FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why do men switch their sexual orientation on their profiles?

Why do men switch their sexual orientation on their profiles?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So did they receive a bump on the head and forget which team they bat for? Is it a way to get more interest? Or are they having a midlife crises! Lol

Anyone fill me in on this!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you mean hiding that they are bi? Because some people won't meet bi men. They pretend to be straight to try and get meets.

"So did they receive a bump on the head and forget which team they bat for? Is it a way to get more interest? Or are they having a midlife crises! Lol

Anyone fill me in on this! "

Probably depends on who they're planning to chat to next

"So did they receive a bump on the head and forget which team they bat for? Is it a way to get more interest? Or are they having a midlife crises! Lol

Anyone fill me in on this! "

I was straight, am straight and will be straight till my last breathe. I don't like penises. I find them ugly!

Where as, I find a woman's body beautiful and sexy. No wonder too many bi curious and bi sexual ladies on here!

"Do you mean hiding that they are bi? Because some people won't meet bi men. They pretend to be straight to try and get meets. "

Well one week they are straight the next week they are bi curious! Wanting to meet men!

I was straight, am straight and will be straight till my last breathe. I don't like penises. I find them ugly! "

So you’re staying put then!

I was straight, am straight and will be straight till my last breathe. I don't like penises. I find them ugly!

So you’re staying put then! "

Yup! You will never see me chasing bumholes!

So you’re staying put then!

Yup! You will never see me chasing bumholes!"

» Add a new message to this topic