FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lazy profiles

Lazy profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

“Nobody reads this anyway” on profiles... blooming lazy!! And yes we do read them! And most likely to pass it by if it’s blank. If you can’t be bothered to write a few lines there what else can’t you be bothered about ...agreed folks?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

100 per cent agree.. One of our pet hates is "fill in later" when the account is months old.

My profile is lazy and I can't complain. Words are bullshit anyway in most cases.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I completely agree. I look at profiles before I answer any message. One where someone has made no effort at all is now just passed on by and not answered. It reeks of laziness and zero effort especially when they have been on here for a while.

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Been on for years, never noticed a difference in what the text contains.

No

My profile is proper lazy. Never been to the gym, just sits on the sofa watching Netflix. It's like it's been in practice for lockdown all its life.

"“Nobody reads this anyway” on profiles... blooming lazy!! And yes we do read them! And most likely to pass it by if it’s blank. If you can’t be bothered to write a few lines there what else can’t you be bothered about ...agreed folks?"

I can't be bothered to unzip my trousers!

A profile belongs to the person who wrote (or didn't) it. So who are you or I or we or them or us or they to tell anyone what to do with it....

Agreed....?

Lord of mighty is anyone allowed a bleeding opinion these days

"Lord of mighty is anyone allowed a bleeding opinion these days"

It's the time of the month!

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

No

"Lord of mighty is anyone allowed a bleeding opinion these days

No "

Exactly heaven forbid if someone has a difference of opinion and feels like sharing it to cure some boredom

Having an opinion isn’t a problem. I imagine most people would agree with you. However, deliberately putting other people down just because you’re bored isn’t fun for a lot of people.

Yeah totally agree OP, if a man can’t be bothered to write an epic novel of profile to impress entitled couples he’s not going to be bother to find the women’s clit, these two things are totally backed up by science.

I was gonna write thread on lazy threads but I'm too lazy for that shit and I don't need the sex rn either.....

OP, so tell me. Are you going to fuck me or not?

It took me a week to compose my two and a bit lines, it serves me well and keeps the riff raff away

I read profiles. It's a first glimpse into the personality of a person

Tbh bella i can't imagine many blokes reading your profile.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"I read profiles. It's a first glimpse into the personality of a person "

This

People can write what they want, even if it's minimal and seen as lazy. They shouldn't complain or moan if they've no luck however.

"Having an opinion isn’t a problem. I imagine most people would agree with you. However, deliberately putting other people down just because you’re bored isn’t fun for a lot of people. "

I’m not putting anyone down When on earth did I do that??

"OP, so tell me. Are you going to fuck me or not?"

Your profile is hidden but very nice profile pic

"Tbh bella i can't imagine many blokes reading your profile."

Eh what you mean?

I can’t read

"“Nobody reads this anyway” on profiles... blooming lazy!! And yes we do read them! And most likely to pass it by if it’s blank. If you can’t be bothered to write a few lines there what else can’t you be bothered about ...agreed folks?"

Don't let it bother you,just ignore.

If they can't make the effort,why should you?

Easy.

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

all over

I could write loads of stuff on mine... but quite literally.. it doesnt get read!

"“Nobody reads this anyway” on profiles... blooming lazy!! And yes we do read them! And most likely to pass it by if it’s blank. If you can’t be bothered to write a few lines there what else can’t you be bothered about ...agreed folks?

Don't let it bother you,just ignore.

If they can't make the effort,why should you?

Easy."

Doesn’t bother me one bit just saying you know something to pass the time

"I could write loads of stuff on mine... but quite literally.. it doesnt get read!

"

I see words but don’t know what they mean

"Having an opinion isn’t a problem. I imagine most people would agree with you. However, deliberately putting other people down just because you’re bored isn’t fun for a lot of people. "

Well said.

