FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I’m pregnant. What happens to my wild sex life now?

I’m pregnant. What happens to my wild sex life now?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elicatedelicate OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southside

I’m 28 extremely horny open minded and experienced. Have done everything there is to do. Love parties, love men, love meets, love groups, love bulls, love gorgeous black guys and love big penises

I’m seeking advice from those that have done pregnancy and kids. I’m now pregnant (and delighted I am and so broody) and in lockdown and not meeting as too afraid of Covid risk to baby

Is my sex life over for five years? This devastates me. What can I expect over the next few years? Would love people’s experiences and advice to marry kids and a good sex life

My husband is so supportive and says he will mind the kids while I go on dirty weekends away with lovers which definitely sounds appealing but will I even have the energy

Any help would be hugely appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 02/06/20 08:29:45]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd concentrate on bringing up the child and wouldn't worry about the sex life.. If it was going to bother you so much why have a child

Southside

I’m SOOO happy to have the child even if it means no sex. I wouldn’t change a thing. Again I said I’m super broody and want children (even if it means no sex).

That being said it doesn’t take away from the fact I’d be sad at losing it. I think that’s the same for anyone in this lifestyle.

The spirit of this post was to get a sense of what one can expect from those who’ve done this before

Your appetite for sex will be up & down for a few years. You'll be too exhausted to even blink some days, other days you'll be ravenous!

The first 6 weeks post natal you should avoid sex as your cervix is still open & the risk of infection is high. I got super horney after 2 weeks but had to behave. Chances are, your body will be too fucked to even want fucked haha

I have a 5 month old, 11 yr old & 16 yr old (+12 yr old step son) & we have sex most nights, but baby has been sleeping through the night since 4 weeks old....if i was still up half the night freding him my vag would close up & go into self preservation mode.

By *hubbycheckerMan  over a year ago

Porstmouth

The sex would only stop if you let it!

In all honesty and particularly in the first year, you'll be so consumed with raising your child that I doubt you'll give it much thought.

Children are brilliant, but they definitely change your focus in life, and when your parents told you having kids is hard work they weren't bloody kidding; everyone has to learn this for themselves though

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Congratulations, it's such an exciting time for you.

We weren't swinging when are kids were babies so can't comment on that. I think you won't know until baby is here how you will feel about it. Some mums find they don't want to leave there little ones at all. My first born gave us a terrible 6 months sleep wise and I was breast feeding too so I can't remember sex really being on my mind that much. My second though was a much easier baby and didn't feed as much so life went back to normal pretty quickly.

I wouldn't worry about it too much and enjoy being pregnant and see how you feel when your ready to think about things like that. There's no reason why you can't go back to having wild sex if you're physically and mentally feeling up to it. Just don't put any pressure of yourself to get back to it straight away. It's just a special time and the grow up so fast xx

"I’m 28 extremely horny open minded and experienced. Have done everything there is to do. Love parties, love men, love meets, love groups, love bulls, love gorgeous black guys and love big penises

I’m seeking advice from those that have done pregnancy and kids. I’m now pregnant (and delighted I am and so broody) and in lockdown and not meeting as too afraid of Covid risk to baby

Is my sex life over for five years? This devastates me. What can I expect over the next few years? Would love people’s experiences and advice to marry kids and a good sex life

My husband is so supportive and says he will mind the kids while I go on dirty weekends away with lovers which definitely sounds appealing but will I even have the energy

Any help would be hugely appreciated "

feel free to message me, my wife sounds very much like you and we now have a 1 year old son (mixed race) due to her actions but life goes on

Also, CONGRATULATIONS!

I hope your pregnancy is going well.

When I got to 30 weeks+ i found most sexual positions brutally uncomfortable! I couldnt give BJs because i couldnt crouch, squat or bend.

Just listen to your body, everyones experiences are different. And if you don't want sex, thats ok! Your body is going through MASSIVE changes that are exhausting & at times painful. But orgasms are a good pain relief too

I like pregnant and married women. They will never ask me to get them pregnant or marry them!

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Depends on how much sleep you get in all honesty and how easy your baby is. My first baby was a nightmare with regards to sleeping, and yet my second just eat and slept. This has a knock on effect for you.

And be prepared for not wanting to leave the baby for a day nevermind a whole weekend.

Just go with the flow.

Congratulations x

I wish you all good health & happiness & lots of amazing sex. Being a parent doesn't end your sex life, just sometimes goes on hold for a little while x

"Congratulations x

I wish you all good health & happiness & lots of amazing sex. Being a parent doesn't end your sex life, just sometimes goes on hold for a little while x"

I hope I could hold yours!

