FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Just received a saucy picture from a customer

Just received a saucy picture from a customer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I just text a customer that her order was ready and she replied saying thanks, then about 15 minutes later my phone pings again and she's sent a picture of her in a red body suit kneeling on her bed and you can literally see everything through it (no face in the picture). I text back "I think you might have sent that to the wrong person" and she replied with a smiley face. I have to see her (socially distancing of course) in an hour for her to pick her order up and I have no idea how to react, I don't want to come across unprofessional. Help!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I just text a customer that her order was ready and she replied saying thanks, then about 15 minutes later my phone pings again and she's sent a picture of her in a red body suit kneeling on her bed and you can literally see everything through it (no face in the picture). I text back "I think you might have sent that to the wrong person" and she replied with a smiley face. I have to see her (socially distancing of course) in an hour for her to pick her order up and I have no idea how to react, I don't want to come across unprofessional. Help! "

Well the fact you have to social distance has solved this problem for you

Nothing you/she can do that is unprofessional from 2 metres

By *occerstar579Man  over a year ago

Harrogate

What has she ordered and would you like me to deliver it for you? Problem solved!

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Ask her if she’s on fab

Keen to see this pic lol

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

If the smiley face is blushing, the photo was a mistake and you should pretend you never saw it.

If it's winking, be ready with a smile of your own when she opens the door. Just a smile, mind. Professional.

"Ask her if she’s on fab "

That's a very good idea :D

By unprofessional I mean do I address the picture or just deal with the order and say have a nice day.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

OP...I think you know exactly how to react (professionally).Have fun!

I was thinking how different a lot of people would react if the gender roles were reversed..i.e you sending a saucy pic as a customer to a female employee..

Doire Theas

"Ask her if she’s on fab

That's a very good idea :D

By unprofessional I mean do I address the picture or just deal with the order and say have a nice day."

I think she’s already crossed the line by sending you the pic so if you want to address it I would

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Sounds like she meant it or even if not she wasn't too shy about you seeing anyway if she just smiled.

I'd definitely be saying you liked it when you do your delivery. Lay the groundwork for when you are allowed to have some fun she might even answer the door in something naughty.

By *tio_oyMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

If she answers the door in the same red outfit you got your answer mate!

I’d say it depends on if she’s a regular customer? If so. Behave. If not, try your best moves out

"So I just text a customer that her order was ready and she replied saying thanks, then about 15 minutes later my phone pings again and she's sent a picture of her in a red body suit kneeling on her bed and you can literally see everything through it (no face in the picture). I text back "I think you might have sent that to the wrong person" and she replied with a smiley face. I have to see her (socially distancing of course) in an hour for her to pick her order up and I have no idea how to react, I don't want to come across unprofessional. Help! "
open your flies lop it out and have a smiley face

I recommend you stay out of the sunshine

Well that was the quickest hour of my life. I'm stood here working away thinking how am I going to handle this and her car pulls into the yard. She gets out face bright red trying not to smile. I put her order on the "lockdown table" so she can grab it safely. I said the usual "morning, how are you doing, what have you been upto" I get the card machine and I just asked "so what was with the picture earlier" she went even more red and apologised and blamed being on lockdown whilst nervously laughing. I said you don't need to apologise you made coming in to work worth while and we're going to go for a drink once lockdown is over. WIN!!!

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Yay! Go you!

Shame she hadn't still got the see-thru outfit on, though

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Imagine if a bloke had done that to a woman at work!

Good on her!

It's all about the adventure..but shes a little tame.

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Imagine if a bloke had done that to a woman at work!

"Imagine if a bloke had done that to a woman at work!"

Let him worry about that!

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Still dying to know what she ordered.

Let’s all have a guess... Do you work in a farm shop?

You have a good imagination a bit far fetched in dreaming but enjoy ur wank over it

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

"Imagine if a bloke had done that to a woman at work!"

Men and Women are different. There would be some men that would take offence or been intimidated by this, but I am willing to bet that the vast majority (being visual animals with a primeval instinct to fuck everything) would have been delighted.

Similarly I am willing to bet that the vast majority of women would be offended or intimidated by receiving a "saucy" picture from a man, there are some women that would not.

Denying the existence of our differences only amplifies them, there will never be a world where the majority of men and women think the same, nature not society dictates. Rather than be concerned about our differences, perhaps we should embrace them, by doing so we may have the ability to find the middle ground

No worries...

Hubby will open the door...

"Well that was the quickest hour of my life. I'm stood here working away thinking how am I going to handle this and her car pulls into the yard. She gets out face bright red trying not to smile. I put her order on the "lockdown table" so she can grab it safely. I said the usual "morning, how are you doing, what have you been upto" I get the card machine and I just asked "so what was with the picture earlier" she went even more red and apologised and blamed being on lockdown whilst nervously laughing. I said you don't need to apologise you made coming in to work worth while and we're going to go for a drink once lockdown is over. WIN!!! "

Christ all of a sudden you were Billy balls!

What did you take for Dutch courage?

"Imagine if a bloke had done that to a woman at work!

Men and Women are different. There would be some men that would take offence or been intimidated by this, but I am willing to bet that the vast majority (being visual animals with a primeval instinct to fuck everything) would have been delighted.

Similarly I am willing to bet that the vast majority of women would be offended or intimidated by receiving a "saucy" picture from a man, there are some women that would not.

Denying the existence of our differences only amplifies them, there will never be a world where the majority of men and women think the same, nature not society dictates. Rather than be concerned about our differences, perhaps we should embrace them, by doing so we may have the ability to find the middle ground "

Drop the primeval instinct to fuck everything part SHE may have been showing everything...but not be ALL that.

Anyway who needs science at a time like that?

Best go with lower gut instinct..if it stands up, salute!

"Well that was the quickest hour of my life. I'm stood here working away thinking how am I going to handle this and her car pulls into the yard. She gets out face bright red trying not to smile. I put her order on the "lockdown table" so she can grab it safely. I said the usual "morning, how are you doing, what have you been upto" I get the card machine and I just asked "so what was with the picture earlier" she went even more red and apologised and blamed being on lockdown whilst nervously laughing. I said you don't need to apologise you made coming in to work worth while and we're going to go for a drink once lockdown is over. WIN!!! "

Legend! I love a happy ending

I'd of said send me another one please and you might just well get one back .. then it's game on innit

Made my day...great story

Doire Theas

Yes I love a happy ending

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Well that was the quickest hour of my life. I'm stood here working away thinking how am I going to handle this and her car pulls into the yard. She gets out face bright red trying not to smile. I put her order on the "lockdown table" so she can grab it safely. I said the usual "morning, how are you doing, what have you been upto" I get the card machine and I just asked "so what was with the picture earlier" she went even more red and apologised and blamed being on lockdown whilst nervously laughing. I said you don't need to apologise you made coming in to work worth while and we're going to go for a drink once lockdown is over. WIN!!!

Yes I love a happy ending "

Don't we all??

» Add a new message to this topic