@JustBo - nice status update. Like it

I do hear the point about "fill in later" 'update' etc etc because they probably had that since joined and left it as it is. Years gone by and still need to fill in... they are probably still thinking what profile text to have

My 'online profile presence' is basic compared to most, but just enough to show my personality/character. It's a starting point if you like. I have to admit I enjoy reading well written ones with humour thrown in. Don't take things to seriously. I have thought about editing mine because I have some great ideas... but left it as it is. Guess I been lazy and kept those ideas to myself. Oooops

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

all over

"I could write loads of stuff on mine... but quite literally.. it doesnt get read!

I see words but don’t know what they mean "

50% of the way there. Well done

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I always read the profile if someone's picture catches my eye - if there's little or no text I'll just keep scrolling.

Doesn't bother me, people can use their profiles as they see fit, but I certainly won't be messaging any time soon

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

[Removed by poster at 03/06/20 12:49:55]

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"

I always read a profile that catches my eye

Your main pics a massive pair of tits. I imagine most guys are more interested in those rather than whats in your bio.

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

I (fem) always read a profile before deciding whether to even open a message. If the profile doesn't capture my interest in any way then I would be unlikely to want to engage any further.

"will fill in later" on profiles that are years old is another bugbear of mine.

But ultimately everyone has the right to use their profile as they want & if they can't be bothered to fill it in then that's their choice.

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

I prefer the ‘light entertainment’ sort of profile. It’s just a laugh and shows I’m approachable, not desperate. After all this is a community so let’s have fun and enjoy it. ‘Fill in later’ does my swede in though, I must admit!

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

disagree sorry but mines blank at the moment,took it off when cov hit us not because I'm lazy as you say, or the fact if I cant be bothered to do it what else can i be bothered about,just so i didnt get as many messages,unfortnately we dont live in a world were,everything is black and white , there lots of grey shaded areas, so rather than assume someone is lazy with a bare profile, there might actually be other reasons lol

I dunno, not sure we’ve made enough of an effort with ours

"“Nobody reads this anyway” on profiles... blooming lazy!! And yes we do read them! And most likely to pass it by if it’s blank. If you can’t be bothered to write a few lines there what else can’t you be bothered about ...agreed folks? disagree sorry but mines blank at the moment,took it off when cov hit us not because I'm lazy as you say, or the fact if I cant be bothered to do it what else can i be bothered about,just so i didnt get as many messages,unfortnately we dont live in a world were,everything is black and white , there lots of grey shaded areas, so rather than assume someone is lazy with a bare profile, there might actually be other reasons lol "

"“Nobody reads this anyway” on profiles... blooming lazy!! And yes we do read them! And most likely to pass it by if it’s blank. If you can’t be bothered to write a few lines there what else can’t you be bothered about ...agreed folks?

I dunno, not sure we’ve made enough of an effort with ours"

Umm think you defo have

"Your main pics a massive pair of tits. I imagine most guys are more interested in those rather than whats in your bio."

"I (fem) always read a profile before deciding whether to even open a message. If the profile doesn't capture my interest in any way then I would be unlikely to want to engage any further.

"will fill in later" on profiles that are years old is another bugbear of mine.

But ultimately everyone has the right to use their profile as they want & if they can't be bothered to fill it in then that's their choice. "

Ai “fill in later” on profiles that have been there for years seems a bit lame.

Ai Ai everyone can do whatever the hell they want just saying how I feel...probably not going to bother in future

"I always read the profile if someone's picture catches my eye - if there's little or no text I'll just keep scrolling.

Doesn't bother me, people can use their profiles as they see fit, but I certainly won't be messaging any time soon "

Spot on lady

When actively meeting I use the profile to help construct a message - plus I like knowing what the dynamic is, say for a couple.

I don’t want to spend time exchanging messages when it could be something that’s put in the profile - also if there’s no profile info, they’ll get a very boring message & will most likely think it’s copy & paste job

If you're playing the game on easy mode then profiles are gonna matter because you've got the pick of the lot.

