FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Where am I going wrong

Where am I going wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *risky business OP   Man  over a year ago

APharaohWay

Could you have a look a profile see where I'm going wrong got couple friends on here and had some very intriguing chats but also seem to be getting one or two message back or just getting left unread

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

"

Could you have a look a profile see where I'm going wrong got couple friends on here and had some very intriguing chats but also seem to be getting one or two message back or just getting left unread "

You say you’re looking for a fwb who isn’t on here. That might be the issue. I dunno.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Could you have a look a profile see where I'm going wrong got couple friends on here and had some very intriguing chats but also seem to be getting one or two message back or just getting left unread

You say you’re looking for a fwb who isn’t on here. That might be the issue. I dunno. "

beat me to it!

I noticed that too.

Also your profile screams married to me.

"

You say you’re looking for a fwb who isn’t on here. That might be the issue. I dunno.

beat me to it! "

And me

By *zoreanMan  over a year ago

Witney

"

Could you have a look a profile see where I'm going wrong got couple friends on here and had some very intriguing chats but also seem to be getting one or two message back or just getting left unread "

The problem is that there's probably 1 woman for every 20 guys plus, it's pandemic season, nobody wants to go around spreading chest infections. Just don't worry too much, good things come to the ones who wait...I've learned that lesson and I've been here only 2 weeks give or take.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"

You say you’re looking for a fwb who isn’t on here. That might be the issue. I dunno. "

Was about to say the same. First part reads a bit like a dating profile. Also why cant you accommodate? Most will just see that with no explanation and think cheat. Would you seriously fuck a 99 year old? Little things matter and are picked up on.

APharaohWay

"

Lol changed

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"

Lol changed "

Makes even less sense now

London

"

Lol changed "

London

"

Lol changed

Makes even less sense now "

Actually just read, yeah now it looks like a damnation of everyone on here!

APharaohWay

Thanks for all your input need to revamp my profile not really in to social media can't really get my words out right

By *borofucktoyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

You spelt intrigued wrong...that's not me saying that's the reason ..just helping where I can

By *borofucktoyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Also "that doesn't mean that's" now I can breathe

"

I don't know why you are complaining. You have at least two more friends than me!

APharaohWay

"You spelt intrigued wrong...that's not me saying that's the reason ..just helping where I can"

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You've joined at really tough time, due to the virus. And you're still incredibly new here. Don't take it personally but keep as you are, by looking at what may be behind your experience and what you may be able to do to improve it.

If you can reset your expectations, to remove pressure or criticism it will help.

With the health situation as it is, people are focused on their careers, health, family, finances and life away from here. They may have others that they have been wanting to meet for a few months too.

At present a lot of men have joined as it's titillation for them whilst restricted - you're up against them as they are trying to get attention too. Likewise, single men here are very well supplied, so competition is hot.

To improve your chances, I'd say that you have to be able to wait it out, as life relaxes and to focus your profile as the best tool that you can have to sell you well.

If it can mark your individuality out, you as a person as well as why you'd be great to meet. You've got some of the nuts and bolts in there, but you could probably get the engine revving up a bit.

You seem a decent guy and there's always room for you. I've fabbed a pic, hoping it may help a little. Good luck!

Welcome to fab. Stick at it and be yourself

» Add a new message to this topic