FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Questions

Questions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When some1 looks at it profile n says I c u r from Waterford. So am I. Where abouts r i from. Do day actually expect an address?

Same with certain pics or status. Like what beach r u on ? Do day actually expect u 2 tall dem? Would I tell dem?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If someone asks were im from i tend to keep it general as in town or area, no i would never tell them address,

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

People will ask all sorts. It's up to you how much you tell them. Personally we rarely give details

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Yeah I hate that question too.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

No harm saying what beach i am on as it is not cloae to my house. My profile states i am from Glasgow but that is not true although i live not far from there. I keep my home life and Fab life seperate so do not give out too much information.

What I do is say ‘I’ll tell you, if you play truth or dare with me’

Then we play, I find out where they live, then every seven months I send a glitter bomb to their address. And never tell them mine.

On our couples account we had an old creepy guy message us on a tuesday afternoon to say he was sat in the pub around the corner and could see us. We were sat at home watching tv. We told him to not be shy and come over and stroke the wifes leg as he sat down. I popped the pub in the evening and there were still drops of blood on the floor where the ladies husband had smacked him. I asked the landlady what had happened and she said some crazy guy tried to feel a lady up, I felt sorry for her but hope it taught the creep a lesson. We moved a few months later and dont use 'near me now' anymore on our couples account.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"On our couples account we had an old creepy guy message us on a tuesday afternoon to say he was sat in the pub around the corner and could see us. We were sat at home watching tv. We told him to not be shy and come over and stroke the wifes leg as he sat down. I popped the pub in the evening and there were still drops of blood on the floor where the ladies husband had smacked him. I asked the landlady what had happened and she said some crazy guy tried to feel a lady up, I felt sorry for her but hope it taught the creep a lesson. We moved a few months later and dont use 'near me now' anymore on our couples account."

You really shouldn't have put a woman in that position.

"Yeah I hate that question too. "

Glad I'm not d only 1

"No harm saying what beach i am on as it is not cloae to my house. My profile states i am from Glasgow but that is not true although i live not far from there. I keep my home life and Fab life seperate so do not give out too much information."

It's more of dry showed up on d same beach as u. If day recognised u from our photos and approached u. Especially while out with family n kids

No harm in r s king xx

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Keep it as vague as keeps you comfortable

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No harm saying what beach i am on as it is not cloae to my house. My profile states i am from Glasgow but that is not true although i live not far from there. I keep my home life and Fab life seperate so do not give out too much information.

It's more of dry showed up on d same beach as u. If day recognised u from our photos and approached u. Especially while out with family n kids "

Don't tell them then

"On our couples account we had an old creepy guy message us on a tuesday afternoon to say he was sat in the pub around the corner and could see us. We were sat at home watching tv. We told him to not be shy and come over and stroke the wifes leg as he sat down. I popped the pub in the evening and there were still drops of blood on the floor where the ladies husband had smacked him. I asked the landlady what had happened and she said some crazy guy tried to feel a lady up, I felt sorry for her but hope it taught the creep a lesson. We moved a few months later and dont use 'near me now' anymore on our couples account."

That's fucking awful!

"No harm in r s king xx"

Says u

You should send him a fanny pic. See if he's keen.

I expect all chicks to send me fanny in a second message and I ghost them by the fourth, innit...

"You should send him a fanny pic. See if he's keen."

Is dat what I'm doing wrong

Don't ask don't get

"Don't ask don't get "

Why some1 need 2 know

"Don't ask don't get

Why some1 need 2 know "

your right they don't, give no info unless you want to meet

By *latinumkittenWoman  over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

I don't use the Who's Local feature either. I had a guy once, driving around, getting closer and closer, excitedly messaging me with progress updates, "I'm only 4 miles away now".

I turned it off and it's never gone back on since

"I don't use the Who's Local feature either. I had a guy once, driving around, getting closer and closer, excitedly messaging me with progress updates, "I'm only 4 miles away now".

I turned it off and it's never gone back on since "

I made the mistake of not turning if off when I was on holiday with my sons.

Recieved a very creepy message from a man saying he had just spotted us walking through the hotel lobby.

I replied saying I felt it a bit creepy. I then got a load of abuse for being on here whilst on holiday with my two sons (they are 12 and 13) I was on the forums, not looking for meets.

I blocked him.

He had no photos on his profile so felt pretty paranoid the rest of the holiday wondering who this nasty man was.

Vague area only untill I'm comfortable with them

I never ever ask for a full address until we have made plans to meet up

"I don't use the Who's Local feature either. I had a guy once, driving around, getting closer and closer, excitedly messaging me with progress updates, "I'm only 4 miles away now".

What a creep

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

Why the hell would you put that unknown couple in that position?

"When some1 looks at it profile n says I c u r from Waterford. So am I. Where abouts r i from. Do day actually expect an address?

Same with certain pics or status. Like what beach r u on ? Do day actually expect u 2 tall dem? Would I tell dem?"

what kind of language is this....

Scary

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Wow

I only turn mine on at fab socials to see who is there and on long train journeys

"When some1 looks at it profile n says I c u r from Waterford. So am I. Where abouts r i from. Do day actually expect an address?

Same with certain pics or status. Like what beach r u on ? Do day actually expect u 2 tall dem? Would I tell dem?what kind of language is this...."

What ever u want it 2 b

Same with certain pics or status. Like what beach r u on ? Do day actually expect u 2 tall dem? Would I tell dem?"

no ya lil leprechaun yo woodnt

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"On our couples account we had an old creepy guy message us on a tuesday afternoon to say he was sat in the pub around the corner and could see us. We were sat at home watching tv. We told him to not be shy and come over and stroke the wifes leg as he sat down. I popped the pub in the evening and there were still drops of blood on the floor where the ladies husband had smacked him. I asked the landlady what had happened and she said some crazy guy tried to feel a lady up, I felt sorry for her but hope it taught the creep a lesson. We moved a few months later and dont use 'near me now' anymore on our couples account.

Why the hell would you put that unknown couple in that position?"

I’m thinking the same thing end up in jail for someone teaching a perve a lesson

D.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"On our couples account we had an old creepy guy message us on a tuesday afternoon to say he was sat in the pub around the corner and could see us. We were sat at home watching tv. We told him to not be shy and come over and stroke the wifes leg as he sat down. I popped the pub in the evening and there were still drops of blood on the floor where the ladies husband had smacked him. I asked the landlady what had happened and she said some crazy guy tried to feel a lady up, I felt sorry for her but hope it taught the creep a lesson. We moved a few months later and dont use 'near me now' anymore on our couples account.

Why the hell would you put that unknown couple in that position?"

Why the hell would you put that unknown couple in that position?

I’m thinking the same thing end up in jail for someone teaching a perve a lesson

D."

Awful

» Add a new message to this topic