FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Where has it gone

Where has it gone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ribsa OP   Man  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Wow we are at the start of the sixth month of 2020 where has the first 5 months gone, a day a week a month they all seem to have just rolled into one long one, every day much the same as another. Not being able to meet family, friends or even break them up with a trip out to pub or a restaurant and with things not looking like getting back to anything like normality for a good few months yet.

Is 2020 is a year most will wish to forget?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Time flies during a global pandemic.

Down the tubes is where its gone

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

No. 2020 is the year I met someone very dear to me. Obviously Covid is awful and I worry about my partners and various family m_mbers often. The lockdown has allowed me to reevaluate who and what is important to me and get closer to those who matter to me in a way I'm not sure what would have happened so quickly without it.

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

I've quite enjoyed it!

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Obviously Covid is awful and yes it's been very frustrating not being able to see a couple of people, but other than that I've had a great year so far.

Weird times. It would have been a misery without the weather for me, but its still an odd time of just waiting.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

No

I’ve enjoyed lockdown

"Wow we are at the start of the sixth month of 2020 where has the first 5 months gone, a day a week a month they all seem to have just rolled into one long one, every day much the same as another. Not being able to meet family, friends or even break them up with a trip out to pub or a restaurant and with things not looking like getting back to anything like normality for a good few months yet.

"

Not been the greatest year for me even before lockdown which hasn't helped by removing my support network. Hopefully next year will be brighter

"Wow we are at the start of the sixth month of 2020 where has the first 5 months gone, a day a week a month they all seem to have just rolled into one long one, every day much the same as another. Not being able to meet family, friends or even break them up with a trip out to pub or a restaurant and with things not looking like getting back to anything like normality for a good few months yet.

Not been the greatest year for me even before lockdown which hasn't helped by removing my support network. Hopefully next year will be brighter"

x

No it has been transformational year.

A year of freedom and growing tough.

The pandemic isn’t something I’ll look back on fondly, but other than that 2020 hasn’t been too bad at all so far and a damn sight better than the end of 2008/first half of 2009 was.

» Add a new message to this topic