FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Male - female friendships

Male - female friendships

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lbinoGorilla OP   Man  over a year ago

Redditch

Question for the ladies.

Do you like it if your other half / FWB / FB has (lots of) female friends? Not one's they get up to no good with, but regular friends. Does this help the guy appreciate you more, or do you resent the time they spend with the female friend?

I'm just curious, as I like female company (often better than male) but remember brother once saying about someone "Oh, he's not married so he's allowed to have girl friends"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don’t ‘like’ it and I don’t ‘dislike’ it.

I like that he has friends. Of any gender.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It shouldn't be an issue most people have friends of the opposite sex. I would think it's normal.

Most of my mates are female. My bestie is a married woman and we go out most weekends (when it's not lockdown) with my second bestie who is a bloke. Ppl are always asking why her husband "allows" it. I find that attitude pretty strange tbh....

"Most of my mates are female. My bestie is a married woman and we go out most weekends (when it's not lockdown) with my second bestie who is a bloke. Ppl are always asking why her husband "allows" it. I find that attitude pretty strange tbh.... "

Why her husband allows it

Silly boys thinking a woman needs permission from her partner to go out with her friends

By *lbinoGorilla OP   Man  over a year ago

Redditch

"Most of my mates are female. My bestie is a married woman and we go out most weekends (when it's not lockdown) with my second bestie who is a bloke. Ppl are always asking why her husband "allows" it. I find that attitude pretty strange tbh.... "

Unless what they're really asking is why she's out with you and not her husband? Especially if they see you together regularly

» Add a new message to this topic