"Congratulations x

I wish you all good health & happiness & lots of amazing sex. Being a parent doesn't end your sex life, just sometimes goes on hold for a little while x

I hope I could hold yours! "

You're not hidden, how did this happen? But now I want my naked pics to fall to the bottom of the ocean so I can end up on tele in 84 years. Anyone got a glass bottle?

Congratulations!

I would say it's best to leave those worries aside if you can manage, as you have no idea how pregnancy will affect you and the birth.. what your babies will be like and what your hormones and home/family arrangements will dictate. Just enjoy these moments pregnancy used to make me insatiable !

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

[Removed by poster at 02/06/20 09:43:09]

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Congratulations

And I echo the sentiments of the posters above. Not one pregnancy or baby is the same. One thing with me is that I didn't want to sleep away from either of my children until they were beyond the age of about 2. There was no logic to it, it was a feeling within in me.

Be prepared for a flood of hormones after which can make you unpredictable. One minute you're ok next you're a heap on the floor crying. Your body does change after, this may or may not impact how you feel others seeing your body.

Just know your body and your baby will tell you the right path for you, listen to them both x

Congratulations.

We have a two year old, our sex life was a bit up and down the first year but still ok. The last year it's been great, and that includes swinging. So I wouldn't worry.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Congratulations x

I wish you all good health & happiness & lots of amazing sex. Being a parent doesn't end your sex life, just sometimes goes on hold for a little while x"

Absolutely this.

From personal experience you have to be more flexible and creative.

And any spontaneity takes a lot of planning!

Good luck OP

You need to get another lady to lick that baby hole while the old fella sips a Carling from the sidelines

"I’m 28 extremely horny open minded and experienced. Have done everything there is to do. Love parties, love men, love meets, love groups, love bulls, love gorgeous black guys and love big penises

put it on hold until after thats my advice

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Firstly your husband won't be minding the kids, they're his as well as yours he'll just be being their dad.

If you want to continue with your wild sex life you'll find a way. You might find your feelings about it change once you've got children anyway. Wait and see what happens, play it by ear and enjoy whatever it turns out to be

You can kiss it goodbye for the foreseeable future.

It depends what kind of mother you become, if you fall pregnant again within the 1st year and what support you have. I had 3 , 3 years and under. Sex life gone, I'm sure he only looked at me the third time!

I had no support, and I was a clingy mum, wouldn't leave my children with anyone else. As years went on I did but only with trusted family members. It's hard work and sexy is something you don't feel. But my friend had a baby and left it with her parents after a week for a holiday abroad. We are all different. All with different priorities, support and feelings.

"Congratulations x

I hope I could hold yours!

You're not hidden, how did this happen? But now I want my naked pics to fall to the bottom of the ocean so I can end up on tele in 84 years. Anyone got a glass bottle? "

I am sure you will look as stunning as you are in 84 years time!

My late hubby and I were married 8 yrs before kids came along, we had been swinging for five years, we took six yrs out of the swing scene as we had no one to look after the kids when they were young, we kept in touch with close freinds and met socially during that time, but we took up swinging again when it became easier. Like all the advice before this it's all dependant on your support network. Goodluck to both of you an exciting time for any new parents xx

It's difficult to say because every pregnancy is different. Some women have it incredibly easy and some have it tough with sickness and other problems.

I had a very normal sex life during pregnancy and was able to have sex again only one week after giving birth although I wouldn't really recommend that as you can risk infection and very high chance of becoming pregnant again! My little one is now 18 months old and I have a great sex life.

I won't lie, having a child does change things a little. And the first few months are rough as you're so exhausted from feeding and watching over them every second, but with the right person you make it work and it gets so much easier once your little one is in a routine.

It's normal to be scared of how things will change. But if your sex life does dwindle a little, you have to remember that it isn't permanent.

And honestly, the time flies by. I think you will be surprised how easy it will be for you to put swinging to one side for a year while you concentrate on your little baba and partner. And if you have support around you, there's no reason that you won't be back to how you were before pregnancy.

Best of luck.

Southside

Thanks so much all xxx wonderful advice and loud and clear

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Don't worry about your sex life. If you have a sex drive you can fulfill it and if you don't you're OK. Worry about sleep. After my kids were born I didn't sleep for nine years. That's the worst thing IMO. Luke

» Add a new message to this topic