FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Older woman

Older woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I've never really thought of myself as an older woman until getting a message from an 18 year old who said it's his fantasy to be with an older woman so messaged me.... Anyone know where I can buy a zimmer frame or some bifocal glasses please?

What do you all class as an 'older woman/man' to you, and is this something you'd be keen to explore or have explored?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

I mean technically you're older but that's a bit of a stretch as a kink

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

And to answer the question which I totally glossed over: I've met with older women, up to about fifteen years older I think, but it was due to being attracted to them, not a wanting to sleep with an older person.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

26+ or 27+ after my July birthday is an older woman to me .

That being said I've played with ladies in their 30's and 40's and very much enjoyed it

Oh and if you're trying to play an older woman role, you have to have polo mints.

"So, I've never really thought of myself as an older woman until getting a message from an 18 year old who said it's his fantasy to be with an older woman so messaged me.... Anyone know where I can buy a zimmer frame or some bifocal glasses please?

What do you all class as an 'older woman/man' to you, and is this something you'd be keen to explore or have explored? "

i love older women too but not with zimmers

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"So, I've never really thought of myself as an older woman until getting a message from an 18 year old who said it's his fantasy to be with an older woman so messaged me.... Anyone know where I can buy a zimmer frame or some bifocal glasses please?

What do you all class as an 'older woman/man' to you, and is this something you'd be keen to explore or have explored? "

I've booked you an appointment at the retirement community. You'll love it.

"26+ or 27+ after my July birthday is an older woman to me .

That being said I've played with ladies in their 30's and 40's and very much enjoyed it

Oh and if you're trying to play an older woman role, you have to have polo mints."

Polo mints or worthers originals?

What do you all class as an 'older woman/man' to you, and is this something you'd be keen to explore or have explored?

I've booked you an appointment at the retirement community. You'll love it. "

Does it come with 1 on 1 care

What about you...fancy an older guy ?...i have a selection of zimmer frames on display

I'd say 20s and 30s is not old..but obviously older than him..lol

By *urvesncurlsCouple  over a year ago

norwich

My husband has a real thing for the more mature attractive ladies, he’s in his 30s and fancies women in their 60s... so I guess it totally depends on the person. X

Oh and if you're trying to play an older woman role, you have to have polo mints.

Polo mints or worthers originals? "

Worthers originals are more granny territory

"My husband has a real thing for the more mature attractive ladies, he’s in his 30s and fancies women in their 60s... so I guess it totally depends on the person. X"

Do you need to put a grey wig on to get kinky ?

From our prospective, not you

I'm not sure where someone becomes an older woman/man, but I'm going to say somewhere in their 40s,

But it's all a matter of prospective depending what age you are I suppose.

What about you...fancy an older guy ?...i have a selection of zimmer frames on display "

I could be tempted, minimum requirement of a few grey hairs to set the scene though please

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

To be fair, everyone is a lot younger or older than a lot of other people - I'd judge it on whether I'm attracted to the person for who they are rather than how old they are

That said, I also like extremes. My first ever encounter was with a woman 25 years older than me, and I've had several gf's over the years 10-15 years older than me.

But I've also recently (before lockdown) been with someone 17 years younger

Go with whatever you're comfortable with, and what makes you happy

I’ve had this

When I asked the cheeky shit what, in his mind, was an older woman, he said anyone over 25! He was 23!

Worthers originals are more granny territory "

Is there an age barrier you have to pass before you're allowed the worthers?

I think 10 years above someone could be classed as older but the range changes as you get older. I'm sure we can find you a zimmer frame so you can reply with a of you with it

"I’ve had this

When I asked the cheeky shit what, in his mind, was an older woman, he said anyone over 25! He was 23! "

I mean teeeeechnically he's not wrong, however definitely not the way to get into a ladies knickers

Anyone who wears dentures!

What about you...fancy an older guy ?...i have a selection of zimmer frames on display

I could be tempted, minimum requirement of a few grey hairs to set the scene though please "

Ive a few going on in my beard does that count ?. Calling me an old grumpy B*stard really gets me going too if you could ?

Redditch

Worthers originals are more granny territory "

I used to live in Werther, where they were originally made, when I was a student on my year out.

This information brought to you courtesy of the Albonogorilla Store Of Uninteresting Facts

I used to live in Werther, where they were originally made, when I was a student on my year out.

