FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A Dictator in the making

A Dictator in the making

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkus1812 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

Donald Trump is threatening to close down social media sites for having the temerity to fact check his tweets.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I saw that this morning. Not even surprised

He should be arrested. That poor widowed guy.

I like Donald Trump

"I like Donald Trump"

What specifically do you like about him?

By *inkyfilthymindMan  over a year ago

Berks / Heathrow

"I like Donald Trump

What specifically do you like about him?"

I like him - there are no easier examples and pointers for mid-management and incompetence

"I like Donald Trump

What specifically do you like about him?"

Hes dumb, says fucked up things and I want him to be my friend and invite me to his parties

I’m jealous of that hair!!!!

T

I blame the electorate.

If you put shite in you get shite out.

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

If he succeeds in closing down all sites that disagree with him, all that will be left are the far-right, conspiracy theory based sites.

Good luck with that!

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I continually find my self rolling eyes at the news coming out of America

Only in the USA ..... it’s embarrassing for the rest of the world to watch. What must it be like living there!

Perhaps Harry might be president one day

"I continually find my self rolling eyes at the news coming out of America

Only in the USA ..... it’s embarrassing for the rest of the world to watch. What must it be like living there!

Perhaps Harry might be president one day "

It's not much better here with Borisconi

It's a very common phenomenon for people not to favour being held to account for their behaviour

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Closing down some social media would be a great idea. Imagine all the time people would have on their hands if they didn’t have to photograph everything they ate for the “gram” or took Gym selfies.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

He's not closing down anything. He's threatening to strip them of legal immunity under Section 230 of the communications decency act. There's a huge difference.

Twitter made the mistake of getting involved in an election, by becoming editorialists instead of just a platform. Traditional media offer editorials and create content for which they can be legally liable, social media does not.

Twitter, youtube, facebook etc has been shadow banning or blacklisting people with all manner of views in a biased manner for some time. This was the merely the straw that broke the camels back.

You can like trump or hate him, but social media is supposed to be fair, impartial and unbiased. It's a platform for people to freely express their views and not have them "fact checked", corrected or deleted by the platform itself.

By *arkus1812 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

"He's not closing down anything. He's threatening to strip them of legal immunity under Section 230 of the communications decency act. There's a huge difference.

Twitter made the mistake of getting involved in an election, by becoming editorialists instead of just a platform. Traditional media offer editorials and create content for which they can be legally liable, social media does not.

Twitter, youtube, facebook etc has been shadow banning or blacklisting people with all manner of views in a biased manner for some time. This was the merely the straw that broke the camels back.

You can like trump or hate him, but social media is supposed to be fair, impartial and unbiased. It's a platform for people to freely express their views and not have them "fact checked", corrected or deleted by the platform itself."

Trumps words yesterday were "Strongly regulate" or even "Close down" social media sites.

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

I can honestly see him getting taken out probably by his own at the end of the day he’s a puppet the CIA run America and if he becomes a problem then an accident will be arranged or a shooting they have previous for it

"I can honestly see him getting taken out probably by his own at the end of the day he’s a puppet the CIA run America and if he becomes a problem then an accident will be arranged or a shooting they have previous for it "

Drinking bleach and injecting light didn't kill him. He's invincible.

darlington

"I can honestly see him getting taken out probably by his own at the end of the day he’s a puppet the CIA run America and if he becomes a problem then an accident will be arranged or a shooting they have previous for it

Drinking bleach and injecting light didn't kill him. He's invincible. "

I can honestly see him getting bumped of the nazis tried it with hitler remove the man you removed the problem and I don’t trust any secret service of time put my foil hat on

darlington

Of to

"I can honestly see him getting taken out probably by his own at the end of the day he’s a puppet the CIA run America and if he becomes a problem then an accident will be arranged or a shooting they have previous for it

I can honestly see him getting bumped of the nazis tried it with hitler remove the man you removed the problem and I don’t trust any secret service of time put my foil hat on "

Stay safe and avoid the 5G!

darlington

I can honestly see him getting bumped of the nazis tried it with hitler remove the man you removed the problem and I don’t trust any secret service of time put my foil hat on

Stay safe and avoid the 5G! "

I’m still on 3G

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"He's not closing down anything. He's threatening to strip them of legal immunity under Section 230 of the communications decency act. There's a huge difference.

