FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What do you miss?

What do you miss?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There are some things that aren't going to return to normal that we used to take for granted.

For me it's not flirting on my commute, or noticing someone checking me out.

What little things are you missing that you used to take for granted?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing for me, I actually quite prefer this way of life.

Less people about

Less Traffic

No drinkers in the town centre on a weekend, or a hot day

Less smackheads about

More people using pushbikes

Plenty of food in the shops for everyone.

What a time to be alive

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Casual touch. A hand on my arm, or on the small of my back.

Having a stranger share a table in a cafe or a coffee shop, making idle conversation.

Cramming into the Baltic Market on a packed Saturday night to listen to a band, just a massive space packed tight with hot sweaty bodies, dancing with whoever happens to be stood next to me.

The chaos that is Northern soul at the Manchester Christmas market, a writhing mass of people 10 deep waiting for a macaroni cheese toastie (don't knock it until you're freezing cold and merry on mulled cider when the munchies hit; it's the carbiest delight in the world).

Maybe some of it will be back this year, but I don't see huge crowds being doable for a good long while.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

Being able to go on trips...much as I like my house, I'm sick of the bloody sight of it

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Getting tipsy off overpriced alcohol and flirting and dancing to an incredible band. Using the music being too loud as an excuse to lean in to hear what he's saying.

The bustle of activity in London, that sort of energy that's draining but also recharging as well.

Hugging my friends and family - I'm a tactile person and for now that's all changed.

My granny taking me for lunch every week

Having pizza and a beer at my little cafe. Travelling...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Some spontaneity that was possible, just popping out to what were often mundane places or to do regular things. Flying away for the weekend, often booking same day, I miss that a lot.

Looking at lots of people, observing, engaging with some of them.

I really miss the gym, I went most days, so it was nothing unusual.

So many more things about unlocked down life.

"Casual touch. A hand on my arm, or on the small of my back.

Having a stranger share a table in a cafe or a coffee shop, making idle conversation.

Cramming into the Baltic Market on a packed Saturday night to listen to a band, just a massive space packed tight with hot sweaty bodies, dancing with whoever happens to be stood next to me.

The chaos that is Northern soul at the Manchester Christmas market, a writhing mass of people 10 deep waiting for a macaroni cheese toastie (don't knock it until you're freezing cold and merry on mulled cider when the munchies hit; it's the carbiest delight in the world).

Maybe some of it will be back this year, but I don't see huge crowds being doable for a good long while."

My caravan

"Getting tipsy off overpriced alcohol and flirting and dancing to an incredible band. Using the music being too loud as an excuse to lean in to hear what he's saying.

The bustle of activity in London, that sort of energy that's draining but also recharging as well.

Hugging my friends and family - I'm a tactile person and for now that's all changed. "

Totally agree on your comment about London. I have had to travel into work and it's been a ghost town. More people starting to appear again but it's not going to get its buzz back for a while.

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

[Removed by poster at 06/06/20 00:12:46]

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

The feeling of walking in to a club on a single guy night and feeling powerful and in demand

Redditch

"Being able to go on trips...much as I like my house, I'm sick of the bloody sight of it "

This

I'm also sick of ing the bloody garden

"Some spontaneity that was possible, just popping out to what were often mundane places or to do regular things. Flying away for the weekend, often booking same day, I miss that a lot.

Looking at lots of people, observing, engaging with some of them.

I really miss the gym, I went most days, so it was nothing unusual.

So many more things about unlocked down life. "

I miss the people watching too, and the random chats with strangers.

Actually I never knew I would say this. I miss the flying and socializing with a few mates around the world!

Redditch

"Being able to go on trips...much as I like my house, I'm sick of the bloody sight of it

This

I'm also sick of ing the bloody garden "

I've typed this twice now, but apparently removing pest plants from my garden is not allowed in Fabville....

Going to theme parks

Not because if our current situation but for a long time I have missed being chatted up by a stranger in a bar or club etc. All this meeting up for sex is OK but I miss a guy just chatting and flirting with me and me flirting back.

Those little touches and looks that may or may not lead to something more. Probably not explaining it properly but best I can do.

"Not because if our current situation but for a long time I have missed being chatted up by a stranger in a bar or club etc. All this meeting up for sex is OK but I miss a guy just chatting and flirting with me and me flirting back.

Those little touches and looks that may or may not lead to something more. Probably not explaining it properly but best I can do. "

What is a good girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?

"Not because if our current situation but for a long time I have missed being chatted up by a stranger in a bar or club etc. All this meeting up for sex is OK but I miss a guy just chatting and flirting with me and me flirting back.

Those little touches and looks that may or may not lead to something more. Probably not explaining it properly but best I can do.

What is a good girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine? "

Trying to be bad!

East Sussex

What is a good girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine? "

That's originally a Cuban chat up line

That's originally a Cuban chat up line"

Is it? I got two for the price of one!

East Sussex

Is it? I got two for the price of one!"

I can't wait until I can be really naughty again.

Is it? I got two for the price of one! I can't wait until I can be really naughty again. "

I am always naughty!

East Sussex

Is it? I got two for the price of one! I can't wait until I can be really naughty again.

I am always naughty!"

I always try...been chatting up my Tesco customers

» Add a new message to this topic