This information brought to you courtesy of the Albonogorilla Store Of Uninteresting Facts "

Haha I love a pointless fact! I used to live very close to the digestive biscuit factory and the smell was unreal!

I could be tempted, minimum requirement of a few grey hairs to set the scene though please

Ive a few going on in my beard does that count ?. Calling me an old grumpy B*stard really gets me going too if you could ? "

Oooh you dirty old codger!

Ive a few going on in my beard does that count ?. Calling me an old grumpy B*stard really gets me going too if you could ?

Oooh you dirty old codger! "

Easy tiger not too much too soon al have have to get my pace maker out

Older women at 28, I’m done

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Sue also gets hit on from young guns ..even though we dont look for them

Is there an age barrier you have to pass before you're allowed the worthers? "

Grey hair and going to bed before 11pm are good indicators usually

Redditch

This information brought to you courtesy of the Albonogorilla Store Of Uninteresting Facts

Haha I love a pointless fact! I used to live very close to the digestive biscuit factory and the smell was unreal! "

Ah, unfortunately the factory was long gone by the time I was there.

But it was still, in places, a chocolate box pretty town. By German standards, at least

"Sue also gets hit on from young guns ..even though we dont look for them "

They ask her to dust their homes with that feather duster sticking out her arse ?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

It's relative.

You ARE an older woman to an 18 year old. To a 50 year old you're not.

Redditch

Is there an age barrier you have to pass before you're allowed the worthers?

Grey hair and going to bed before 11pm are good indicators usually "

Thank god I always stay up until at least midnight

There’s a daily thread on here now from the younger ones wanting an older woman.

For me an “older woman” so to speak I’d class as 11 years + age difference.

Or if she’s based in Doncaster....

Older ladies have honed their abilities and are much more attractive.

iv had loads of messages from men in there 30's saying. I'd love to meet you, I love MILFS or cougers!

Now I'm no spring chicken but firstly I'm not a MILF and secondly I'm not sure 4 or 5 year age gap constitutes a couger.

By *rindiMan  over a year ago

chester

Totally relative, ive been with a 70yr old when i was 28, thats older woman material right there...and still to this day she remains ine of the most amazing experiences ive had

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Oh and if you're trying to play an older woman role, you have to have polo mints."

or werthers originals

You’re older than him for sure, but older woman you are not!

I’d say an older woman is 40s+, but there is no right or wrong answer really.

"You’re older than him for sure, but older woman you are not!

I’d say an older woman is 40s+, but there is no right or wrong answer really. "

I’d agree with this. I’d only really class an older woman as someone with at least fifteen years on me. Other than that I don’t see it is a big deal, especially seen as colleagues and work friends are often much older than me but don’t feel older than me at all!

As every year goes by more of you lovely ladies slip into my “ younger” category

There are now far more in the younger group than in the older lady group

By *laymateteeMan  over a year ago

bristol

Well you're 10 years older than him but you're not a old woman lol. So to him you're an older woman

"As every year goes by more of you lovely ladies slip into my “ younger” category

"

Are the women not ageing at the same speed as you?

"As every year goes by more of you lovely ladies slip into my “ younger” category

Are the women not ageing at the same speed as you?"

Everyone knows women don’t age!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

To me 45+ would ne classed as an older lady which therefore makes me very old.

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

"To me 45+ would ne classed as an older lady which therefore makes me very old."

Damn, that means I'm also old

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I've booked you an appointment at the retirement community. You'll love it.

Does it come with 1 on 1 care "

In your case, yes.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Older to me is anyone who has lost their sense of adventure and that includes an 18 year old who has never found it or a 25 year old clutching tofu and saying there's no fun to be had in everyday sexism.

Age is an attitude.

Haha oh dear, there’s no way you need to hear that at a mere 38 xxx

The Zimmer frame might come in handy as long as it’s sturdy lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 03/06/20 13:40:45]

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Older is older than me.

I'm frequently described as an older woman and in every case that has been a correct description because I'm older than the person saying it... chronologically

I'm older than you

If you're old then I should be ready for retirement

"Haha oh dear, there’s no way you need to hear that at a mere 38 xxx"

It was definitely not what I needed, but thank you for the instant 10 year birthday! Hahaha. Where's all the cake I've missed out on?

