FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are aliens real?

Are aliens real?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adbod74 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dudley

Have we ever been visited or are we really alone in the vastness of space and time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fancy an anal probe?

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Fancy an anal probe?"

...you slick som'bitch.

Dudley

"Fancy an anal probe?"

"Have we ever been visited or are we really alone in the vastness of space and time."
loads of them out there the galaxy is infinite

"Fancy an anal probe?

...you slick som'bitch. "

By *borofucktoyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Probably not the little green men unfortunately but it would be sad if we were the only life in the universe...its not like were nailing this whole sentient life thing is it?

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Fancy an anal probe?"

Dan you dog

"Have we ever been visited or are we really alone in the vastness of space and time."

Haven’t you seen Men in Black?

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Yes

"Have we ever been visited or are we really alone in the vastness of space and time.loads of them out there the galaxy is infinite "

"Fancy an anal probe?

...you slick som'bitch.

"

"Gayliens..."

"Fancy an anal probe?

Dan you dog "

*space dog...

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Fancy an anal probe?

...you slick som'bitch.

"Gayliens..." "

It's not gay if you were abducted.

By *borofucktoyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

They'll hover over...see everyone doing the fortnite dance and back the fuck away

"Probably not the little green men unfortunately but it would be sad if we were the only life in the universe...its not like were nailing this whole sentient life thing is it?"

I'm a believer! I believe something must be out there. All I know is the little green aliens aka grass in my gardening kept on growing back!! I was digging out there for weeks. Just kept on creeping up on me as soon as I turned my back to dig up another patch

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

One knocked on my space ship door once

"Fancy an anal probe?

...you slick som'bitch.

"Gayliens..." "

Haha gayliens!! They do love probing in all the movies

What if a rainbow is some sort of a magical transporter... they been coming over the for decades!! Yikes!!

"One knocked on my space ship door once "

Whaaaaaaaat!? And didn't do the 'knock knock' joke! How rude are these feckin aliens

Look at the Whitehouse - there’s your answer.

Probably

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

"One knocked on my space ship door once

Whaaaaaaaat!? And didn't do the 'knock knock' joke! How rude are these feckin aliens "

That’s what I thought, was having my dinner at the time and the time taken trying push on the pressurized door To let it in, my soup went cold

Doubt we're the only ones.

With billions and billions of stars and solar systems the odd are really high

I think wherever there is liquid water there is life. Hopefully in my lifetime alien life forms will be found on Europa or Enceladus, both likely targets.

Civilisations? I think they have finite lives and because of time and distance (space is really big, unbelievably huge - #DouglasAdams) only archaeological evidence will be found.

With the the incomprehensible size of the universe I think it’d be rather naive to think we’re alone, or even that advanced as a species.

I also think finding other intelligent life would be a disaster, we can’t even be peaceful on our own planet throughout our entire existence.

"Have we ever been visited or are we really alone in the vastness of space and time.

Look at the Whitehouse - there’s your answer."

Oh fuck

Yes, they confirmed it but it was overlooked by covid 19.

I find it too hard to believe there isnt life on another planet

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

Yes they're real...apart from the fakes

We are aliens, to other aliens

Yes see plenty shopping in asda

Don't forget the illegal aliens already on our planet without permission to land. I mean how the heck did they get passed America first!? Supposedly the greatest superpower and yet people getting abducted all the time! They have the most UFO sightings over there for decades.

Spaceships come and go as they please... just whizzing past with bright lights...

Let's face it we are all aliens. We need answers from the Whitehouse as soon they come out of hiding from underground bunkers!

"Yes see plenty shopping in asda "

Even aliens need to shop for a bargain. Times are tough for all of us

Do they observe social distancing though... do they follow the arrows... I suppose they just hover over the top so can get away with not following one way traffic rules!

If aliens are elusive strange creatures that talk gobbledegook and like to put a finger up your arse then I'd say most women on Fab are aliens.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

No no no and no

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Considering how impossibly, infinitely vast the universe is, there are without a doubt other planets out there with life on them

We all want there to be something else in the vast universe.

But I doubt that any of us will ever know.

