FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lurking in the background

Lurking in the background

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eldomVanilla OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Am I the only one who gets fascinated or disgusted by whats in the background in peoples pics?

Sometimes I do wonder seeing some untidy states or my favourite one today a half eaten plat if food on the floor. And some guys really need to clean their toilets better or flush before taking a picture.

Or I just get curious about where the hell the photo was taken. And excited when I recognise somewhere.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Probably not, although I cant say that I do

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

It does get noticed yes!

London

Even stupid things like I've been looking at a picture and thought oh they have the same oven as me. Or that mirror looks familiar I wonder if they brought it from dunelm aswell. Even thinking hmm I like the style of their house lol

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Washing on floor

Cider bottles

Dirty tiles and walls

8 Tootbrushes for a single person, why would one person need so many Toothbrushes?

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

I was really annoyed I left a mug in one of mine the other day, but compared to others that's nothing!

Jo x

London

"I was really annoyed I left a mug in one of mine the other day, but compared to others that's nothing!

Jo x "

Surprised the slow cooker didn't annoy you then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh absolutely, it’s a pet hate of mine! Spotted a dairylea dunker and a spoon on the back of a toilet in one pic recently...

Some shocking backgrounds...Puts me off any chance of meeting them...

By *ngel_vs_devil33Woman  over a year ago

i’ll let you know

I always look at the background, you can tell a lot from what you see there,

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"I was really annoyed I left a mug in one of mine the other day, but compared to others that's nothing!

Jo x

Surprised the slow cooker didn't annoy you then "

Ha bloody ha

But that was a quick shot, not planned

Jo x

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"Oh absolutely, it’s a pet hate of mine! Spotted a dairylea dunker and a spoon on the back of a toilet in one pic recently... "

Ughhh.

London

Jo x

Surprised the slow cooker didn't annoy you then

Ha bloody ha

But that was a quick shot, not planned

Jo x"

Sorry couldn't help myself

I left my mug in mine for some modesty and benefit of everyone lol

Just checked my backgrounds before I commented here. I usually try to strip everything out of mine, wouldnt want anyone to see the bits cut off the side of the pictures

London

All the mess shifted to one side then

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

The best one is they are single but take a pic in the bathroom and there are 4-5 toothbrushes in the holder... busted

London

"The best one is they are single but take a pic in the bathroom and there are 4-5 toothbrushes in the holder... busted "

How many wife's must they have

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm guilty of the occassional thing in the background, I don't always make my background spotless and you can often see my clean bedding waiting to be put away on top of the chest of drawers but some take it to a whole new level. I've seen piles of clothes halfway up a wall! It amazes me on facebook some of the pictures or videos people happily upload despite showing so much mess I don't know how they comfortably live in the room.

London

"I'm guilty of the occassional thing in the background, I don't always make my background spotless and you can often see my clean bedding waiting to be put away on top of the chest of drawers but some take it to a whole new level. I've seen piles of clothes halfway up a wall! It amazes me on facebook some of the pictures or videos people happily upload despite showing so much mess I don't know how they comfortably live in the room."

I mean who wants to see a picture of a cock with a toilet bowel in the background

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Forgetting about the mess for a minute, the photo backgrounds sometime give good background information to the person, in terms of what their interests are.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I'm guilty of the occassional thing in the background, I don't always make my background spotless and you can often see my clean bedding waiting to be put away on top of the chest of drawers but some take it to a whole new level. I've seen piles of clothes halfway up a wall! It amazes me on facebook some of the pictures or videos people happily upload despite showing so much mess I don't know how they comfortably live in the room.

I mean who wants to see a picture of a cock with a toilet bowel in the background "

It's my most popular pic! I lost points for it being too clean apparently.

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I got photobombed by the dog but didn't notice until a week or so after I posted it I got a message from a background expert to point out the dogs big face

London

"

It's my most popular pic! I lost points for it being too clean apparently. "

Thats true I mean you don't even need to wipe the seat clean ... you germaphobe lol

To be fair it is quite a funny pic !

London

"I got photobombed by the dog but didn't notice until a week or so after I posted it I got a message from a background expert to point out the dogs big face

"

Oh god I'm now having flashbacks to a bad profile I once saw. Sex pictures with the dog in the background. Quite a few times ??

We have such a laugh at some, it’s incredible how many people don’t stop to think that maybe a selfie in a dirty bathroom with stuff everywhere whilst wearing nothing but a high vis is going to fill their box to the brim

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"I got photobombed by the dog but didn't notice until a week or so after I posted it I got a message from a background expert to point out the dogs big face

"

Didn’t think animals were allowed in Fab pics, we had ours removed once because of a cat, the pic was myself (AJ) and a lovely female friend, we were on a kitchen table having fun and the cat was on the floor in the background oblivious lol

I always take up the whole picture lol..

But always check the background

» Add a new message to this topic