If you're playing the hard mode then you're never gonna have a profile that everyone likes.

Its different on here cos everyones after sex. The best looking people's profiles are shit, they're literally just a list of things they want.

Short, snappy and to the point wins hands down over the ones where it's clear they have tried so hard to show they don't try hard,for me

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

That’s the problem on here, if u don’t run with the in crowd or yr opinion is a tad controversial, then the jez Kyle morality police group together and ostracize you ... or get offensive or their greatest talent is to smear .... so I couldn’t give a fuck about my profile words.. as one post said, words are cheap and u can make any old bullshit up about yourself .. so fuck it... I must say I do read profiles but when they go on and on and on ... it’s like reading a boring book .. u can’t beat actually talking with people .. but then no one wants to talk on the phone ... just key board warriors and lonely ppl any way, fuck it.... I’m happy enough ..

"When actively meeting I use the profile to help construct a message - plus I like knowing what the dynamic is, say for a couple.

I don’t want to spend time exchanging messages when it could be something that’s put in the profile - also if there’s no profile info, they’ll get a very boring message & will most likely think it’s copy & paste job"

Yup exactly saves so much time in messages when all the answers well most of them are in my profile. When you’ve answered the same questions over and over you’ll get it’s so much easier to have more info on the profile

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We tend to go by message content rather than profile text. It tends to reveal if the bard that penned the profile can continue the literary excellence

"We tend to go by message content rather than profile text. It tends to reveal if the bard that penned the profile can continue the literary excellence "

Haha nice!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Sadly all too often lately it seems that having and expressing, an opinion that differs from someone elses is liable to be taken as offensive or rude on here, rather than a point to be discussed and debated like adults.

Now there *is* a fine line between holding an opinion and accusing someone or something blindly and unnecessarily but it does feel at times like you have to walk on eggshells to save causing offence to the easily offended or those looking for offence to take.

It really doesn't bother me in the slightest how others choose to have their profiles, if it doesn't appeal to me, it's a good indication that we wouldn't be compatible and it really *is* that simple.

Personally I like to get a flavour of someone from their profile and whether they do that in 3 words or 300 doesn't matter.

It does make me laugh though when someone who has patently put no effort into their profile then comes onto the forums decrying their lack of "luck" on the site, especially when it's someone who has been here a significant period of time.

That’s the problem on here, if u don’t run with the in crowd or yr opinion is a tad controversial, then the jez Kyle morality police group together and ostracize you ... or get offensive or their greatest talent is to smear .... so I couldn’t give a fuck about my profile words.. as one post said, words are cheap and u can make any old bullshit up about yourself .. so fuck it... I must say I do read profiles but when they go on and on and on ... it’s like reading a boring book .. u can’t beat actually talking with people .. but then no one wants to talk on the phone ... just key board warriors and lonely ppl any way, fuck it.... I’m happy enough .. "

I understand what you are saying but there are many posters that don’t run with the so called in crowd and post honest real posts and not just me me me look at me posts.

Just be you and be proud.

30,000 + people on this site and there is only a mere handful who think they are Uber special which is much the same as real life really.

Good thread Bella!!!

T

By *irewolffMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Agreed. It only takes a little effort.

'Will fill out later' when they have been on the site over a year.

Even a few lines, doesnt have to be a masterpiece.

MsD

That’s the problem on here, if u don’t run with the in crowd or yr opinion is a tad controversial, then the jez Kyle morality police group together and ostracize you ... or get offensive or their greatest talent is to smear .... so I couldn’t give a fuck about my profile words.. as one post said, words are cheap and u can make any old bullshit up about yourself .. so fuck it... I must say I do read profiles but when they go on and on and on ... it’s like reading a boring book .. u can’t beat actually talking with people .. but then no one wants to talk on the phone ... just key board warriors and lonely ppl any way, fuck it.... I’m happy enough ..

I understand what you are saying but there are many posters that don’t run with the so called in crowd and post honest real posts and not just me me me look at me posts.

