FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I want to be a sub

I want to be a sub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want to be a sub for a couple man or woman anyone else in to this its something I have allways fancied.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I want to be a sub for a couple man or woman anyone else in to this its something I have allways fancied."

Will you make breakfast & continuous cups of tea??

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes miss x

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

What is it about submission that appeals? What kind of submissive do you think you'd be? And what kind of dominant do you think you'd be looking for? What are your boundaries and limits? Are you looking for full on 24/7 submission or just a bit of kink play? Are you on the other site? Why doesn't your profile reflect your interest? Have you ever been to a munch, or a kink event at a club? What are your views on SSC and RACK?

These and many other similar questions are the type of thing you are likely to be asked by any dominant - so the first step would be to give them some thought if you haven't already, and find out as much as you can about D/s and BDSM and more importantly yourself as you can.

Without wanting to sound dismissive, because I really am not being, there's more to it than just "fancying" being submissive and a lot may depend on your level of interest and what level you think you sit at - BDSM and D/s is a broad spectrum and for some it's nothing more than a bit of kink play to enhance their sex life a little - for others it's the opposite end of the spectrum and both full on and extreme - and how you go about looking for, and the level of knowledge required, for either of those, or anything in between will be very different.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I want to be a sub for a couple man or woman anyone else in to this its something I have allways fancied.

Will you make breakfast & continuous cups of tea??"

Tbf can i pop around and have some breakfast as well haha

» Add a new message to this topic