? It was more of a hopeful wish for her rather than a dismissal of her feelings. As a woman with a huge scar on a boob, I know how it feels. Jeez.... "

Well that's my point really. You know how it feels for you, mot her.

Not snappy, just offering a different point of view.

Greek islands in Summer

Hello, thank you for your positive message and so happy you are doing well. Love the pictures ...

Greek islands in Summer

OK, thannk you.

Well I usually warn people when we chat so first of all, I should not even mention it, as most people we meet wont be bothered by it ...

Thanks oxoxox

Dublin

"Hello, thank you for your positive message and so happy you are doing well. Love the pictures ..."

Thank you xx I hope she learns to fully embrace it and love her body no matter what.

Greek islands in Summer

Thanks for your reply, I understand what you are saying but as consenting intelligent adults, we would never do anything that is a no-no for any of us.

I just think if this issue is talked more, the ones who have fears will understand and realize that it is a more than common issue and really not a problem for most ...

Dublin

"OK, thannk you.

Well I usually warn people when we chat so first of all, I should not even mention it, as most people we meet wont be bothered by it ...

Thanks oxoxox "

I always mention it after a while of chatting. I have no issue whatsoever if anyone says its not for them. Everything in life and swinging is a personal choice. I fully respect that....always.

Greek islands in Summer

thank you ...

she thinks other people find them unattractive. If she saw enough people have no issues with it, maybe she would change her mind ?

Dublin

Anyone who has seen my wonky boob has 0 issues with it. Some people might inwardly take a few mins to adjust but I have never had any negative comments.

I have a pic of my 2 boobs up on private pics. Dont ever show my left boob in public pics on here but slowly starting to a bit

Greek islands in Summer

yes - valid point and you may be right ...

but even when we are on a beach, with no "threat of swinging" she is worried someone may see her scars. she says, if I didn't have these scars, I would have no problem ... But still you may be right ...

Greek islands in Summer

thank you for sharing

Greek islands in Summer

OK thanks, thats what I always thought ...

sincerety is the best

I had breast cancer and a reconstruction done so i have scars on one breast and one on my back from where they took muscle and skin for the reconstruction and its something I try to keep hidden as it does affect my confidence x

Greek islands in Summer

thank you for your sincere answer ...

By *ark ph0enixWoman  over a year ago

Teesside

"Hello, my wife had a breast reduction surgery from 32-F to 32-C 25 years ago and now she has beautiful 32-DD breasts.

However there is a vertical scar from her nipple to the base of her breast on each breast and she is quite embarrassed about them. I believe she would be a more active swinger if she didnt have those scars.

What are the thoughts on these type of scars ?"

I had a double mastectomy with silicone reconstruction 3yrs ago. I have the same vertical scars amongst others. It's a slow process but it is possible to become less embarrassed.

You need to support her and build her confidence.

A partner has a huge role to play in that. My ex husband reacted negatively to my body post op and this caused me a lot of issues on top of those I already had. Part of the reason he us now ex. I now have an amazing partner who loves to make me feel good about myself.

That really has made a huge difference, to the point I just days ago posted my first breast pic where the scars can be seen. And yes it's on public.

Being an active swinger is possible regardless of scars. A bra can be a pretty accessory to keep on. I did it long enough but now I have the confidence not to need it. I still get bad days about the scars but way less than I the past.

My point is you need to pull your finger out and not expect her just to magically start feeling better about herself.

Dublin

"I had breast cancer and a reconstruction done so i have scars on one breast and one on my back from where they took muscle and skin for the reconstruction and its something I try to keep hidden as it does affect my confidence x"

This is the type of reconstruction I had done also. Its a shame it has affected your confidence. I hope you feel better about it one day. Its a testiment to what you went through.

Thank you and yes it is as I had the works thrown at me as it had gone mobile but luckily im still here x

Dublin

"Thank you and yes it is as I had the works thrown at me as it had gone mobile but luckily im still here x"

Same. Was 40 when I was diagnosed. Fit healthy non smoker etc. Huge shock. Thought I was going to be told it was tissue or something. Was told that day they were fairly certain it was cancer. Turned out to be stage 1. Consider myself lucky to have lost just a boob tbh xx

Greek islands in Summer

It has been 25 years, we have been married 30+ years, we have a very good marriage and a very good sex life. In fact, she says I have been an amazing person...

She has no problems with me, thats why it is interesting to me that she should be embarrassed to go on a nude beach from time to time.

Thats why I purchased a few wicked weasel bathing suits and she has no problem wearing them - which means she feesl confident with her bodu - no?

"Hello, my wife had a breast reduction surgery from 32-F to 32-C 25 years ago and now she has beautiful 32-DD breasts.

What are the thoughts on these type of scars ?

I had a double mastectomy with silicone reconstruction 3yrs ago. I have the same vertical scars amongst others. It's a slow process but it is possible to become less embarrassed.

You need to support her and build her confidence.

A partner has a huge role to play in that. My ex husband reacted negatively to my body post op and this caused me a lot of issues on top of those I already had. Part of the reason he us now ex. I now have an amazing partner who loves to make me feel good about myself.

That really has made a huge difference, to the point I just days ago posted my first breast pic where the scars can be seen. And yes it's on public.

Being an active swinger is possible regardless of scars. A bra can be a pretty accessory to keep on. I did it long enough but now I have the confidence not to need it. I still get bad days about the scars but way less than I the past.

My point is you need to pull your finger out and not expect her just to magically start feeling better about herself. "

Greek islands in Summer

Thank you everyone for valuable comments...

And have a safe time this summer.

we hope to get to the aegean and will new pics if we can ...

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Scars and the like don't really bother me. If she is concerned about them, there are some oils you can buy to rub in which are supposed to be quite good at helping reduce their appearance.

Ask her how much it would bother her if someone turned up for a meet and they had scars? I have never really thought about mine... Something happened, I got a scar, bugger all to care or do about them, so...

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Hi have messaged you as this is a subject close to home for us ! But no issues seeing scars on women , but fully understand why she may be self conscious. Most people are about some aspect of their body and people deal with it in very different ways. Some just get naked really fast and then it’s done! Others avoid if possible and keep the lights off , we’re all a bit odd

Greek islands in Summer

Hello, thank you for your nice email,sent youour experience. yes, everyone deals with it differently

"Hi have messaged you as this is a subject close to home for us ! But no issues seeing scars on women , but fully understand why she may be self conscious. Most people are about some aspect of their body and people deal with it in very different ways. Some just get naked really fast and then it’s done! Others avoid if possible and keep the lights off , we’re all a bit odd "

Greek islands in Summer

Hahaha, thank you. Tried that strategy since she is a very very human person, and she said she has no problems with others scars, its only her scars ...

Womnen, go figure

"Ask her how much it would bother her if someone turned up for a meet and they had scars? I have never really thought about mine... Something happened, I got a scar, bugger all to care or do about them, so... "

Greek islands in Summer

Thank you.

Tried them years ago - maybe they have been improved but after so many years doctors dont think it will improve ...

"Scars and the like don't really bother me. If she is concerned about them, there are some oils you can buy to rub in which are supposed to be quite good at helping reduce their appearance."

» Add a new message to this topic