FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Something fun to post to?

Something fun to post to?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xfordshireCoupleMF OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

So I’ve been nosing the forum the last few days and can’t find much to post on.

Anyone else find this?

We need something with a little meat and content, but that’s also a little naughty and/or sexy. Something that elicits more than a one line response.

Thoughts.. or am I rambling after a few too many G&T’s?

- John

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The best solution is starting to make your own threads which fill your own requirements

"So I’ve been nosing the forum the last few days and can’t find much to post on.

Anyone else find this?

We need something with a little meat and content, but that’s also a little naughty and/or sexy. Something that elicits more than a one line response.

- John"

so start a thread

"So I’ve been nosing the forum the last few days and can’t find much to post on.

Anyone else find this?

- John"

If you can’t find something, why not start posting the kind of question you have in mind to kick start the meaty naughty discussion you’re after?

Like do you prefer pulled pork or beef brisket? They’re a little bit naughty and definitely meaty....

Anyone else find this?

- John

If you can’t find something, why not start posting the kind of question you have in mind to kick start the meaty naughty discussion you’re after?

Like do you prefer pulled pork or beef brisket? They’re a little bit naughty and definitely meaty.... "

Pulled pork in a brioche bun must melt and fall apart in my mouth

Anyone else find this?

- John

Like do you prefer pulled pork or beef brisket? They’re a little bit naughty and definitely meaty....

Pulled pork in a brioche bun must melt and fall apart in my mouth "

Good choice. Any sides with that?

Anyone else find this?

- John

Pulled pork in a brioche bun must melt and fall apart in my mouth

Good choice. Any sides with that?"

Red cabbage slaw? What sauces do your propose?

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Anyone else find this?

"

Yes definitely

Anyone else find this?

Yes definitely "

Hi _eeside! But you just found one to post on. This precise one!

Anyone else find this?

- John"

I find the threads are not meaty enough too. I am on the verge of being a vegan!

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Anyone else find this?

Yes definitely

Hi _eeside! But you just found one to post on. This precise one! "

Lol i must admit I've not been on line much resountley but I still pop on to see what is going on in fab land

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Anyone else find this?

- John

I find the threads are not meaty enough too. I am on the verge of being a vegan!"

Whip up something with some meat on then

» Add a new message to this topic