FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A question for the blokes

A question for the blokes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you see a photo on page One asking you to ‘Fab it *insert Something that is very unlikely to happen here*, why do you fab it, cause nothing puts me off fabbing a photo more than being told to, genuinely intrigued ?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ironically there isn’t one on page one, ffs

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

You're not genuinely intrigued - I've seen their pics and you look nothing like them

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"When you see a photo on page One asking you to ‘Fab it *insert Something that is very unlikely to happen here*, why do you fab it, cause nothing puts me off fabbing a photo more than being told to, genuinely intrigued ?! "

I’m the same, even if it’s a fantastic pic if it says I get something for fabbing it, I don’t fab it

D.

Nottingham

"You're not genuinely intrigued - I've seen their pics and you look nothing like them "

D.

Nottingham

"You're not genuinely intrigued - I've seen their pics and you look nothing like them "

Yes GM!

Jo.Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I only fab the ones with pretty arseholes.

#rimjobs#thebest

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"When you see a photo on page One asking you to ‘Fab it *insert Something that is very unlikely to happen here*, why do you fab it, cause nothing puts me off fabbing a photo more than being told to, genuinely intrigued ?! "

How do you know it is only men who fab these pics,

"When you see a photo on page One asking you to ‘Fab it *insert Something that is very unlikely to happen here*, why do you fab it, cause nothing puts me off fabbing a photo more than being told to, genuinely intrigued ?!

How do you know it is only men who fab these pics,"

Because two women have Fabbed my photos since I’ve been here, the rest are blokes, the vast majority of people who fab photos are blokes.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"When you see a photo on page One asking you to ‘Fab it *insert Something that is very unlikely to happen here*, why do you fab it, cause nothing puts me off fabbing a photo more than being told to, genuinely intrigued ?!

How do you know it is only men who fab these pics,

Because two women have Fabbed my photos since I’ve been here, the rest are blokes, the vast majority of people who fab photos are blokes."

Maybe because there are more men than ladies. I fab several pics daily

It's just a bit of fun I think, and a way to get some likes on it I suppose.

It's amazing how many fabs they get tbh

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Moelfre

No I don't fab them, seems a bit needy.

If I like the photo I'll fab it. But I'll have to really like it. I'm not a fan of the, fab my photo...

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I don't mind the "fab it if you'd fuck it" type, but I won't fab the ones that say they'll pick someone at random to shag. What if I win? Better not risk it.

I fab pics that appeal to me, whether they've got a message urging me to fab them or not.

By *lint-EverhardMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

Not fabbing the photo is a conscious decision, where the act of fabbing is the easy way. Were just doing what is suggested of us, We all know that the easy way is the blokes way and hey presto, top of the pile. It's just subliminal advertising working it's magic. If there was a tube of toothpaste sticking out of a pretty girls arse then I'm sure that next time you were shopping for toothpaste you'd be like "hey I recognise that brand, I'll give it a go".

Pictures are an impression of one's looks, which can be modified. I don't fan anyone's pic or not sure anyone has fabed mine. Wish there was a way we could fab one's character!

By *heLaserGuyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I rarely fab the unattainable

"I don't mind the "fab it if you'd fuck it" type, but I won't fab the ones that say they'll pick someone at random to shag. What if I win? Better not risk it.

I fab pics that appeal to me, whether they've got a message urging me to fab them or not."

How do they pick someone at random, (like they do anyway) put all the usernames into hat ?! Are they honestly going to fuck someone they don’t fancy, as opposed to just scrolling through, seeing someone they like and saying, yeah the hot dude with the big dick won!

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I never Fab ones I’m asked to. The act of asking removed the appeal to me.

» Add a new message to this topic