FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Telling a new partner your kinky

Telling a new partner your kinky

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nquenchablethirst69 OP   Man  over a year ago

merseyside

I’m looking to start dating again and If you get into a new relationship how do you approach the subject of being on fab and kinky without them running to the hills lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Show them your fab profile and see their reaction.

By *alldarksurreyMan  over a year ago

surrey

Date someone from fab,problem solved

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Tell them straight away. If they're going to run for the hills better they start running in week one than week 101.

Would you want to stay on fab if you were dating someone in the real world? I wouldn’t and I don’t. When I’m seeing someone this account gets deleted.

As for bringing up kink surely you just explore things together and introduce things you both like.

I wouldn’t tell anyone I met in the real world that I was ever on here, can do without that kind of preconceived judgement.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I never really had to mostly just from using kink dating apps, meeting at kink socials or using dating sites like OKCupid that match you based on questions and many are related to sex, kink and views on monogamy.

Meet her on here no worries then

Good luck with it!! Personally I’m really struggling with this. I’m on other dating Apps and I either get the “Ive seen you on Fab FAF!” Or when I’ve opened up to others a bit they run for the hills or just think I’m after sex.

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"I’m looking to start dating again and If you get into a new relationship how do you approach the subject of being on fab and kinky without them running to the hills lol"

I don't date or look for relationships, but the last fwb I met, I just told her about Fab straight off.

Sooner to speak, lesser to lose, etc.

By *asha86Couple  over a year ago

walsall

Think it depends on whether you'd be hoping the person would want to join and play on here with you as part of a couple. Obviously as most relationships progress you'd start to talk more about sex with regard to likes and dislikes, kinks etc. Think as long as open and honest with other when asking questions thats the main thing.

What's more important to you...finding someone to date and potentially build a relationship with? Or kink?

If you're not willing to compromise somewhere, your search might be long and fruitless

"Date someone from fab,problem solved "

This

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Be honest and upfront from the start. No reason not to be if you are wanting the swinging lifestyle. You need to be compatiable or it won't work.

By *erces LetiferMan  over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

"Be honest and upfront from the start. No reason not to be if you are wanting the swinging lifestyle. You need to be compatiable or it won't work.

"

Bingo. Date other kinksters and fabbers and the whole issue takes care of itself.

» Add a new message to this topic