FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couples: What we know so far - A review

Couples: What we know so far - A review

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Couples on Fab are often two people who know each other, they tend to be at the top of the Fab food chain, or at least they think they are (it’s actually single women who are) this is based solely on the fact there is usually a woman involved, sometimes the husband will think all the Fabs and messages they get has something to do with him, it rarely does, it’s the woman everyone is interested in.

Couples often appear on the forums, but you never know who’s commenting, so most people ignore them, in case you presume it’s one and it turns out to be the other.

Cuck couples are a thing, so are hotwife couples, but you never find hot husband couples, dunno why, there just isn’t the market I guess.

Here end the review on couples, feel free to debate couples amongst yourselves and jump to any conclusions you may have.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

K

"K"

Good input

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

LOL good review

"LOL good review "

This

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

I know a few hot husband couples.

Next week I will be reviewing cakes, to appease the masses

"I know a few hot husband couples. "

Not in my lifetime

Well, this thread is going great

I would in the whole disagree, most couples seem to put their name under their comment, and are lovely

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Hot Husband couples are on here, they are just not as obvious with their searching methods

"I would in the whole disagree, most couples seem to put their name under their comment, and are lovely"

Totally agree, I will update my review

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Why does anyone need to know which one is posting. Its not as if anyone would answer men and women differently now, is it...

"Hot Husband couples are on here, they are just not as obvious with their searching methods "

Guess I haven’t been looking hard enough

"K

Good input "

About as much thought went into that as your original post

Forum Mod

East Sussex

We're at the bottom of the food chain also because we are over 60 and past it.

"Next week I will be reviewing cakes, to appease the masses "

Please mention red velvet, I will be keeping an eye out for it!

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Hot Husband couples are on here, they are just not as obvious with their searching methods

Guess I haven’t been looking hard enough "

They tend to be looking for females

".

Why does anyone need to know which one is posting. Its not as if anyone would answer men and women differently now, is it... "

You’ve opened my eyes and will look into this

"Hot Husband couples are on here, they are just not as obvious with their searching methods

Guess I haven’t been looking hard enough

They tend to be looking for females "

There is that

"Next week I will be reviewing cakes, to appease the masses

Please mention red velvet, I will be keeping an eye out for it!

"

Top of the list

"K

Good input

About as much thought went into that as your original post "

Ohh, get you!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

".

Why does anyone need to know which one is posting. Its not as if anyone would answer men and women differently now, is it...

You’ve opened my eyes and will look into this "

You will only need one eye open since you won't need to look very far

It is I the female part of our couple that is on the forums D very rarely dips his toes in , so I shall note your comments and will attempt to remember to put my initial so people know it’s me , thank you for bringing this to my attention with your review!

Yours sincerely L x

Not you you have a perfect bottom and not at the end of the chain! I love it very massagable.

"It is I the female part of our couple that is on the forums D very rarely dips his toes in , so I shall note your comments and will attempt to remember to put my initial so people know it’s me , thank you for bringing this to my attention with your review!

Yours sincerely L x"

Kind regards to you both, thank you for your consideration X

"Not you you have a perfect bottom and not at the end of the chain! I love it very massagable."

Dunno who he’s talking to

Well we are a couple and it’s usually me ( male ) who speaks to people j ( female ) will text friends. I’m under no illusion all the winks and messages are aimed at her and We are ok with that so if you feel like fabbing my pic fab away

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

I (fem) tend to be the more active on the forums. I do generally put my initial on a comment so that people know it is me, but sometimes I admit I forget.

K

"Well we are a couple and it’s usually me ( male ) who speaks to people j ( female ) will text friends. I’m under no illusion all the winks and messages are aimed at her and We are ok with that so if you feel like fabbing my pic fab away "

All Fabbed

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We always have signed off our name.

Jo.Xx

"I (fem) tend to be the more active on the forums. I do generally put my initial on a comment so that people know it is me, but sometimes I admit I forget.

K"

I’ll let you off cause of the nice tartan dress

When you are doing your cake review can you please take into consideration the coffee and walnut cake?

L x

"We always have signed off our name.

Jo.Xx "

This

"When you are doing your cake review can you please take into consideration the coffee and walnut cake?

L x"

This will be the second cake I review

"When you are doing your cake review can you please take into consideration the coffee and walnut cake?

L x

This will be the second cake I review "

What will be the first ?

L x

L x"

MMMMM yes

L x

This will be the second cake I review

What will be the first ?

L x"

A flan, technically not a cake, but I’ve had requests

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I don’t like couples as much as I like the sky tbh, it has rockets I tell ya.... rockets!!!

"Couples on Fab are often two people who know each other, they tend to be at the top of the Fab food chain, or at least they think they are (it’s actually single women who are) this is based solely on the fact there is usually a woman involved, sometimes the husband will think all the Fabs and messages they get has something to do with him, it rarely does, it’s the woman everyone is interested in.