I feel like an alien most of the time - I'm ready to go back to the Mothership- get me the fuck out of here

By *quaman87Man  over a year ago

ramsey

I'm staying away from this thread as I'll go deep lol but anyone who thinks we are the only living species on such a tiny planet then you seriously are deluded

Drakes equation factors in such things as how many stars and how many planets orbiting those star could support life.. How many of those have reached our level of tech.. Not enough and they'd not be able to contact us... Too far and they'd know to leave us well alone till we've sorted ourselves out.. Current thinking is about 20 thousand civilisations... Go to some where really dark.. Look up into the night sky.. All those stara.. And they are only the ones we can see with the naked eye. If you think we are alone you're pretty arrogant

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I'm tempted to say Google the Fermi paradox, but then also see an episode of Joe Rogan where he talks to a retired Air Force pilot about UAVs.

There are definitely lots of unexplained phenomena out there- a lot, I suspect are military black projects- take away all the YouTube nonsense and there's evidence to suggest something or someone has paid us a visit.

"Have we ever been visited or are we really alone in the vastness of space and time.

Haven’t you seen Men in Black? "

yes but to be fair they didn't suit black

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

Quite possibly alone, Google the great filter, impossible to prove we are alone but there is no evidence that we are not

Torquay

"Drakes equation factors in such things as how many stars and how many planets orbiting those star could support life.. How many of those have reached our level of tech.. Not enough and they'd not be able to contact us... Too far and they'd know to leave us well alone till we've sorted ourselves out.. Current thinking is about 20 thousand civilisations... Go to some where really dark.. Look up into the night sky.. All those stara.. And they are only the ones we can see with the naked eye. If you think we are alone you're pretty arrogant "

Drake's equation is highly misunderstood it isn't proof of anything and wasn't meant to be, how did they calculate the chances of life starting on a life supporting planet when the only example is earth.

Please don't quote that as meaningful it was was just an exercise in how to determine possible numbers and nothing more

Torquay

"Drakes equation factors in such things as how many stars and how many planets orbiting those star could support life.. How many of those have reached our level of tech.. Not enough and they'd not be able to contact us... Too far and they'd know to leave us well alone till we've sorted ourselves out.. Current thinking is about 20 thousand civilisations... Go to some where really dark.. Look up into the night sky.. All those stara.. And they are only the ones we can see with the naked eye. If you think we are alone you're pretty arrogant

Drake's equation is highly misunderstood it isn't proof of anything and wasn't meant to be, how did they calculate the chances of life starting on a life supporting planet when the only example is earth.

Please don't quote that as meaningful it was was just an exercise in how to determine possible numbers and nothing more"

Oh and as for "If you think we are alone you're pretty arrogant'

We know an awful lot about how life works down to DNS and RNA levels but no-one can reproduce it in a laboratory, on top of that it took 1.8 billion years before single cell life became multi cellular life, that's about an eighth of the age of the universe, explain that. Let alone the half billion years before intelligent life appeared.

Accuse me of being arrogant when you have read a little more about your subject otherwise keep reading the crap your reading and believing it and let the arrogant people know that they at least have tried to understand the subject.

Apparently there are more stars in the universe than grains of sand on all the beaches in the world and around stars there are planets, so just imagine the possibilities of another planet with life on it.

We may never know for sure though because of the distances. We are like a spec of dust suspended in a vast cosmic arena.

And maybe we have been visited.. They would have to be very intelligent to come here and if other civilisations have been around for much longer than us, I imagine they would be much more advanced and they would be observing us as if we were a colony of brainless ants compared to them.

Look at the videos which were recently announced to be real footage by the Pentagon. If they were not controlled by humans then I imagine it was certainly some kind of other intelligent life involved.

Torquay

"If you think we are alone you're pretty arrogant"

And the only arrogance being displayed here is by someone who hasn't considered other possibilities and they are also displaying ignorance, it's a big universe but tell me how life started, how complex life started and how intelligent life came about from there then quote Drake's equation if you still believe it

"Drakes equation factors in such things as how many stars and how many planets orbiting those star could support life.. How many of those have reached our level of tech.. Not enough and they'd not be able to contact us... Too far and they'd know to leave us well alone till we've sorted ourselves out.. Current thinking is about 20 thousand civilisations... Go to some where really dark.. Look up into the night sky.. All those stara.. And they are only the ones we can see with the naked eye. If you think we are alone you're pretty arrogant

Please don't quote that as meaningful it was was just an exercise in how to determine possible numbers and nothing more

We know an awful lot about how life works down to DNS and RNA levels but no-one can reproduce it in a laboratory, on top of that it took 1.8 billion years before single cell life became multi cellular life, that's about an eighth of the age of the universe, explain that. Let alone the half billion years before intelligent life appeared.

