FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Self indulgence

Self indulgence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good morning to each and every single one of you out there now a little bit of advice and I can take criticism like the next person but but apparently someone deleted me as a friend because they watched one of my videos and and in her eyes I am Self Indulgence what I don't understand is is it's not about having a pop to the person who said this because everyone has got their own opinion anybody that knows me personally knows that I am a friendly loyal down-to-earth person so any of you male or female can can let me know where I'm going wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Women - bad design....

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Ooooh you look hot. Love the beard and love the voice. You come across as confident which xan only be good. Her loss.x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ooooh you look hot. Love the beard and love the voice. You come across as confident which xan only be good. Her loss.x"

Bloody hell, i thought you was 30 till i looked your profile lol x

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Ooooh you look hot. Love the beard and love the voice. You come across as confident which xan only be good. Her loss.x

Bloody hell, i thought you was 30 till i looked your profile lol x"

Sorry to disappoint you.x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ooooh you look hot. Love the beard and love the voice. You come across as confident which xan only be good. Her loss.x

Bloody hell, i thought you was 30 till i looked your profile lol x

Sorry to disappoint you.x"

You didnt x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Ooooh you look hot. Love the beard and love the voice. You come across as confident which xan only be good. Her loss.x"

Well it's nice to get a compliment for a change unfortunately looks like I am on the young side for you to receive a message from yourself x

» Add a new message to this topic