You can like trump or hate him, but social media is supposed to be fair, impartial and unbiased. It's a platform for people to freely express their views and not have them "fact checked", corrected or deleted by the platform itself.

Trumps words yesterday were "Strongly regulate" or even "Close down" social media sites."

Are people actually surprised?

"I can honestly see him getting taken out probably by his own at the end of the day he’s a puppet the CIA run America and if he becomes a problem then an accident will be arranged or a shooting they have previous for it "

Grassy Knoll Corporation. .....

Stay safe and avoid the 5G! I’m still on 3G "

I'm on dial up my modem is more fucked than I am

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

It's not just Trump, though - ANY leader in the so-called free world is just a puppet having their strings pulled by the shadowy cabal in the background. Dominic Cummings, anyone?

And Trump's just carrying on where Dubya left off

darlington

Stay safe and avoid the 5G! I’m still on 3G

I'm on dial up my modem is more fucked than I am"

dial up how advanced did we think that was can you remember the horrible screeching noise it made

Stay safe and avoid the 5G! I’m still on 3G

I'm on dial up my modem is more fucked than I am

dial up how advanced did we think that was can you remember the horrible screeching noise it made "

Hahhahaaaa yeah

Grrr squueee grrrr squeee ding ding You Got Mail!

Anyone seen trump tweeting ‘when the looting starts, the shooting starts’ in response to the current riots in America?

By *hadow1085Couple  over a year ago

GLENROTHES

"I like Donald Trump

What specifically do you like about him?

Hes dumb, says fucked up things and I want him to be my friend and invite me to his parties"

Same, he gives me belly laughs too! I'd have Trump & Katie Hopkins over for dinner any night of the week!

By *hadow1085Couple  over a year ago

GLENROTHES

"Closing down some social media would be a great idea. Imagine all the time people would have on their hands if they didn’t have to photograph everything they ate for the “gram” or took Gym selfies. "

Agree! I had to delete facebook because i was bored shitless looking at folks dinner plates, excercise routines & thier kids! 'out for a walk with my favourites' .....fuck off twat, nobody cares!

darlington

"Anyone seen trump tweeting ‘when the looting starts, the shooting starts’ in response to the current riots in America? "
typical response from a county that still has the death penalty but tbh there’s no need for the looting what’s that going to achieve

"Anyone seen trump tweeting ‘when the looting starts, the shooting starts’ in response to the current riots in America? "

Twitter has flagged it for glorifying violence. He won't like that.

"Anyone seen trump tweeting ‘when the looting starts, the shooting starts’ in response to the current riots in America? typical response from a county that still has the death penalty but tbh there’s no need for the looting what’s that going to achieve "

They’ve already used tear gas during a global pandemic that affects the lungs, it’s just sad that a sitting president has absolutely no regard for his own citizens. Especially after his response to other protests that took place during lockdown during which protesters were armed!!!

"Anyone seen trump tweeting ‘when the looting starts, the shooting starts’ in response to the current riots in America?

Twitter has flagged it for glorifying violence. He won't like that. "

But they’ve said they’re making sure it’s still accessible because it may still be in public interest to see it or something?

"Anyone seen trump tweeting ‘when the looting starts, the shooting starts’ in response to the current riots in America?

But they’ve said they’re making sure it’s still accessible because it may still be in public interest to see it or something?"

Because if another body starts deciding what should and shouldn't be censored in the interest of censoring a "dictator" that's rather contrary?

Allowing him to post is far more beneficial, so people can see mindsets in my opinion.

But they’ve said they’re making sure it’s still accessible because it may still be in public interest to see it or something?

Because if another body starts deciding what should and shouldn't be censored in the interest of censoring a "dictator" that's rather contrary?

Allowing him to post is far more beneficial, so people can see mindsets in my opinion.

"

I agree, people need to see what he's spouting. Although he will also encourage certain types.

His tweets encouraging armed protests were pretty sick... but hey.. MAGA...

» Add a new message to this topic