Accuse me of being arrogant when you have read a little more about your subject otherwise keep reading the crap your reading and believing it and let the arrogant people know that they at least have tried to understand the subject."

Do you think earth is unique?

Torquay

Accuse me of being arrogant when you have read a little more about your subject otherwise keep reading the crap your reading and believing it and let the arrogant people know that they at least have tried to understand the subject.

Do you think earth is unique? "

There is no evidence that it is not, how easy is it for life to begin, how easy is it for multi cellular life to begin

Read the great filter (Nick Bostrum) and make your own mind up don't just base it on the universe is very big, what if the odds of intelligent life is even bigger

There is no evidence that it is not, how easy is it for life to begin, how easy is it for multi cellular life to begin

Read the great filter (Nick Bostrum) and make your own mind up don't just base it on the universe is very big, what if the odds of intelligent life is even bigger"

And what if Nick Bostrum is wrong???

Read the great filter (Nick Bostrum) and make your own mind up don't just base it on the universe is very big, what if the odds of intelligent life is even bigger

And what if Nick Bostrum is wrong???"

There is no evidence yet but we know it happened here so why wouldn't it happen somewhere else.

Torquay

And what if Nick Bostrum is wrong???"

Impossible to prove, doesn't mean anyone that thinks that we might be alone in the universe is arrogant though, quoting Drake's equation is nothing short of ignorant it is loaded with guesswork and was only ever meant as an academic exercise

"Fancy an anal probe?

...you slick som'bitch.

"Gayliens..." "

what if it's women aliens giving you an anal probe?

most guys seem to want the women of earth to give them one on this site anyway

Yes defo. My mother 8n law is defo 1

By *erces LetiferMan  over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

I say no to both of those. No we are not the only life to exist in the entire universe (it's pretty much a mathematical impossiblity for that to be the case), but no we have never been visited by alien life.

Yes, there are other planets out there in the Goldilocks zone (distance from their star - not too cold, not too hot) with just the right combination of gases and compounds to allow life to exist. However, space is just so damn big and so damn empty that the distances between such planets means, unfortunately, that it's also pretty much a mathematical impossibility any of us will ever meet.

I think the best we could ever realistically hope for is to pick up some sort of signal or transmission not of Earth origin. But, again due to the sheer distances involved, their point of origin will have long died out millions of years ago (like the light from the stars we can see today).

Somewhat wish they'd hurry up and show themselves, cant wait for the super sexy 3 breasted women to be walking about

Torquay

There is no evidence yet but we know it happened here so why wouldn't it happen somewhere else. "

Maybe it did but calculate the odds, single cell life to multi cellular life occurred once as far as anyone knows, it took 1.8 billion years, that ain't evolution. So plug that into Drake's equation and see what the calculation comes out with.

All things are possible but Drake's equation? And claiming that any who thinks we might be alone is being arrogant

Take your choice but always have an open mind to alternatives

Impossible to prove, doesn't mean anyone that thinks that we might be alone in the universe is arrogant though, quoting Drake's equation is nothing short of ignorant it is loaded with guesswork and was only ever meant as an academic exercise"

And it may also look ignorant just quoting Bostrum

Torquay

it's pretty much a mathematical impossiblity for that to be the case

Go with the maths, prove it or don't claim it, tell me how you calculated that.

Torquay

Impossible to prove, doesn't mean anyone that thinks that we might be alone in the universe is arrogant though, quoting Drake's equation is nothing short of ignorant it is loaded with guesswork and was only ever meant as an academic exercise

And it may also look ignorant just quoting Bostrum "

Why? It's an alternative and many people aren't aware of it, why is considering alternatives other than the universe is so vast we can't possibly be alone ignorant.

