FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hot Photos

Hot Photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seriously how do they make the criteria for hot photos, the majority on there are terrible.. I get more enjoyment cringing at the new photo section where the majority are of men wearing there wives terrible underwear pretending to be TV

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

...the criteria?

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You must be looking at a different hot list to me, most of the women on there are lovely! Mind you I only looked at page 1.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

They are beautiful but i have seen stunning pics of many females on Fab who deserve page one more.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are some lovely pics on page one today.

Op, it goes on how many people fab them

"They are beautiful but i have seen stunning pics of many females on Fab who deserve page one more."

I totally agree. There are some stunning women on this site who aren't as well known, who definitely deserve more fabs than their photos get. So much beauty everywhere.

By *uffnmuffCouple  over a year ago

London

A lot of them you can find on twitter and other social media sites and thay have a hell of a lot of followers. And I also have seen some amazing pictures of couples/women who never ever make it on the hot pics pages. Oh ya and then you have the fab beggars.

Since this new trend of asking for fabs on your status or even writing on the pic itself, seems like anyone can get on there these days.

Back in the day pics would get there on their own merit simply for being good pics.

It’s lost it’s novelty now.

I think you see the same women on the first few pages for some reason! Maybe other women are t bothered about the fab hot pics! They have other things on their mind!!

By *risky businessMan  over a year ago

APharaohWay

I think it's more to do with your circle and friends and how they come across to you it's not just the picture it's the person xx

Meh I don’t think anyone ‘deserves’ it more than anyone else, preference is all subjective. Photos might not appeal to some but might have taken a lot of effort or make the person feel good about themselves. People care too much either way.

"...the criteria? "

The judgement.

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"...the criteria? "

I'm wondering the same

By *orkshirefucktruck3Man  over a year ago

rotherham

maybe u should put more than 1 pic in public opp and let people slag u off i personlly think its very rude of u to slate others willing to put pics on.alot of people on here have suffered in life not being happy how they look and swinging has helped them feel wanted and good about themselves,please consider these peoples feelings as ur coming across judgmental which wont get u many friends in this scene

"They are beautiful but i have seen stunning pics of many females on Fab who deserve page one more."

So this ^

» Add a new message to this topic