Couples often appear on the forums, but you never know who’s commenting, so most people ignore them, in case you presume it’s one and it turns out to be the other.

Cuck couples are a thing, so are hotwife couples, but you never find hot husband couples, dunno why, there just isn’t the market I guess.

Here end the review on couples, feel free to debate couples amongst yourselves and jump to any conclusions you may have.

"

We would love it if people were to ignore us, however that aspect of the OP's review is very inaccurate.

A day does not pass without 7 or 8 guys asking us to meet them.

Strange really as we clearly say no single guys.

We just can't figure out how so many single guys seem to have reading issues.

"I don’t like couples as much as I like the sky tbh, it has rockets I tell ya.... rockets!!! "

The sky is great, I’ll grant you that. Anything that carries clouds about is good. You know when you see faces in clouds are they there or is it just your imagination ?

"Couples on Fab are often two people who know each other, they tend to be at the top of the Fab food chain, or at least they think they are (it’s actually single women who are) this is based solely on the fact there is usually a woman involved, sometimes the husband will think all the Fabs and messages they get has something to do with him, it rarely does, it’s the woman everyone is interested in.

We would love it if people were to ignore us, however that aspect of the OP's review is very inaccurate.

We just can't figure out how so many single guys seem to have reading issues."

I’m aware the Inaccuracy of my review, I allow for a 5% leeway to cover this

We just can't figure out how so many single guys seem to have reading issues.

I’m aware the Inaccuracy of my review, I allow for a 5% leeway to cover this "

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"I don’t like couples as much as I like the sky tbh, it has rockets I tell ya.... rockets!!!

The sky is great, I’ll grant you that. Anything that carries clouds about is good. You know when you see faces in clouds are they there or is it just your imagination ? "

It’s usually my imagination but I’m cool with that

"Well we are a couple and it’s usually me ( male ) who speaks to people j ( female ) will text friends. I’m under no illusion all the winks and messages are aimed at her and We are ok with that so if you feel like fabbing my pic fab away

All Fabbed "

cheers mate LOL

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

With couples it’s all about the woman, not the man, she makes the rules, she decides. This I know from my own experience at meeting couples with my FWB.

With couples it’s all about the woman, not the man, she makes the rules, she decides. This I know from my own experience at meeting couples with my FWB. "

your not wrong there my wife decices who to meet i don’t have a problem with that

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

I always sign my name

Just saying

Jo x

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

With couples it’s all about the woman, not the man, she makes the rules, she decides. This I know from my own experience at meeting couples with my FWB. your not wrong there my wife decices who to meet i don’t have a problem with that "

Why is it all about the woman? I’ve a long term FWB so is it more about him and her? What about me and her man? Is that not important. Not criticising it’s just a pattern we have noticed.

With couples it’s all about the woman, not the man, she makes the rules, she decides. This I know from my own experience at meeting couples with my FWB. your not wrong there my wife decices who to meet i don’t have a problem with that

Why is it all about the woman? I’ve a long term FWB so is it more about him and her? What about me and her man? Is that not important. Not criticising it’s just a pattern we have noticed. "

I’m sure that’s the case in some couples but for us we both make decisions about who we are or aren’t going to meet , if one of us says no then that’s the final decision neither one of us is going to take one for the team so to speak

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Hubby mostly uses the couple profile these days, but still tends to add his name to posts.

When it comes to meets, if we aren't both interested, it's a no go. Neither of us would, or should, take one for the team.

Most couple profiles are heavily oriented towards the woman photo wise, I think men prefer being behind the camera.

A capital letter and a kiss seems to be the signing off moniker.

I expect no less than a scroll and sealing wax.

With couples it’s all about the woman, not the man, she makes the rules, she decides. This I know from my own experience at meeting couples with my FWB. "

This may be the case in some couples, however in our case we both make the rules and take the decisions.

"Hubby mostly uses the couple profile these days, but still tends to add his name to posts.

When it comes to meets, if we aren't both interested, it's a no go. Neither of us would, or should, take one for the team.

Most couple profiles are heavily oriented towards the woman photo wise, I think men prefer being behind the camera. "

I agree , ours is a good mix of both of us and we love to see that in other couples pictures, as beautiful and as hot as the lady may be we want to see some male booty at least !

L x

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Hubby mostly uses the couple profile these days, but still tends to add his name to posts.

Most couple profiles are heavily oriented towards the woman photo wise, I think men prefer being behind the camera. "

Ours is yes, but only because we only meet straight men

Jo x

Thank you to all the couples who replied, I will be updating my review currently, I’ll keep you all posted.

Kind regards

The Op X

Factually inaccurate but good effort.

"Factually inaccurate but good effort. "

My team are looking into it, please bear with us (me)

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

"Factually inaccurate but good effort.

My team are looking into it, please bear with us (me)"

I’m on your team, buddy

"Factually inaccurate but good effort.

My team are looking into it, please bear with us (me)

I’m on your team, buddy "

Thank you head of PR

» Add a new message to this topic