Tell me how life started on Earth, tell me how simple life became complex life?

And if the only answer is the universe is so big it must have happened elsewhere have you really thought that through

I don't need to. All factors being accounted for points to the likelyhood of Earth NOT being a singular, unique piece of space rock among literal trillions of similar space rocks flying around in the vastness of the universe.

Unless you've got the proof/evidence that Earth is truly unique then yes, it's pretty much a mathematical impossibility, as I said.

Why? It's an alternative and many people aren't aware of it, why is considering alternatives other than the universe is so vast we can't possibly be alone ignorant.

And if the only answer is the universe is so big it must have happened elsewhere have you really thought that through"

As you said it’s an alternative doesn’t make Bostrum any more right than someone who thinks the chances are there would be life else where. This is an an argument that will just go round in circles no one has absolute proof either way.

Dudley

So there a good chance I'll meet a nice woman then lmao

Torquay

And if the only answer is the universe is so big it must have happened elsewhere have you really thought that through

As you said it’s an alternative doesn’t make Bostrum any more right than someone who thinks the chances are there would be life else where. This is an an argument that will just go round in circles no one has absolute proof either way. "

I completely agree but apparently anyone who thinks we might be alone is arrogant

Reason they not landed yet as based on the starship enterprise and not fit seat belts so never survived

By *zoreanMan  over a year ago

Witney

We're not alone, why should we be? It makes me sleep better at night knowing that there might be different life forms out there and that we're not unique.

Think we are descended from aliens

Torquay

"I don't need to. All factors being accounted for points to the likelyhood of Earth NOT being a singular, unique piece of space rock among literal trillions of similar space rocks flying around in the vastness of the universe.

Unless you've got the proof/evidence that Earth is truly unique then yes, it's pretty much a mathematical impossibility, as I said."

Nonsense, why do you only care about the geology. Earth doesn't have to be unique you seem to think life is inevitable but why do you think that. The biology plays a part don't you think.

1.8 billion years between simple and complex life, one eighth the life of the universe.

Don't worry about my opinion professor Brian Cox has expressed a similar one. There are so many earth like planets let's ignore the other really difficult question?

You don't have answer that either do you, just a bit inconvenient I guess

Witney

I'm a bit more worried about people believing in God

Torquay

"I'm a bit more worried about people believing in God "

I don't but I don't accept that intelligent life elsewhere is inevitable just because the universe is a big place, that doesn't make me arrogant which is what a poster above seems to think

Nope. Geology is only one factor. Unless you can post actual evidence/proof that points to the likelyhood of earth being truly unique, and furthermore for that likelyhood to outweigh the alternative... then my point stands. It's really as simple as that.

Space is infinate, is just getting the chemical balance right, doesnt have to be humanoid life, could be aquatic living in oceans

Torquay

"Nope. Geology is only one factor. Unless you can post actual evidence/proof that points to the likelyhood of earth being truly unique, and furthermore for that likelyhood to outweigh the alternative... then my point stands. It's really as simple as that."

It has nothing to do with earth being unique, like you said it's just a piece of rock (there's some evidence that it may be rare), what may or may not be unique is complex life, it seems to have taken an incredibly long time to occur given that simple life occurred very quickly. My point is there is no reasonable explanation for that so why ignore it, just an inconvenient fact?

Witney

"Nope. Geology is only one factor. Unless you can post actual evidence/proof that points to the likelyhood of earth being truly unique, and furthermore for that likelyhood to outweigh the alternative... then my point stands. It's really as simple as that.

It has nothing to do with earth being unique, like you said it's just a piece of rock (there's some evidence that it may be rare), what may or may not be unique is complex life, it seems to have taken an incredibly long time to occur given that simple life occurred very quickly. My point is there is no reasonable explanation for that so why ignore it, just an inconvenient fact?"

Why don't you just let him have it? You know...in the end of the day there's no point arguing...he has his point of view (regardless of how short sighted it might be) and you have yours...in the end of the day, compromise to daring to disagree.

I just think it's stupid to think that we are alone in the universe. There's nothing special about earth.

It circles a star and it is in the goldilocks zone but so are other planets and there are a lot! of them.

