FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Madeleine Mccann

Madeleine Mccann

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There is new information about the case and a possible new suspect now, a German man who (i think) is in prison, a child sex offender. I do hope the truth is uncovered.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There is new information about the case and a possible new suspect now, a German man who (i think) is in prison, a child sex offender. I do hope the truth is uncovered. "

I hope the truth is uncovered too but the parents should have been help accountable too. I dont believe they knew that would happen but come on its your kids.

By *abonWoman  over a year ago

L’boro/Ashby & Cheltenham

"There is new information about the case and a possible new suspect now, a German man who (i think) is in prison, a child sex offender. I do hope the truth is uncovered. "

Wow...after all this time.

If she had been from a working class family off a council estate the case would have been closed years ago.

The truth is ...dont leave your children unsupervised.

Had I been a cynical fellow, I'd have said to myself, "Here we go again, it's June, time once more for the Plod to have their annual jolly to the Algarve" but this year, given Covid, that might not be possible ??

I might even be tempted to say, "I wonder why so much effort has been put into finding this individual child when 100's if not 1000's of other missing children get barely any attention"

If you want the truth ask her parents. The toerags obviously know what happened.

This guy was interviewed years ago and nothing came from it.

Basically operation Grange needs more funding to continue the non existent investigation.

Noone can comment or question an ongoing investigation that's why every six months(march/oct) the McCann's recieve a six figure sum from the tax payer.these are protected up on high ever since both Gordon brown and david Cameron gave their backing along with every media outlet apart from the daily mail(sued for a million)

The McCanns will never give interviews or appeal as it opens them up to questions.

The cadaver dog and blood hound both indicated positives to their respectful handlers in that apartment.

No death has ever been recorded in that apartment.

So either the dogs lied or the mccanns did.

Gaspar statements(google)are the only statements given to the British police in this matter.very interesting reading.

And before any idiot says "but if it was your daughter",well it wouldnt be mine as I wouldnt leave her alone in the first place!

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

More bullshit about Maddie

Why is it you are only interested in white blue eyed kids?

Do you know how many UK kids go missing every year?

No because they aren't white blonde blue eyed so nobody cares

Nobody cares when there names are Obenjiqwo or khan

This is another racist import from the US

Black kids go missing no one cares,blonde blue eyed it gets all the press

For shame

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

The moral of the story is....

Never leave your children unsupervised

Never in a foreign country

Never ever at all

"If she had been from a working class family off a council estate the case would have been closed years ago."

Put the parents on a lie detector.

The truth will eventually come out. Evil

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Literally hundreds of kids go missing yearly why is so much effort put into this one case everyone of them requires this amount of effort and far more would be returned to their parents.

"If she had been from a working class family off a council estate the case would have been closed years ago."

If they had been a working class family from a council estate the other kids would have been taken into care and they would have faced child neglect charges

By *olacolaMan  over a year ago

lincoln

Sorry but they are either directly or indirectly responsible for this. Nice middle class family so no blame...

By *tooveMan  over a year ago

belfast

"More bullshit about Maddie

For shame

"

Wise up.

By *tooveMan  over a year ago

belfast

"Sorry but they are either directly or indirectly responsible for this. Nice middle class family so no blame..."

The da was club doctor at a football club that had an active paedophile ring. Coincidence?

I wonder if their donations are drying up ?

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Had I been a cynical fellow, I'd have said to myself, "Here we go again, it's June, time once more for the Plod to have their annual jolly to the Algarve" but this year, given Covid, that might not be possible ??

I might even be tempted to say, "I wonder why so much effort has been put into finding this individual child when 100's if not 1000's of other missing children get barely any attention" "

I must be equally cynical, then, as those are my thoughts too

[Removed by poster at 04/06/20 11:27:57]

Unfortunately this has been opened up again but by German authorities, as they have a suspect in custody.

All this media clamber and hurt could have been stoped at the very start if two self centered up their own arse medical staff had not helped their own children to sleep chemically so they could go out and party, with people they had only just met..... And yet they still have the audacity to question others, media today (Lorraine) saying all people that hate them should be ashamed of them selves,,,, I hate them because I never left my kids on holiday, I would never put my kids in that position. I need to stop now sorry .