30,000 + people on this site and there is only a mere handful who think they are Uber special which is much the same as real life really.

Good thread Bella!!!

T"

Thanks

"Agreed. It only takes a little effort.

'Will fill out later' when they have been on the site over a year.

Even a few lines, doesnt have to be a masterpiece.

MsD"

Thanks MsD

stoke

Good thread Bella!!!

T"

I agree with, but it’s like life, the minority with the big mouths and egos always grab the limelight ..

I’m just me.. and happy being me.. never run with a crowd (well only at football in the old days lol)

Thanks

"Sadly all too often lately it seems that having and expressing, an opinion that differs from someone elses is liable to be taken as offensive or rude on here, rather than a point to be discussed and debated like adults.

Now there *is* a fine line between holding an opinion and accusing someone or something blindly and unnecessarily but it does feel at times like you have to walk on eggshells to save causing offence to the easily offended or those looking for offence to take.

It really doesn't bother me in the slightest how others choose to have their profiles, if it doesn't appeal to me, it's a good indication that we wouldn't be compatible and it really *is* that simple.

Personally I like to get a flavour of someone from their profile and whether they do that in 3 words or 300 doesn't matter.

It does make me laugh though when someone who has patently put no effort into their profile then comes onto the forums decrying their lack of "luck" on the site, especially when it's someone who has been here a significant period of time."

Very true agree 100%. Lots of folk moan oh I haven’t had much luck with a blank profile...go figure

By *hor ThumbMan  over a year ago

bristol

also, not reading a profile reeks of desperation. I always read a profile it helps me decide wether there is a connection or something that i won't tolerate, such as racist undertones or homophobia/transphobia.

"Short, snappy and to the point wins hands down over the ones where it's clear they have tried so hard to show they don't try hard,for me"

Yep, I think it's a hard call and online profiles alone don't give you much to work with. One poor fella might have an honest profile and appears average compared to another perfectly executed set of tried and tested lies that looks amazing.... ....if it looks too good, then hi know....

By *inkysexpotMan  over a year ago

leeds

Always read a profile, gives you a bit of an idea of who they are and what they are looking for.

How else are you ment to try start up a conversation if there's nothing to go on

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"My profile is proper lazy. Never been to the gym, just sits on the sofa watching Netflix. It's like it's been in practice for lockdown all its life. "

Like your style..

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We tend to go by message content rather than profile text. It tends to reveal if the bard that penned the profile can continue the literary excellence

Haha nice!"

Good thread Bella!!!

T

I agree with, but it’s like life, the minority with the big mouths and egos always grab the limelight ..

I’m just me.. and happy being me.. never run with a crowd (well only at football in the old days lol)

Thanks "

Ha ha at least you had a crowd to run with as we hardly had any fans.

You are you and as long as you are comfortable in your own skin then you don’t have to continually boost your own ego.

Fab is fab. Just approach it your own way and leave others to approach it their own way.

As the gambling dogs say WHEN THE FUN STOPS THEN STOP

No man ever reads our boring profile as it takes 3 minutes to read and is there to help not hinder.

T

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Having an opinion isn’t a problem. I imagine most people would agree with you. However, deliberately putting other people down just because you’re bored isn’t fun for a lot of people.

Well said.

"

Thank you I'm glad you do

By the way your profile bio is fine even if it's short it still gives an idea of your personality.

bristol

i was going to message you after reading your profile because you're my kinda gal, hubby sounds playful too bit unfortunately im a grampa in your eyes. That being said, youre very sexy and men like me appreciate women like you x

stoke

Good thread Bella!!!

T

Thanks

Ha ha at least you had a crowd to run with as we hardly had any fans.

You are you and as long as you are comfortable in your own skin then you don’t have to continually boost your own ego.

Fab is fab. Just approach it your own way and leave others to approach it their own way.