Okay, so you're making an assumption based off of the time factor. Saying "an incredibly long time"... by what metric? Yours? Because as far as the universe in concerned it was less than the blink of an eye.

It's a simple case of laws of probability, mate. This other life doesn't need to be humaniod, it doesn't even need to be carbon-based. There's simply too many unknowable factors. What we can say, however, is that it's likely a mathematical impossibility that we are the ONLY life to have ever, or will ever, existed in the entire universe. It's just that simple.

Torquay

"Nope. Geology is only one factor. Unless you can post actual evidence/proof that points to the likelyhood of earth being truly unique, and furthermore for that likelyhood to outweigh the alternative... then my point stands. It's really as simple as that.

It has nothing to do with earth being unique, like you said it's just a piece of rock (there's some evidence that it may be rare), what may or may not be unique is complex life, it seems to have taken an incredibly long time to occur given that simple life occurred very quickly. My point is there is no reasonable explanation for that so why ignore it, just an inconvenient fact?

Why don't you just let him have it? You know...in the end of the day there's no point arguing...he has his point of view (regardless of how short sighted it might be) and you have yours...in the end of the day, compromise to daring to disagree. "

Agreed, my gripe was with the poster that claims anyone who thinks we might be alone is arrogant, there are many points of view but that is not arrogant.

There will be other life out there somewhere but it won’t look like Hollywood movie aliens as in what red necks have seen it will be something our imagination could never comprehend

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Wasn't it last year that FBI declassified documents pertaining to military video evidence of alien encounters . The truth is out there.

Torquay

"Okay, so you're making an assumption based off of the time factor. Saying "an incredibly long time"... by what metric? Yours? Because as far as the universe in concerned it was less than the blink of an eye.

It's a simple case of laws of probability, mate. This other life doesn't need to be humaniod, it doesn't even need to be carbon-based. There's simply too many unknowable factors. What we can say, however, is that it's likely a mathematical impossibility that we are the ONLY life to have ever, or will ever, existed in the entire universe. It's just that simple."

A couple of points, I'm not saying we are the only life to have or continue to exist, single cell life may be abundant, complex life may not, second point is an eighth of the life of the universe is not a blink of an eye, it's a significant amount of time

It has nothing to do with earth being unique, like you said it's just a piece of rock (there's some evidence that it may be rare), what may or may not be unique is complex life, it seems to have taken an incredibly long time to occur given that simple life occurred very quickly. My point is there is no reasonable explanation for that so why ignore it, just an inconvenient fact?"

Arguing about wether there is intelligent life on another planet is a bit crazy as looking at the way we are trashing this planet it’s not certain we’ve got any intelligent life on Earth yet.

Dudley

I think its totally possible that other life exists out there, just because there is no solid proof yet, they could be just as technologically advanced as us, I mean why have we only been to the moon once?

Torquay

I won't post anything more on this thread, I accept there may be other life out there but I also don't blindly accept that just because the universe is big then it's inevitable because noone knows how easy or difficult it is for life to start or become complex or intelligent. The great filter asks some of those questions but obviously can't answer them. I like to think I have an open mind to all possibilities, some here don't.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Probably.

Imagine an alien life form living in some ocean on a planet thats nothing earthlike billions of light years from us, whats the odds of finding it?

It's nothing to do with just the universe being big, but rather what we know exists inside the universe and, therefore, the likelyhood/probability that similar factors alligning that allows the formation of life to occure here on earth, occuring elsewhere in said universe. Laws of probability. Thus; it's pretty much a mathematical impossibility that we are the only life to exist in the universe.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I encounter many aliens on here each day.

Have you seen ET....?

I agree entirely with what you saying was regarding doubters asking why not yet been discovered, distance being one of the main factors, might be alien races that have become long ago extinct, due to climate, change, war, viruses, sound familiar?

"It's nothing to do with just the universe being big, but rather what we know exists inside the universe and, therefore, the likelyhood/probability that similar factors alligning that allows the formation of life to occure here on earth, occuring elsewhere in said universe. Laws of probability. Thus; it's pretty much a mathematical impossibility that we are the only life to exist in the universe."

You're right, but the "big" part probably precludes civilisations meeting, no?

