FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > McCann suspect

McCann suspect

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *allySlinky OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

If he was charged with her abduction, how could he have a fair trial when all his previous convictions have been published ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

He can't.

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I think that'll be irrelevant, ultimately, if it takes the focus off the McCann's themselves.

They clearly know a lot more than they're letting in. Most likely up to their eyeballs in it, sadly

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think that'll be irrelevant, ultimately, if it takes the focus off the McCann's themselves.

They clearly know a lot more than they're letting in. Most likely up to their eyeballs in it, sadly "

How does that make it irrelevant?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He’s not been charged as yet as far as i’m aware. He could be prosecuted and found guilty under circumstantial evidence

"If he was charged with her abduction, how could he have a fair trial when all his previous convictions have been published ?"

He can’t but perhaps it more about closure for the parents.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Mind you since he's already in prison his previous convictions were already known.

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

"I think that'll be irrelevant, ultimately, if it takes the focus off the McCann's themselves.

They clearly know a lot more than they're letting in. Most likely up to their eyeballs in it, sadly "

Oooh don't you just love a good conspiracy theory

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

We will never know the truth...

I think they have his old vehicles so would of thought DNA would of been found by now. Did i hear right there was a documentary called Madeline about her?

Leeds

How long does DNA last ?

Depends on sample and conditions it is found in i believe, i.e in wet conditions outside not long i dont think

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think they have his old vehicles so would of thought DNA would of been found by now. Did i hear right there was a documentary called Madeline about her?"

What use is his DNA?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"How long does DNA last ?"

Apparently about 6.8 million years

"How long does DNA last ?"

Forever as far as I know from watching Jurassic park.

T

They’ll need Maddies DNA for much success

By *oachman 9CoolMan  over a year ago

derby

"We will never know the truth...

"

There,s a big chance we probably won,t, somebody out there knows It thou or did know it but If the little girl is dead and can,t be found you can,t even give her closure and a proper resting place just like keith bennett on saddleworth moor.

By *olarbear73Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"They’ll need Maddies DNA for much success"

Yep

What do you mean by that ?

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

They clearly know a lot more than they're letting in. Most likely up to their eyeballs in it, sadly

"

He neatly fits the profile of the kind of person everyone wants to believe did this. The fact that he has previous form for this kind of thing means we can charge him, convict him, everyone gives a sigh if relief and goes back to thinking they're safe. And what does it matter if he's not actually the one? He's that sort.

And I think the parents know more than they're saying because usually the people who shout loudest have the most to hide. Classic diversion tactic

He neatly fits the profile of the kind of person everyone wants to believe did this. The fact that he has previous form for this kind of thing means we can charge him, convict him, everyone gives a sigh if relief and goes back to thinking they're safe. And what does it matter if he's not actually the one? He's that sort.

And I think the parents know more than they're saying because usually the people who shout loudest have the most to hide. Classic diversion tactic"

Or maybe the parents desperatly want to know where their daughter is or what happened to her ?

I know that if my child went missing i would do as much as possible to keep their name in the papers, on the news, in peoples minds for as long as it took !

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

And I think the parents know more than they're saying because usually the people who shout loudest have the most to hide. Classic diversion tactic"

When your kid goes missing you would kick up a bit of a fuss tbf

And I think the parents know more than they're saying because usually the people who shout loudest have the most to hide. Classic diversion tactic

When your kid goes missing you would kick up a bit of a fuss tbf"

Exactly

Forum Mod

East Sussex

The German police are colluding with whoever is behind this. Is that what you're suggesting?

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

I think the German police are more than aware of how high profile this case is to not make flippant accusations. I would say that they are 90% certain that this man is guilty of the accusation.

As for Madeleines parents, whilst I empathise with the loss of a child, I can’t help feeling that had the circumstances been different they would have faced prosecution or a visit from social services. Had the apartment burned down or one of the three very young children had an accident whilst not being actively supervised (the parents were down the street in a restaurant) this story would be different. But it isn’t. All evidence points to abduction, I am sure that the parents have questioned their stupidity in leaving their child unsupervised since that fateful night. If it was me, I could not live with such guilt, but we are all different.

As for Madeline, it is heartbreaking to know that whatever happened it wasn’t nice and that no child should be subjected to such things, it is the duty of both parents and society to shield children from harm and in this instance we all failed.

My thoughts will always remain with the one person who had no choices in the circumstances of that night, the one who deserved more and received less. Villains will be caught, accusations and blame aimed but it is only innocence that is lost and we are all poorer for that.

Leeds

"All evidence points to abduction". What evidence ? The shutters were opened from inside with Kate's fingerprints on them. The bedroom door was opened wider which Madeleine could have done herself if she got out of bed. What evidence of abduction do you have ?

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

""All evidence points to abduction". What evidence ? The shutters were opened from inside with Kate's fingerprints on them. The bedroom door was opened wider which Madeleine could have done herself if she got out of bed. What evidence of abduction do you have ? "

I don’t have any evidence. I am not a policeman. But 3 police forces have investigated this and decided, based on evidence, that Madeline was abducted. If this isn’t true it seems a rather strange conspiracy. It would also seem strange to gainsay the work of 3 police forces in favour of a conspiracy.

Are you a criminal psychologist?

» Add a new message to this topic