As the gambling dogs say WHEN THE FUN STOPS THEN STOP

No man ever reads our boring profile as it takes 3 minutes to read and is there to help not hinder.

T"

I’d read it but have to be in a meeting in 2.5 minutes lol

Take care

bristol

"Yeah totally agree OP, if a man can’t be bothered to write an epic novel of profile to impress entitled couples he’s not going to be bother to find the women’s clit, these two things are totally backed up by science. "
or woman for that matter

"“Nobody reads this anyway” on profiles... blooming lazy!! And yes we do read them! And most likely to pass it by if it’s blank. If you can’t be bothered to write a few lines there what else can’t you be bothered about ...agreed folks? i was going to message you after reading your profile because you're my kinda gal, hubby sounds playful too bit unfortunately im a grampa in your eyes. That being said, youre very sexy and men like me appreciate women like you x"

Thanks hun always nice to hear that. Ai I’m a bit of a cougar

Just been through the advanced search it is tough. Some profiles just say want men. I spoke to a girl who i swears roleplaying as a slob who was pretty funny.

No opinion in any threads worth more than anyone elses.

More people need to post in the forums, easier to message someone youve seen on here cos you can tell a bit more about then. In the underground world that is advanced search its barren.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Oh yes and ‘fill in later’

Next .....

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I always read profiles and veris to build up a little persona bubble of what they may be like,

When I'm looking for a meet I am pretty specific in the role play or fantasy that I want to do so I can sift through the replies to my profile questions a lot easier

"We tend to go by message content rather than profile text. It tends to reveal if the bard that penned the profile can continue the literary excellence "

Same.

When I meet a real person we talk like human beings. They don't hand me an A4 sheet with their likes, dislikes and pics of them shagging someone.

"We tend to go by message content rather than profile text. It tends to reveal if the bard that penned the profile can continue the literary excellence

Same.

When I meet a real person we talk like human beings. They don't hand me an A4 sheet with their likes, dislikes and pics of them shagging someone. "

Pics of shagging others...

Filthy animals

A poor profile is a clear indication of either a lazy person or one who lacks the inspiration or intelligence to fill it out and is a quick way to rule people you are not interested in out.

By *aks036Man  over a year ago

swindon

Just frustrating that they assume no one cares. I’m here to see if you and I will work I need some context

"Having an opinion isn’t a problem. I imagine most people would agree with you. However, deliberately putting other people down just because you’re bored isn’t fun for a lot of people.

Well said.

Thank you I'm glad you do

By the way your profile bio is fine even if it's short it still gives an idea of your personality. "

Thank you x

I would like to take this opportunity to share the following on personality with all fellow forum posters and lurkers:

Some say you can't get to know ones personality on here or it's really difficult. I am big on personality/character above other things like pics/vids. Have shared my thoughts on this point many times over the years so will include it here. Brief version...

My posts are an extension of my profile. They contain live updates if you like on my feelings/thoughts... humour/attitude on various topics. Others can read, engage/ignore, agree/disagree, but without realising it you get to know things in common... I often find myself nodding along to a few posters thinking yep! Yes! Totally! You can say that again!

It won't happen overnight or in a few days, but after some time 'paths' are revealed... a journey begins... personalities match... adventures happen and sparks fly...

My fellow posters, forums are the gateway/key to expressing ones opinions... emotions and together again without realising it... dreams become reality no matter how far the distance/logistics... 'paths' get revealed.

Sorry went a bit deep there, but once I start it all pours out. I absolutely love it when people are happy with each other and others. Happiness gives me strength and energy.

I like to share my energy

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I like to think my profile is concise rather than lazy.

I normally have a lengthy profile. For weeks though it has been adjusted to say I am ill please don't message as I will delete.

Then i still get messages saying I love your profile and you pics. Erm copy and paste message I think.

So maybe some messages are as lazy as a profile.

"I normally have a lengthy profile. For weeks though it has been adjusted to say I am ill please don't message as I will delete.

