FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couples Arranging A Meet And Only One Person Turns Up

Couples Arranging A Meet And Only One Person Turns Up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ordan02081995 OP   Man  over a year ago

Crosspool

I have been speaking to some members who have arranged to meet a couple and then at the last minute, one of them is taken ill or called away, and so the other person presents alone.

Has this ever happened to you? I am curious to know if you believed them, or thought they were a lying singleton? Did you continue with the meet or make an excuse and leave/throw them out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I wouldnt carry on with the meet chances are they are single ,if you were a couple and arranged a meet if one feel I'll ir couldng make it neither would go

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"I wouldnt carry on with the meet chances are they are single ,if you were a couple and arranged a meet if one feel I'll ir couldng make it neither would go "
or couldnt sorry to much gin hic

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

This happened to a close (single) male friend of ours and only the guy showed.

He was that pissed off that he made the guy stay and pay for his drinks all night

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

Never happened to me but yeah, I'd be saying no. Especially since all the stories I've read are ones where the guy turns up or the woman is unavailable, so not really much point.

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I have been speaking to some members who have arranged to meet a couple and then at the last minute, one of them is taken ill or called away, and so the other person presents alone.

Has this ever happened to you? I am curious to know if you believed them, or thought they were a lying singleton? Did you continue with the meet or make an excuse and leave/throw them out?"

I would say thanks but no thanks and walk out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The only real was ti believe them is if you spoke to the partner before the meet. Once you know they're real and together you could give them the benefit of the doubt. Would also help if they told you as soon as they could instead of leaving it until the actual meet

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

Never happened except intentional ones after all parties agreed

Not happened to us (yet)

If we had arranged to meet someone & one of us was unable to attend for whatever reason (again never happened) then we would cancel the whole thing as soon as we could.

I would be very upset if this happened

Same here never happened to us before x

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

It happened to a female friend of mine. Traveled by train to meet a couple. Only the guy turned up at the bar. Apparently they had recently finished. He thought it didn’t matter and tried to carry on as normal. Lol. Interestingly the last time I looked the couples profile was still on here lol.

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

Never happened to us if we meet as s couple we always turn up as s couple. The same with couples we have met

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Never happened to us if we meet as s couple we always turn up as s couple. The same with couples we have met"
same if for some reason one of us was unable to go then we would cancel the meet...

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

Happened a few years ago when I wasn't that switched on about a fake profile, on way to meet couple when he messaged that she had been called into work but he said we can still meet I just turned around there and then

» Add a new message to this topic