[Removed by poster at 04/06/20 12:20:13]

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Her parents have been tried and convicted by the British gutter press

"I wonder if their donations are drying up ?

"

We can send Captain Tom on another walkabout, he can cover that.

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"I wonder if their donations are drying up ?

We can send Captain Tom on another walkabout, he can cover that."

Hahaha can't stop laughin !!! Hahaha the best answer , you just made my day

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"so they could go out and party, with people they had only just met"

They hadn't just met them. They were longstanding friends and had all arranged the holiday together

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Why was this ever a high profile case? What about all the child labour, smuggling and exploitation that goes- oh i forgot, it's because these kids are not of wealthy white British background

This news is over a year old.

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"Had I been a cynical fellow, I'd have said to myself, "Here we go again, it's June, time once more for the Plod to have their annual jolly to the Algarve" but this year, given Covid, that might not be possible ??

I might even be tempted to say, "I wonder why so much effort has been put into finding this individual child when 100's if not 1000's of other missing children get barely any attention"

I must be equally cynical, then, as those are my thoughts too"

I'm as cynical as the next man (or woman) but I can't help wondering why the German police are pursuing this.

All they have is a credible suspect - but that's not proof.

Many people think the McCann's are credible suspects, too. Again, though, no real proof.

Maybe we'll find out. I'm not going to hold my breath, though.

At the end of the day it’s still a child missing!

No one knows for sure if she is dead or a live!

Some closure on this story would help people move on but not forget!

We can all point the finger and blame but it doesn’t change anything that has happened to that child!

"At the end of the day it’s still a child missing!

We can all point the finger and blame but it doesn’t change anything that has happened to that child! "

I agree. The need for a conspiracy and to point the finger of blame has overshadowed the heartbreakingly awful thing that has happened to a little girl.

By *ete1260Man  over a year ago

Evesham

Just how much has this pantomime cost. So many see no justice for lack of Legal Aid and we have rough-sleepers too. I'll stop now !

We can all point the finger and blame but it doesn’t change anything that has happened to that child!

I agree. The need for a conspiracy and to point the finger of blame has overshadowed the heartbreakingly awful thing that has happened to a little girl. "

Exactly!

I hope he names the parents as being involved like we all think

By *ustlookingjessWoman  over a year ago

Hum

I agree, if the family weren't well off they'd have been done for neglect and social services would have taken the twins.

By *ustlookingjessWoman  over a year ago

Hum

Even if the parents aren't guilty of murder they're definitely guilty of negligence and at the very least needed investigating for that.

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Did they? Didn't they? Who knows...

I was saying to my partner this morning--and it's purely an educated guess--if a little girl gets grabbed in the middle of the night by a total stranger and gets carried outside of the house, is she not going to make a tiny, tiny sound? Even if her mouth is gagged by a hand, will she not put up a bit of a fight, out of the sheer instinct of danger?

If she was fast asleep in a stranger's hands, had she been made to ingest something that would cause forced sleep? If--and it's a big IF--that's what had happened, it was CRIMINALLY negligent.

"Did they? Didn't they? Who knows...

I was saying to my partner this morning--and it's purely an educated guess--if a little girl gets grabbed in the middle of the night by a total stranger and gets carried outside of the house, is she not going to make a tiny, tiny sound? Even if her mouth is gagged by a hand, will she not put up a bit of a fight, out of the sheer instinct of danger?

If she was fast asleep in a stranger's hands, had she been made to ingest something that would cause forced sleep? If--and it's a big IF--that's what had happened, it was CRIMINALLY negligent. "

Some kids can sleep on a washing line! Some are used to being moved around whilst in a deep sleep so she may never have even woken up!

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Moelfre

It's a slow news day for this to be deemed important. It's not like anything important is happening in the world, oh hang on...

By *eter56Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Even if the parents aren't guilty of murder they're definitely guilty of negligence and at the very least needed investigating for that. "

I totally agree with this and all the other similar comments

The level of hate for the McCanns is shocking.

Cadaver and blood sniffer dogs - Scientfically proven to give false positives more than 50% of the time.

Chemically sedated and overdosed kids - not proven by anybody.