Unless faster than light speed travel is a thing, in which case causality is a thing and I have no idea how to untangle that in my brain. I'm not the sharpest tool in the box tho..

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"Fancy an anal probe?"

Maybe

Torquay

"It's nothing to do with just the universe being big, but rather what we know exists inside the universe and, therefore, the likelyhood/probability that similar factors alligning that allows the formation of life to occure here on earth, occuring elsewhere in said universe. Laws of probability. Thus; it's pretty much a mathematical impossibility that we are the only life to exist in the universe."

Oh I wasn't going to post again, you've just said it's nothing to do with the universe being big and then quote the law's of probability that means in your view it is exactly that, give me the laws of probability that complex life is inevitable.

Always the argument is that the universe is so big, never does anyone stop to think about the possibility that complex life might be so unlikely that 10 universes might only produce one intelligent species.

Just extrapolating numbers is not a reasoned argument.

By *radfordguy665Man  over a year ago

Bradford

They are real and have been around us since the dawn of time they are called woman and they are watching you even now

Me neither but warping space is a theoretical possibility, might never happen that we can ever find such life but to deny it exists is to deny your own existence

Is just open debate, no big deal

"Is just open debate, no big deal "

"You're right, but the "big" part probably precludes civilisations meeting, no?"

Yup. Said so in my first post.

"Oh I wasn't going to post again,"

Uh huh. And in my experience the ones who say such things are also the ones who always come back...

"you've just said it's nothing to do with the universe being big and then quote the law's of probability that means in your view it is exactly that,"

Nope. I said it's not JUST about the size of the universe. Reading comprehension's not your strong point, I take it.

"give me the laws of probability that complex life is inevitable."
Why? I don't need to because that's never been my argument. How about give me any proof/evidence that actully, y'know, counters what I DID say. I'll keep asking and you'll keep coming up with nothing.

"Always the argument is that the universe is so big, never does anyone stop to think about the possibility that complex life might be so unlikely that 10 universes might only produce one intelligent species.

Just extrapolating numbers is not a reasoned argument."

No, in the absence of any evidence to the contrary, the most likely probabilites are the ones that we go with. So, seeing as the probability (given known factors) that we're not the only life to exist in the universe outweighs the probability that we are... then that's what we go with. So, where's that contrary evidence, then?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm sure that there's a range of life out there but likely hundreds of light years plus distance from us. As such, I perceive it incredibly unlikely that we have been visited or will be, whilst humans exist

By *uysx2Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Birmingham

No. Life only exists on the earth.

Drake's equation? Is that the new Uncharted game?

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

They have green cocks

Right I might sound proper thick here. But, flat earth theorists, why do the presume the earths flat , yet when you look up at our planets they are *clearly round (especially the moon) so do they think the earth is flat but every other planet is round but 2d? Just sat today thinking this

"You're right, but the "big" part probably precludes civilisations meeting, no?

Yup. Said so in my first post.

Oh I wasn't going to post again,

Uh huh. And in my experience the ones who say such things are also the ones who always come back...

you've just said it's nothing to do with the universe being big and then quote the law's of probability that means in your view it is exactly that,

Nope. I said it's not JUST about the size of the universe. Reading comprehension's not your strong point, I take it.

give me the laws of probability that complex life is inevitable. Why? I don't need to because that's never been my argument. How about give me any proof/evidence that actully, y'know, counters what I DID say. I'll keep asking and you'll keep coming up with nothing.

Always the argument is that the universe is so big, never does anyone stop to think about the possibility that complex life might be so unlikely that 10 universes might only produce one intelligent species.

Just extrapolating numbers is not a reasoned argument.

No, in the absence of any evidence to the contrary, the most likely probabilites are the ones that we go with. So, seeing as the probability (given known factors) that we're not the only life to exist in the universe outweighs the probability that we are... then that's what we go with. So, where's that contrary evidence, then?"

Missed your first post, gotcha

Fucking hell... We got under someone's skin.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one

they are as real as this virus farce

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

We're actually hyperintelligent megabeings from the planet Zorg, and we're observing you humans.

Anyone want a good probing?

Oh ye baby

» Add a new message to this topic