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

You are older to them , younger to me

Good god up your still very young yourself I wouldnt consider a woman as an older woman I dont think of it like that and certainly wouldnt put it in a message if I did talk about a fail lol

At 28 you are not old, the 18 year old is very much mistaken there!!!

[Removed by poster at 03/06/20 15:06:30]

"You are older to them , younger to me "

And I can only dream of being 39 again. Enjoy life while you are young, we only get one chance at it x

Ha Ha a lot of the ladies I give massage too are in there 30's and think they are old. You have a long way to go yet. Just be sure to look after your body whatever the age.

No hope for me at 40 then.

Might as well get comfortable with some zip up booty slippers & a good knitting pattern

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

"You are older to them , younger to me

And I can only dream of being 39 again. Enjoy life while you are young, we only get one chance at it x"

Wise words don’t always come to mind when you are younger

"You are older to them , younger to me

And I can only dream of being 39 again. Enjoy life while you are young, we only get one chance at it x

Wise words don’t always come to mind when you are younger "

But a bright future and vitality can xxx

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Lol you are merely a baby

Wait til you get to my age lol

28 year old Singleton ladies are the best , usually split up with the arsehole ,good job and know what they want and when a respectable older sexy guy comes along the fun ensues.

Ensues ...sounds nice don't it

Older the better.. yum

If it makes you feel better I have children older than you!...

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

You are not old at all OP . But if you was going to offer me a Brevell an electric blanket then I could think differently

By *ike1469Man  over a year ago

torquay

Older women are fantastic at sex..and very grateful after...

By *ike1469Man  over a year ago

torquay

I had a lady in her 80's just before lock down..and she was fantastic hadn't had sex for yrs made her cum multiple times and she even squirted!!!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"At 28 you are not old, the 18 year old is very much mistaken there!!!"

He didn't say she was old, just older which she is. When I was 18 people of 28 seemed way older.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Older women are fantastic at sex..and very grateful after... "

Grateful!

But the question is did he provide his ID? Or have written permission to stay out after his bedtime?

Lol you are merely a baby

Wait til you get to my age lol "

Could only wish to look as good as you though!

If a guy gets a message from a youngling then 100% wouldn't feel old, so why ask yourself the question?

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

you dont need to buy the items i have spares you can loan!!! lol

By *lack UhuruMan  over a year ago

Leeds

You're definitely not a older woman (but I'm older than you), technically or not.

When I was 18 an older woman, to me, was in her 30's but each to their own.

Things taste best when they are mature and ripe, not when they are raw and not ready

I’d say an older woman is 40s+, but there is no right or wrong answer really. "

Completely agree

Anyway I think women look better with age.

Some people hey

By *nblemishedhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

Get it all the time. That and have i ever had a young guy. Get sick off it !

By *itty n TomCouple  over a year ago

hastings

I'm 46 so I guess I am classed as the older woman....but then again my partner is 33 so cant be all that bad xx

Someone whos around 10 years older, thats a whole decade and a third of my life older then us x

By *wingamajigsCouple  over a year ago

Folkestone

As a young 19 year old boy I was taught by a 42 yr old from where I worked (thanks Pat). Always loved an older woman. My wife likes an older chap, hence me !

By *athan 123Man  over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

I’m in and I love the mature woman best they are so much more sexy

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I could be tempted, minimum requirement of a few grey hairs to set the scene though please "

Sadly as a blond I dont have grey just shimmering light spun gold

Odd light hair in the stubble though if that helps

I’d say an older woman is 40s+, but there is no right or wrong answer really.

Completely agree

Anyway I think women look better with age.

"

Men grow mature with dignity (hopefully) whereas women blossom with age x

By *irm hand LukeMan  over a year ago

Berkshire/West Oxfordshire

If you're an older woman at age 28 I think I'm going to throw myself under a bus. Tomorrow. No buses tonight.

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I'm 42 if feeling atracted to someone with 50 even that i wouldn't call that person old at all

"Maturity is not measured by age it's an attitude built by experience"

Im 52 but have always preferred older men

By *quaman87Man  over a year ago

ramsey

Yessss

You’re as old as the man you are feeling!!

By *zoreanMan  over a year ago

Witney

I hope you're good giving oral, the guy will love a nice gum job

"You’re as old as the man you are feeling!! "

» Add a new message to this topic