Huge number of toddlers going missing all the time and getting no police attention - just plain bullshit. It's actually very rare for toddlers to go missing for any length of time, and the police are always on it when it happens.

Why don't the haters stop and think about it for a moment and try to see past the predujices. The British police have been all over every detail of the case, over and over again, and not found one shred of evidence that the parents did anything wrong. Or maybe you think the police, all of them, are in on the cover up. If you do then you are seriously deluded.

And one last thing. Perhaps you might stop for one moment and think what the affect has been on the McCann's other kids, who have had to grow up listening to hate and unfounded allegations against their parents for the last 13 years.

I hope none of the haters ever make it onto a real jury - the defendant would be found guilty before the case started!

Leeds

" Just how much has this pantomime cost. "

Eleven million

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

"The level of hate for the McCanns is shocking.

Cadaver and blood sniffer dogs - Scientfically proven to give false positives more than 50% of the time.

Huge number of toddlers going missing all the time and getting no police attention - just plain bullshit. It's actually very rare for toddlers to go missing for any length of time, and the police are always on it when it happens.

Why don't the haters stop and think about it for a moment and try to see past the predujices. The British police have been all over every detail of the case, over and over again, and not found one shred of evidence that the parents did anything wrong. Or maybe you think the police, all of them, are in on the cover up. If you do then you are seriously deluded.

And one last thing. Perhaps you might stop for one moment and think what the affect has been on the McCann's other kids, who have had to grow up listening to hate and unfounded allegations against their parents for the last 13 years.

I hope none of the haters ever make it onto a real jury - the defendant would be found guilty before the case started!"

I completely agree, the attack dogs come out as soon as they are mentioned, there is a lot of hate and accusations against them. I struggle to understand why to be honest

By *ouneed meMan  over a year ago

mold

True it's a child missing but the parents should had been lie detected tested and all suspects.and maybe this would have been solved years ago

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

The blood from underneath (i.e had seeped through the mortar) the tiles in their flat had a 15/17 marker match to their familial DNA. They never accounted for the presence of that in a Police interview- nor the blood found in their hire car, weeks after she disappeared.

Cadaver and blood dogs giving 50% 'hits'? Clearly the blood dog was right!

When you throw in the Irish family who witnessed a similar child to Madeline being carried through PdL late on that evening, the missing golf holdall, the mystery trips taken to Sagres by Gerald, the fact that the aluminium window to their flat had not been forced open from outside- only one conclusion can be reached.

The fact that alternative views on this case are censored by libel lawyers in the UK is also rather telling.

Goncalo Amoral, who wrote the book 'The Truth of the Lie' (banned in the UK folks!) won the case brought against him for libel by the Mccanns.

"The blood from underneath (i.e had seeped through the mortar) the tiles in their flat had a 15/17 marker match to their familial DNA. They never accounted for the presence of that in a Police interview- nor the blood found in their hire car, weeks after she disappeared.

Cadaver and blood dogs giving 50% 'hits'? Clearly the blood dog was right!

When you throw in the Irish family who witnessed a similar child to Madeline being carried through PdL late on that evening, the missing golf holdall, the mystery trips taken to Sagres by Gerald, the fact that the aluminium window to their flat had not been forced open from outside- only one conclusion can be reached.

The fact that alternative views on this case are censored by libel lawyers in the UK is also rather telling.

Goncalo Amoral, who wrote the book 'The Truth of the Lie' (banned in the UK folks!) won the case brought against him for libel by the Mccanns. "

Leeds

"there is a lot of hate and accusations against them. I struggle to understand why to be honest"

Kate McCann never went out looking for Madeleine that night. She refused to answer any of the 40 questions the Portuguese police asked her. That night she selectively deleted texts and calls on her phone. In contrast Millie Dowler's mum went three times for hyp nosis to see if there was any tiny detail she could recall that might help the investigation.

Millie

"there is a lot of hate and accusations against them. I struggle to understand why to be honest

Kate McCann never went out looking for Madeleine that night. She refused to answer any of the 40 questions the Portuguese police asked her. That night she selectively deleted texts and calls on her phone. In contrast Millie Dowler's mum went three times for hyp nosis to see if there was any tiny detail she could recall that might help the investigation.

