FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Police Murder

Police Murder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anybody find the video of this odd. Ofcoarse someone has died RIP

But the video looks fake. Am i the only one.

I say as 2 cops on scene have different badges from each other and also the ones of the Normal Police in that state. Also How when ambulance arrives 2 armed police jump out with no paramedics.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Yeah someone's dead, someone's up for murder, they all lost their jobs but it's totally fake.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Yeah someone's dead, someone's up for murder, they all lost their jobs but it's totally fake. "

i mean ye some poor guy is dead. I aint saying that. But where they from real cops..

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

So were the crowd watching and filming all fake too ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wish it was fake, but this shit is real and happening too often. It's not surprising it was caught on camera.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Is there fake cops ? Dear God

Not sure what you're trying to get at, dude.

is all what is on main stream media true. I was asking if anyone seen the video. Some points i mentioned above. ie the badges and paramedics not what people just see on the news and a short clip

It was real. There’s no conspiracy.

It was hate crime

Leeds

So the shop keeper rang up some fake cops rather than real ones ?

why would the cops have different badges on. Does anybody find that unusual? if you see the vid for one point

"is all what is on main stream media true. I was asking if anyone seen the video. Some points i mentioned above. ie the badges and paramedics not what people just see on the news and a short clip"

A race riot would be a pretty stupid and and inconvenient way of sneaking something else under the table.

Police brutality is rife in the US, for people of all races.

If you only have a dick pic are you real?

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Lost for words....

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan  over a year ago

sheffield

They thought they were above the law... I hope they get what’s coming to them.... they are a disgrace to any decent police wearing uniform.

yes i agree with you there. It does happen but what i am asking is the video legit and things dont add up.

Going on What biden has said very recently.* If you support Trump you aint black*

losts him alot of black voters. It is very corrupt over there and accross the world.Also false Media is rife.

it would not be the. first time they have started a race war right. before a election.

Its all conspiracy isnt it? George Floyds death was fake. Corona virus fake. 9/11 fake. Elon musk flew all the dead ppl to other planets!

i am blending in with the rest of the fab profiles haha. Scotland everyone knows each other pal haha

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Christ. People will try and make a conspiracy theory out of absolutely anything.

believe everything that is on the news. I aint getting it to all that. I was simply asking if from a detective side of things does the crime scene just not make much sense. If you look into it.

"believe everything that is on the news. I aint getting it to all that. I was simply asking if from a detective side of things does the crime scene just not make much sense. If you look into it."

Rather more sense than kneeling on a guys neck until he suffocated.

Ffs have you been drinking....

Leeds

So how do you overcome the fact that all four involved were real police officers ?

"believe everything that is on the news. I aint getting it to all that. I was simply asking if from a detective side of things does the crime scene just not make much sense. If you look into it."

What part were you unable to get your head around?

one video has 4 cops other has 2. Also different numbers of the police cars.

Any proof of the guy that. has been arrested on any files. Or been taking away. Why would cops jump out the back of ambulance and no trained paramedics on the scene

Some Poor guy has died yes. Plenty of race crime in the world but the facts of the crime scene just dont make sense.

For example there is things as fake news i aint going to get into 9/11 but right after it the american news show a video was 10 years previous to the actual 9/11 events of Certain country burning a american flag.

The main stream media especally in american has alot of fake news that snowballs out of control.

facts

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

If you actually took the time to read the case and follow the situation rather than jump to conclusions OP you'd have seen the footage from the other side of the street that clearly shows there were four policemen there the whole time.

The two men in brown uniforms with the stretcher were not police but paramedics.

If this really were some conspiracy theory faked video do you think the Mayor and Chief Of Police concerned would have confirmed the arrest and charging of the police officer who was kneeling on the victim? And that all four officers concerned had been sacked?

Jesus fucking Christ. I need a break.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"why would the cops have different badges on. Does anybody find that unusual? if you see the vid for one point"

Were they different types of cops?

I did see the video. The two in brown were armed and in uniform cops.

Steady head of victim and drag on to a stretcher, Not very professional lifting like a peace of meat

Bham

[Removed by poster at 31/05/20 23:34:54]

"why would the cops have different badges on. Does anybody find that unusual? if you see the vid for one point"

There are five different police precincts in Minneapolis and those precincts will probably have their own divisions, like traffic, metro etc. So possibly many different badges.

Bham

"I did see the video. The two in brown were armed and in uniform cops.

Steady head of victim and drag on to a stretcher, Not very professional lifting like a peace of meat"

They weren't cops. That's the Minneapolis paramedic uniform, beige brown.

Bham

It is a very police looking uniform with badges etc but the brown uniform is paramedics.

The blue is park police.

This is what lockdown results in.

Seriously, don't just examine the video, read the newspaper reports, read witness reports, watch some of the other vids which have appeared.

I like a good conspiracy too but this is simply too real and to painful to be faked.

A man was killed

His family are grieving

Millions of people see the injustice

Do you really think this thread demonstrates any level of empathy OP?

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

I'm saying nothing about any particular incident but I watch donut operate on yt, whenever the police dept concerned releases body cam footage of the breakdown of a particular shooting, things often turn out differently in reality. No excuse all the same for any officer who crosses the line.

yes i think it is horrible correct. But from this act of brutality. Riots and people are scared enough with the world regradless of race.

Does wrecking and stealing of people away from this crime help.

Is it wrong to question a crime scene...

