FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dog ate my homework.

Dog ate my homework.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Eurgh today has been rubbish so I need cheering up. Anyway here’s your daily dose of cheese:

With England allowing meets of up to six people, what are some of the best excuses you’ve ever come up with for not meeting up with someone (friend, family member, fab member etc).

As always WRONG ANSWERS are preferred but if you’ve got some funny real lifers, I’d love to hear em.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At school I really did use that excuse.

Well miss it's like this...

I was coming out of the house early this morning and had forgotten that next door walked their dog at that time.

Rambo (a big Alsatian) was off his lead and on seeing him I ran for what could've been my life!

He set off in hot pursuit and cornered me in another neighbour's driveway.

To get away I beat him off with my Maths text book and the bugger took it in his mouth then ran...

I'm mad about it myself miss as I'd worked so hard on that homework to get it done.

This of course got me laughter from mates and detention from teacher.

I'm Sorry miss Watts, at 15 you were the most gorgeous woman I'd ever met

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"At school I really did use that excuse.

Well miss it's like this...

I was coming out of the house early this morning and had forgotten that next door walked their dog at that time.

Rambo (a big Alsatian) was off his lead and on seeing him I ran for what could've been my life!

He set off in hot pursuit and cornered me in another neighbour's driveway.

To get away I beat him off with my Maths text book and the bugger took it in his mouth then ran...

I'm mad about it myself miss as I'd worked so hard on that homework to get it done.

This of course got me laughter from mates and detention from teacher.

I'm Sorry miss Watts, at 15 you were the most gorgeous woman I'd ever met "

Lmao no way? Good on ya for going it, executed well. You get a 9 from me

By *adyH and GrissomCouple  over a year ago

Llantarnum

Not an excuse as such but once had to pay for a library book that my young alsatian destroyed. It was a book on dog training called Good Boy, gave the library staff a giggle

I was always full of excuses back then. I kinda worked on the principal that the more outrageous the story the more teachers might think it was true. As I was the class reble this got me attention and my stories became the work of legend.

After returning to school after lunch at home I decided not to wear my blazer as like today it was way too hot.

I was quizzed about this at afternoon registration.

I stood up and told him that on my way home I noticed in the gutter what looked like a fluffy rag blowing in the breeze.

Upon closer inspection it turned out to be a bird fluttering with a damaged wing. I scooped him up and put it in my jacket pocket to take home.

I fed it a little bread from my sandwich but when I went to get it out he had gone to sleep.

The poor thing had been so stressed I didnt want to wake it so I left my blazer at home, your a kind man sir I bet you'd have done the same...

"Not an excuse as such but once had to pay for a library book that my young alsatian destroyed. It was a book on dog training called Good Boy, gave the library staff a giggle"

OMG I'm having flashbacks, was his name Rambo...

By *adyH and GrissomCouple  over a year ago

Llantarnum

Sadly no

» Add a new message to this topic