Then i still get messages saying I love your profile and you pics. Erm copy and paste message I think.

So maybe some messages are as lazy as a profile. "

Agreed! I’ve had the exact same lengthy message from the same guy a few times

"I like to think my profile is concise rather than lazy."

Your profile is cute and shows you have a personality too so nothing lazy there

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I like to think my profile is concise rather than lazy."

Same here..

D.

"I normally have a lengthy profile. For weeks though it has been adjusted to say I am ill please don't message as I will delete.

Agreed! I’ve had the exact same lengthy message from the same guy a few times "

Profiles are too short, messages are too lengthy...what next?

By *eeandsexymCouple  over a year ago

Between selby/york

100% agree.. Hate lazy profiles nearly as much as people too lazy to give the courtesy of reading them

New people that say “fill in later” then they never do x

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

Still better than most profiles that read like the 10 commandments, most people are here to meet people for SEX not read war and peace while looking for the hidden word to start a message with.

Fill in later

"Fill in later"

"Fill in later

"

Lol true

Currently updating profile

or

New to fab, will write my bio soon (signed up 9 months ago)

yes but their is a fine line between writing too little and too much i think i got it just right

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

2 things worse than no text; no pics of the man in couples profiles and status updates like "so bored, anyone wanna chat ....... ". They wonder then why nothing is happening.....

"“Nobody reads this anyway” on profiles... blooming lazy!! And yes we do read them! And most likely to pass it by if it’s blank. If you can’t be bothered to write a few lines there what else can’t you be bothered about ...agreed folks?yes but their is a fine line between writing too little and too much i think i got it just right "

I disagree

"“Nobody reads this anyway” on profiles... blooming lazy!! And yes we do read them! And most likely to pass it by if it’s blank. If you can’t be bothered to write a few lines there what else can’t you be bothered about ...agreed folks?yes but their is a fine line between writing too little and too much i think i got it just right

I disagree "

lol you haven't even read it women traditionally never read profiles us guys are sick of it aren't we?

"“Nobody reads this anyway” on profiles... blooming lazy!! And yes we do read them! And most likely to pass it by if it’s blank. If you can’t be bothered to write a few lines there what else can’t you be bothered about ...agreed folks?yes but their is a fine line between writing too little and too much i think i got it just right

I disagree lol you haven't even read it women traditionally never read profiles us guys are sick of it aren't we? "

Exactly. I didn't read it as it's too excessive

I disagree lol you haven't even read it women traditionally never read profiles us guys are sick of it aren't we?

Exactly. I didn't read it as it's too excessive "

git

Can someone write up a one line summary of this thread?

Can't be arsed to read it

"Can someone write up a one line summary of this thread?

Can't be arsed to read it"

Summary on your response to this thread... pointless

You are going to still fuck me, right?

"Currently updating profile

or

New to fab, will write my bio soon (signed up 9 months ago)"

Yup

"You are going to still fuck me, right?"

Of course meet you by the swings

Profiles are too short, messages are too lengthy...what next?"

When it’s a clear copy and paste message smart arse then it’s annoying. I swear you have something negative to say about anything I write

By *ream3.14159Man  over a year ago

Here & there

I chop onions to feel alive

Profiles are too short, messages are too lengthy...what next?

When it’s a clear copy and paste message smart arse then it’s annoying. I swear you have something negative to say about anything I write "

Don't name call

"“Nobody reads this anyway” on profiles... blooming lazy!! And yes we do read them! And most likely to pass it by if it’s blank. If you can’t be bothered to write a few lines there what else can’t you be bothered about ...agreed folks?yes but their is a fine line between writing too little and too much i think i got it just right "

I agree with this .

I'll just pop over and read this "just right" profile.

pphhahahaha.....fine line!

I agree with this .

I'll just pop over and read this "just right" profile.

pphhahahaha.....fine line! "

lol see spot on

» Add a new message to this topic