If they were with paramedics would they not take charge of the victim and seeing as 2 on the scene not lift them on to stretcher instead of one paramedic and cop. Or access him on arrival to see his condition. Yes they do have all equipment in the ambulance. absolute no check on victim prior to moving him for further damage

Why are they armed also to a scene where a unarmed victim and 4 cops.

Have you even considered that you are watching edited clips and that you don't have the whole picture? But are deciding that this is fake based on edited footage?

Do you think that his wife would have filed for divorce citing Floyd's death if this was fake? Or is that all part of the conspiracy?

...what

"yes i think it is horrible correct. But from this act of brutality. Riots and people are scared enough with the world regradless of race.

Does wrecking and stealing of people away from this crime help.

Is it wrong to question a crime scene...

If they were with paramedics would they not take charge of the victim and seeing as 2 on the scene not lift them on to stretcher instead of one paramedic and cop. Or access him on arrival to see his condition. Yes they do have all equipment in the ambulance. absolute no check on victim prior to moving him for further damage

Why are they armed also to a scene where a unarmed victim and 4 cops."

People are rioting because they have been ignored.

"Does anybody find the video of this odd. Ofcoarse someone has died RIP

I say as 2 cops on scene have different badges from each other and also the ones of the Normal Police in that state. Also How when ambulance arrives 2 armed police jump out with no paramedics. "

Yeah, it's just you.

Erm no... doesn't look fake to me. Looks absolutely appalling and horrific.

"Does anybody find the video of this odd. Ofcoarse someone has died RIP

I say as 2 cops on scene have different badges from each other and also the ones of the Normal Police in that state. Also How when ambulance arrives 2 armed police jump out with no paramedics. "

ditch the TV get your lives back

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Not at all. I have not watched the footage in great detail as it’s heartbreaking.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Seriously??

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

There’s more than one recording, there’s two cctv bits of footage & a phone user across the street, His one was a clincher as from the other side of the street not only is there a cop kneeling on his neck there’s another you cant see in the other footage kneeling on his lower back& he’s already cuffed behind his back.

Watch the CCTV footage, ask why they moved him across the street away from the cameras & why the second cop then moved his vehicle to a position to block the cameras view?

There’s also a story going around that the men may have known each other as they both worked part time security at the same nightclub during the same period of time. One inside, one outside. Knowing a few doormen & what they get up to & know about who’s doing what & when I’d suggest if true this has a lot to do with it.

He was murdered end of.

Did you also know that as soon as the cop was arrested & inside his wife filed for divorce? Ten year marriage & you have to wait till he’s locked up before you feel safe enough to divorce him?

Seems such a nice guy on film too

S

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Don't know what video you're watching

I don't agree with the anarchy of shops and small businesses though. One criminal is killed and suddenly other innocent people have their lives destroyed too by youths.

ye destroyed business from people that are from out of the city aswell. that come from riots.

I do watch the videos and try and think about it and not the horrible crime that is been commited. As above mentione about 2 seperate footage of moving the body an other odd thing.

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

This is a wind up right? There's live footage of a guy being murdered but you think it's fake police??? Wow

also you see footage of refugees in the best of gear and smart phones with no woman in site. Media does not always show the full story if you open mind and look into.

When i see the cops arrested and behind bars i will believe it all

'nothing to see here folks....'

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"also you see footage of refugees in the best of gear and smart phones with no woman in site. Media does not always show the full story if you open mind and look into.

When i see the cops arrested and behind bars i will believe it all"

How else we going to do “it for the Gram”

Need dat smart phone for the perfect shot Bro.

Troll post if ever I saw one.

If not, a long hard look in the mirror is required.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

In the USA they have different police forces, ie city, county, sheriff's, State.

They often cover the same area or neighbour each other and will answer an emergency call or a call for assistance from a neighbouring force.

Nothing strange about that.

I haven't watched the video, so can't comment on the ambulance.

"also you see footage of refugees in the best of gear and smart phones with no woman in site. Media does not always show the full story if you open mind and look into.

You know that we're in the 21st century eh? Refugees are simply people displaced by war, famine, persecution & once had homes, jobs, internet, cars etc....when the shit hits the fan, you grab your phone and run. Should refugees ditch ALL thier possessions and run around barefoot for you to believe they need help? As for thete being no female refugees, i take it you've witnessed literally ever movement of every refugee to figure that out? Or just another leap from you because you didnt see any women in any 2 minute long BBC clips?

As for your comments about the police, go google the uniforms of Minnesotas police & paramedics instead of asking a bunch of stupid questions here. I love a good conspiracy but theres not one here, it's clear as day what happened & whos responsible.

"why would the cops have different badges on. Does anybody find that unusual? if you see the vid for one point

In the USA they have different police forces, ie city, county, sheriff's, State.

They often cover the same area or neighbour each other and will answer an emergency call or a call for assistance from a neighbouring force.

Nothing strange about that.

I haven't watched the video, so can't comment on the ambulance. "

george soros past. I dont get fooled by the bbc thanks. Watch out of shadows official on youtube, Its a good watch. There is things as fake news. and the guy mentioned above has previous of it

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

No one cares what you believe , you are irrelevant.

America is so fucked up, It makes little difference but I hear the guy was completely innocent and they found a kkk application at the cops house ?

haha ye that would make sense. how fucked up. Will see what happens over the next few weeks.

» Add a new message to this topic