Millie "

Alarm bells rang for me as a mother myself when I read Kate washed cuddle cat, washed her precious missing daughters scent and dna away, that's the last thing I'd do.... the rest of the evidence speaks for itself. Evil shits

"More bullshit about Maddie

For shame

"

Were you asking me ?

"Sorry but they are either directly or indirectly responsible for this. Nice middle class family so no blame...

The da was club doctor at a football club that had an active paedophile ring. Coincidence? "

Do you have links to show this as truth ?

We can all point the finger and blame but it doesn’t change anything that has happened to that child! "

Well said

"I hope he names the parents as being involved like we all think "

Don't speak for me !

"It's a slow news day for this to be deemed important. It's not like anything important is happening in the world, oh hang on..."

You don't think a childs life is important ?

I hope none of the haters ever make it onto a real jury - the defendant would be found guilty before the case started!"

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Moelfre

"It's a slow news day for this to be deemed important. It's not like anything important is happening in the world, oh hang on...

You don't think a childs life is important ?"

I don't think that the news story is important.

Ok

I wonder why do this case gets so much attention

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Blimey some of these comments are awful.

Can't people just be pleased that that poor little girls parents might actually, after all these years, finally have answers and a bit of closure?!!

"Blimey some of these comments are awful.

Can't people just be pleased that that poor little girls parents might actually, after all these years, finally have answers and a bit of closure?!!"

I agree. It's made me sad.

Can't people just be pleased that that poor little girls parents might actually, after all these years, finally have answers and a bit of closure?!!"

They don’t get it do they! Shame!

"I hope he names the parents as being involved like we all think "

"we" all don't think that

Can't people just be pleased that that poor little girls parents might actually, after all these years, finally have answers and a bit of closure?!!

They don’t get it do they! Shame! "

Yep !

Nicely put

The story is really really heartbreaking. But I think it’s weird this has come out but it’s not really new news?

To be honest all the theories that the parents did it assume that it was an accident. Yet somehow they had the expertise to leave nothing in the way of conclusive evidence at the scene and dispose of a body. With neither a local not their friends noticing. It's implausible at best. Unless it was planned. And no one has ever come up with a theory as to why the parents planned to murder their own kid.

"If she had been from a working class family off a council estate the case would have been closed years ago.

"

Also would’ve been done for neglect, and had the twins taken into care.

It would be lovely to think her spirit could finally rest or her memory would not tainted with what ifs, poor girl

I don’t think the parents would be done for neglect as within the group other parents are also leaving their children and had done so for several nights!

I think it was poor judgement on all the parents that did that with their children not neglect as such!

I hope none of the haters ever make it onto a real jury - the defendant would be found guilty before the case started!

"

Absolutely this! As a parent, I only have empathy and hope they can have some kind of comfort and justice

"It would be lovely to think her spirit could finally rest or her memory would not tainted with what ifs, poor girl "

I think this is what people forget. There is a toysp lack of compassion towards the victim. Who ever did it, a young girl is dead (or missing but likely dead) and gloating about that however unpleasant her parents may seem is fucked up

Call me deluded but when a mother and father leave their kids alone, then that's negligence usually followed by kids taken into care, and parents into custardy for questioning..

"It would be lovely to think her spirit could finally rest or her memory would not tainted with what ifs, poor girl

I think this is what people forget. There is a toysp lack of compassion towards the victim. Who ever did it, a young girl is dead (or missing but likely dead) and gloating about that however unpleasant her parents may seem is fucked up "

Easier to pass blame to others for some form of conclusion! It’s sad to see the society become like this!

[Removed by poster at 04/06/20 21:43:26]

Call me deluded but when a mother and father leave their kids alone, then that's negligence usually followed by kids taken into care, and parents into custardy for questioning.."

Deluded.

Kids get left at home. It doesn't lead to them being placed in care. It doesn't result in the parents bring attested. Certainly not as the first response.

And while one of the kids disappearing changes things significantly the parents would not be prosecuted as it's not in the public interest and they have arguably suffered a far tougher punishment than any court would impose. And no one knows what involvement social services had afterwards but I'd be confident it was significant not least because of the other children

Call me deluded but when a mother and father leave their kids alone, then that's negligence usually followed by kids taken into care, and parents into custardy for questioning..

Deluded.

