FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dare to have an opinion

Dare to have an opinion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reatformeat OP   Woman  over a year ago

my own bubble

Has anybody ever noticed when you voice an opinion in a thread which goes against the opinion of a regular forumite they all gang up on you like a pack of wolves. Like bullying well sorry i am not one to be bullied

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree

"Has anybody ever noticed when you voice an opinion in a thread which goes against the opinion of a regular forumite they all gang up on you like a pack of wolves. Like bullying well sorry i am not one to be bullied "

Oh yes. For sure.

Best way by far to get judged and bullied is to make a contribution that suggests, even a little bit, that someone might have a valid reason for seeking company without their spouse knowing.

Hard hat time.

Most of the threads now are sht. I find them more depressing by the day. That's my opinion

my own bubble

"Has anybody ever noticed when you voice an opinion in a thread which goes against the opinion of a regular forumite they all gang up on you like a pack of wolves. Like bullying well sorry i am not one to be bullied

All hypocrypts half of them not even verified amd pathetic profiles saying not meeting only here for the forums.

Oh yes. For sure.

Best way by far to get judged and bullied is to make a contribution that suggests, even a little bit, that someone might have a valid reason for seeking company without their spouse knowing.

Hard hat time."

my own bubble

"Most of the threads now are sht. I find them more depressing by the day. That's my opinion "

Baking a cake who wants one ? Morning coffee anyone ?? That sort of shit you mean

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Most of the threads now are sht. I find them more depressing by the day. That's my opinion

Baking a cake who wants one ? Morning coffee anyone ?? That sort of shit you mean "

What’s wrong with cake

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Yep

And everyone pretending that there isn't one giant forum clique annoys me

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Most of the threads now are sht. I find them more depressing by the day. That's my opinion

Baking a cake who wants one ? Morning coffee anyone ?? That sort of shit you mean

What’s wrong with cake "

Depends who's serving it

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

If it was a heated topic then a lot more people will naturally speak out, everyone is entitled to give an opinion on here but that does not give them the excuse to personally have a go at you, report if you need to.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Has anybody ever noticed when you voice an opinion in a thread which goes against the opinion of a regular forumite they all gang up on you like a pack of wolves. Like bullying well sorry i am not one to be bullied "

Oh god yeh. It's very amusing. Just mention the word clique and watch them heads spin

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Yep

And everyone pretending that there isn't one giant forum clique annoys me"

Oh god you mentioned the C word......off with ya head

"If it was a heated topic then a lot more people will naturally speak out, everyone is entitled to give an opinion on here but that does not give them the excuse to personally have a go at you, report if you need to."

I find that people who cannot communicate, always assume you’re arguing.

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Baking a cake who wants one ? Morning coffee anyone ?? That sort of shit you mean "

It's how humans interact with other humans in this testing time. Keeps them connected.

But y'know. Everyone has an opinion here. It's a forum. Can't let it get to you, just do you and all that.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Yes i think its not very mature thing to do tbh. Puts some people off from posting which makes me sad. I love hearing other people opinion from all walks of life. Beauty of being human

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Be careful with that opinion, the clique will be lurking waiting to pounce ... And yes yr right, it is a strong form of bullying... always said, opinions are like arseoles, we all have one .. good thread op

By *zoreanMan  over a year ago

Witney

I was thinking about this a minute ago.... If you are not part of the "cool kids" then you're out... And when you try to actually make a difference or come up with something fun, nobody ever takes part on it and then the "I'm the alpha male cunt" comes in, talks some shit and the thread dies..

"I was thinking about this a minute ago.... If you are not part of the "cool kids" then you're out... And when you try to actually make a difference or come up with something fun, nobody ever takes part on it and then the "I'm the alpha male cunt" comes in, talks some shit and the thread dies.."

My threads are always dying at the moment, but I could guarantee if someone more well ‘liked’ made it, it would take off

No skin off my nose, I’ll keep pottering around

By *picknspanMan  over a year ago

North West Leeds

Opinions are like arses

Everyone has one but not everyone else wants to hear it

I totally agree lovely

Witney

"I was thinking about this a minute ago.... If you are not part of the "cool kids" then you're out... And when you try to actually make a difference or come up with something fun, nobody ever takes part on it and then the "I'm the alpha male cunt" comes in, talks some shit and the thread dies..

My threads are always dying at the moment, but I could guarantee if someone more well ‘liked’ made it, it would take off

No skin off my nose, I’ll keep pottering around "

But you are an amazing person who always comes up with topics that are cool, I always try to take part in them as much as possible.

Witney

"I was thinking about this a minute ago.... If you are not part of the "cool kids" then you're out... And when you try to actually make a difference or come up with something fun, nobody ever takes part on it and then the "I'm the alpha male cunt" comes in, talks some shit and the thread dies..

But you are an amazing person who always comes up with topics that are cool, I always try to take part in them as much as possible. "

Lol, roll eyes emoji again, I mean to use this one

totally agree with you

But you are an amazing person who always comes up with topics that are cool, I always try to take part in them as much as possible. "

Sadly, some people have the opinion that I’m one of the ‘cool kids’ you’re describing it’s funny how many different opinions can be made about some people. But thank you

"Yes i think its not very mature thing to do tbh. Puts some people off from posting which makes me sad. I love hearing other people opinion from all walks of life. Beauty of being human "

No skin off my nose, I’ll keep pottering around "

Sod the ones that don't like you, they are not worth your time. Love you xx

Witney

But you are an amazing person who always comes up with topics that are cool, I always try to take part in them as much as possible.

Sadly, some people have the opinion that I’m one of the ‘cool kids’ you’re describing it’s funny how many different opinions can be made about some people. But thank you "

I guess the difference is that you're inclusive as opposed to being selective... I felt welcomed by you since day 1, however, some other people just want to play with the other cool kids as opposed to welcoming new members

By *ustyshowoffCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

That’s the same on most forums to honest.

By *ictoriaathomeTV/TS  over a year ago

Huddersfield

As with everything there is always another side to every story. Got to look beyond the headlines and get to the truth. Sometimes the truth goes against the populace view or that which 'social media' promotes. Opinions are for us all, bullying is a easy option when they have no defence.

Watch this space!!!

I’ve seen people come to defend their mates. Just try and ignore. Hope people see through it

[Removed by poster at 06/06/20 13:29:04]

I am sick of it i can see who these people are and although it pisses me of i enjoy doing it just to get their back up now . Like wind the key and watch them go . It amuses me some have no veris yet strong opinions on swinging or the way people should behave whilst swinging "

Some of the strong opinions on swinging can get very heated and can be very outdated. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and that's great but doesn't mean it has to be forced down everyone else's throat. It's great when I announce, I don't class myself as a swinger

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yes it happens no matter how many people deny it

Always report in case a mod hasn't seen the thread and it will be looked at