FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > M.H.I.

M.H.I.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tella Heels OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

I can’t explain why, but I’ve just blown up at my wife and youngest, perhaps they could of helped a bit, I have suffered with depression and anger issues, thought I was ok now, but I guess that monster is always in the cupboard..

No excuses, but I want to explain what happened..

So I haven’t been sleeping very well for weeks, I’m awake most days by 4:30-5:00am

Some days as early as 1:30am

Recently took a self employed job, beennout of work since November... (my choice due to a heath scare)

I’m also making garden furniture, initially for family, now starting to sell them too..

I have a deadline to meet on Saturday, so went to work, which hasn’t been lucrative this week at all..

Had to take yesterday off as my face swelled ( long story) but let’s just say it can happen if I get an insect bite around my head or neck..

My face was a mess, couldn’t see out of one eye from swelling.

Anyway been to work, finished before 3pm

Waited for someone to come home( puppy sitting), went out did an hour on furniture..

Came back no one had started tea, so I mentioned it, the other half said “ thought you were the cook”

I bit my tongue and got on with spaghetti bollognaise, and chilli con carne..

Got all cooked ready, both of them rushed out to do something..

Muttered to myself “bloody typical when you could go with some help!”

So put dishes out, cutlery out, then they came back, I wasn’t pleased.. and said so.. wife said heard you moaning, I was busy (sorting a leaving present for one of her colleagues)

So I hit the roof only briefly and said ok let’s forget about it.. ask daughter about her day, then I realised wife was talking, so stupidly I said “guess you’re not talking to me now?”

I got you could have asked and no you chose to have a go, I don’t mention anything when I have to load dishwasher on my own, that made me see red..

I cook, I make teas every morning I feed dogs, ( asked her to feed the older dogs before she went to work, she didn’t...

I know, I know I’m having a rant, I know...

I just think why is it always my fault?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don’t know if you feel the same but when I blow up at family I feel fucking rotten straight after but to be fair I understand exactly how you feel.

Chill calm your self and explain to them why you blew up.

Best of luck.

T

Sounds like it hasn't been easy for quite a while. You are doing well and supporting your family and when you feel unappreciated it will boil over especially in the current circumstances. If you can I would communicate your issues to the wife about what you do and what feel like she should do. Then you can negotiate and hopefully resolve tasks to reduce stress. I hope life becomes a bit easier in the near future for you

You're tired.

Living with other people is difficult.

Hugs x

» Add a new message to this topic