Kids get left at home. It doesn't lead to them being placed in care. It doesn't result in the parents bring attested. Certainly not as the first response.

And while one of the kids disappearing changes things significantly the parents would not be prosecuted as it's not in the public interest and they have arguably suffered a far tougher punishment than any court would impose. And no one knows what involvement social services had afterwards but I'd be confident it was significant not least because of the other children "

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

[Removed by poster at 04/06/20 21:51:03]

By *esus H ChristMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Maybe he's admitted/boasted about it to a fellow prisoner where he's currently incarcerated.... just a thought. I doubt any of the sick trolls who have accused and abused the McCanns over the years will be hanging their heads in shame, they'll just move onto the next easy target....

Yorkshire

If people actually look at the evidence- not what someone wrote on Facebook or Youtube, it suggests her parents were involved in covering up her death-

Blood matched to the Mccann family DNA under tiles in the living room-this is key as it suggests someone in their family lay on the tiles long enough for a significant quantity of blood to seep under the floor tiles. Think- how does that happen- and why did they not answer questions about it?

*Cadaver scent in a cupboard in the lounge and in the boot of their hire car (rented days after Madeline vanished)

*Blood in the hire car, matching their DNA profile, again, not accounted for in interview by either parent- if there was an innocent explanation- why not say?

*Trips to remote areas- then turning off mobile phones.

*Witness sightings of Gerald Mccann with Madeline in PdL that night.

*No signs of forced entry to the aluminium (and therefore easily marked) window, no fingerprints, no DNA found inside Madeline's room.

*Legal threats towards those who publish alternative narratives, 13 years on- information readily available on the continent that is not actively distributed in the UK for the above reason. Why?

This isn't hate/vitriol or anything else other than rational, factual evidential logic.

Look for yourselves in the Portuguese Police Files online. It's all there in black and white.........

"If people actually look at the evidence- not what someone wrote on Facebook or Youtube, it suggests her parents were involved in covering up her death-

Blood matched to the Mccann family DNA under tiles in the living room-this is key as it suggests someone in their family lay on the tiles long enough for a significant quantity of blood to seep under the floor tiles. Think- how does that happen- and why did they not answer questions about it?

*Cadaver scent in a cupboard in the lounge and in the boot of their hire car (rented days after Madeline vanished)

*Blood in the hire car, matching their DNA profile, again, not accounted for in interview by either parent- if there was an innocent explanation- why not say?

*Trips to remote areas- then turning off mobile phones.

*Witness sightings of Gerald Mccann with Madeline in PdL that night.

*No signs of forced entry to the aluminium (and therefore easily marked) window, no fingerprints, no DNA found inside Madeline's room.

*Legal threats towards those who publish alternative narratives, 13 years on- information readily available on the continent that is not actively distributed in the UK for the above reason. Why?

This isn't hate/vitriol or anything else other than rational, factual evidential logic.

Look for yourselves in the Portuguese Police Files online. It's all there in black and white.........

"

So much evidence. Portugese and Scotland Yard detectives investigating. And not enough evidence to have ever arrested nevermind charge the parents?

Yorkshire

The crime was committed in Portugal. Their laws, according to the lead detective, would only allow for prosecution of 'concealment of a corpse'. Gonchalo Amoral, the Detective Inspector in charge of the case (and subject of the Mccanns at a libel trial) stated senior officers decided not to bring charges. Had this occurred in the UK, I suspect charges would have inevitably followed.

Absolutely this...

I hope to god that this is the start of the end for the parents and they get the closure they need

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Whatever the parents did or didnt do, a girl died. Her life gone, a future destroyed, her family hurt beyond measure.

The loss of a child is not something to turn into a battlefield of right or wrong or a thousand opinions of strangers.

The loss of any child is a loss beyond compare. Those who never experience such a loss, you are blessed beyond measure....

"The crime was committed in Portugal. Their laws, according to the lead detective, would only allow for prosecution of 'concealment of a corpse'. Gonchalo Amoral, the Detective Inspector in charge of the case (and subject of the Mccanns at a libel trial) stated senior officers decided not to bring charges. Had this occurred in the UK, I suspect charges would have inevitably followed."

Do the British police not have the powers to investigate and prosecute an overseas crime if both the victim and perpetrator of the crime are british nationals?

Yorkshire

The only instance of this I'm aware of is under the Sexual Offences Act 2003, where prosecutions can be sought for travelling to and abusing minors abroad.

Leeds

"

"

The parents said that the villa they rented after Madeleine vanished had no dustbin so they had to take "vast quantities of rotten meat" to the tip.

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"The truth is ...dont leave your children unsupervised. "
yep

Yorkshire

The odour of a human cadaver and rotten meat are two separate smells to a cadaver dog and I'm sure even a human could differentiate a rotten corpse and an off burger.

Animal DNA is also completely different to Human DNA. The DNA found in two places in the car matched the Mccanns.

Leeds

" The DNA found in two places in the car matched the Mccanns."

They said it came from the twins soiled nappies.

Yorkshire

Blood from a nappy? Unlikely. I'd be worried if there were. It still doesn't explain the blood in their hotel room. Or the blood found in the interior of the passenger compartment. Or on the key fob.

Leeds

I agree with you. I am just repeating what the parents said.

Leeds

I think she died the day before the police were called. That day she was signed in as being at the kids club after all the children had been taken for a trip to the beach. Did Mrs McCann leave her in an empty room as all the staff were at the beach ?

Leeds

The dogs also alerted to Mrs McCann's jeans. She said it was because she is a GP and had been with dead patients. What GP wears jeans to work ?

By *zoreanMan  over a year ago

Witney

One thing is for sure...I'm not playing hide and seek with her anymore. she always wins!!

Yorkshire

I don't take these convos personally

The only thing I'm aware of in this regard is the sighting after tennis and the fact the Mccanns turned down the offer of a hotel babysitter.

Some have tried to argue the pool photos were manipulated to alter the timeline of her disappearance.

Clearly a young child has to have lain for a certain amount of time to allow blood to seep under the grout/adhesive of a floor tile- a pathologist or forensic scientist may have those answers, alas I don't.

If the German authorities can find more than circumstantial evidence against their suspect- and there were several foreign suspects- I would be very surprised, given he could not have broken into their flat via the bedroom window.

Leeds

"

Some have tried to argue the pool photos were manipulated to alter the timeline of her disappearance.

"

Oddly, the pool photos were only released to the press after Gerry popped back to Rothley and had access to his computer. I always wondered why this photo wasn't used on the 'missing' poster, or the photo of her with the tennis balls as these were obviously far more recent than the one they actually used.

Leeds

The only sighting of her after tennis was by one of their friends when he said she looked like an angel. Mrs McCann was apparently on her own with the children for only half an hour so why did Gerry tell his friend to pop round to her apartment to see if she was OK ?

Leeds

"he could not have broken into their flat via the bedroom window."

He didn't need to break in as the patio door had been left unlocked. The only fingerprints on the window were Kate's

Yorkshire

It couldn't be opened from outside, not without forcing it (and thus leaving marks) open.

There was a huge media circus at the time that tried to portray the Portuguese authorities as bumbling and incompetent, which was far from the case, when the case files are examined.

As to the German suspect- there is as yet no forensic, witness or CCTV evidence against him, although his house in PdL and Jaguar car have both been identified by the authorities.

Leeds

Very unusual behaviour when a young child goes missing to immediately write a time line of who did what checks

"To be honest all the theories that the parents did it assume that it was an accident. Yet somehow they had the expertise to leave nothing in the way of conclusive evidence at the scene and dispose of a body. With neither a local not their friends noticing. It's implausible at best. Unless it was planned. And no one has ever come up with a theory as to why the parents planned to murder their own kid.

"

I really hope so. That poor family needs a closure so that they can move on!

Truth is we ll never find out the whole truth and what did happen

For police to still be funding the case there has to be something in it

Media tell a different story and what they want you to hear

End of the day its a child and she has never been found mum and dad need closure

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm guessing that a guy already in prison is not going to be in any rush to implicate himself and that early evidence didn't find much that said he'd done it.

There's obviously not a dead body that's been fought, so I'm assuming it's the parents who are desperate to get attention on the case.

I can never comprehend why 2 so professional intelligent parents would leave a young child alone time to put this to sleep

» Add a new message to this topic