FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > prisoners

prisoners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so I've seen in the paper that some prisoners are using smuggled phones to chat to women on dating/sex sites ect...

So if you had been chatting to someone for a while and really liked them and got on well, then you find out they are actually in prison would you continue contact?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Depends on what they were in for, but they probably wouldn't tell me the truth anyway so no I'd cut ties

"Depends on what they were in for, but they probably wouldn't tell me the truth anyway so no I'd cut ties "

Yes thats what i was thinking.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Given that visits have been suspended since March, I'd suggest most of them are having phones taken in to contact family and loved ones.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would never be in that situation but it would depend on what they were in jail for.

"Given that visits have been suspended since March, I'd suggest most of them are having phones taken in to contact family and loved ones."

But they are not allowed mobile phones at all.

Any prisoner using a mobile phone is breaking the law.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

It’s one of my weird fantasies of being crossdressed in a Prison

But the reality of big Dave getting his kicks from seeing my pictures and communicating with me.

What’s the question again

"It’s one of my weird fantasies of being crossdressed in a Prison

But the reality of big Dave getting his kicks from seeing my pictures and communicating with me.

What’s the question again "

You just answered it.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

You just answered it. "

Sorry chatting with Dave now

By *plforme500Man  over a year ago

Shirley

"so I've seen in the paper that some prisoners are using smuggled phones to chat to women on dating/sex sites ect...

So if you had been chatting to someone for a while and really liked them and got on well, then you find out they are actually in prison would you continue contact?"

Not for what that scumbag did.

I know you’re talking hypothetically though.

You just answered it.

Sorry chatting with Dave now "

I'm that case I will leave you and Dave to it.

"so I've seen in the paper that some prisoners are using smuggled phones to chat to women on dating/sex sites ect...

So if you had been chatting to someone for a while and really liked them and got on well, then you find out they are actually in prison would you continue contact?

I know you’re talking hypothetically though. "

You obviously read the same thing as me and I couldn't agree more but it did me thinking there must be others.

southend

"Given that visits have been suspended since March, I'd suggest most of them are having phones taken in to contact family and loved ones.

Any prisoner using a mobile phone is breaking the law. "

I know.

However, by the very nature of being in custody, many don't give a fig about the law.

"Given that visits have been suspended since March, I'd suggest most of them are having phones taken in to contact family and loved ones.

Any prisoner using a mobile phone is breaking the law.

I know.

However, by the very nature of being in custody, many don't give a fig about the law."

I'm aware.

I wanted to know what people would do if they found out they were chatting with someone in prison.

I’d make a catfish account, chat from that, find out they’re in prison and tell them I’m grassing them up.

Then when they get out, they’ll go looking for the catfish

I see no problems

People in prison are on fab! I've spoken to someone on my old account , sent me a photo from his cell!

"

However, by the very nature of being in custody, many don't give a fig about the law."

I was chatting to a woman on here for ages. Getting on like a house on fire. Turned out to be Charles Bronson...

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"People in prison are on fab! I've spoken to someone on my old account , sent me a photo from his cell! "

I've been messaged by someone in prison on here. Said he and his cellmate were sat looking at and "enjoying" my pics. Freaked me out; swift block!

I have spoken to someone on a mobile in prison as well. I knew they could get phones in but with 4g, now they have internet

Nope. I’d find out their name, get a face pic and which prison and then I’d report it. Regardless of what they were in for.

By *plforme500Man  over a year ago

Shirley

Some very interesting points here. I know somebody who is in prison and when chatting to them (in a mobile in their cell) they told me the generic taxpayer would be disgusted at what they actually have access too. And that’s just the stuff they’re allowed to have.

Back to the original topic though, it’s a bit creepy isn’t it!

I'd be very surprised if I found myself in that situation

Beyond that, I'd have a word with myself for not twigging sooner that something was a bit off

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

I'm guessing this explains the can't accommodate can't travel on some profiles then..

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Women do like bad boys, so I assume most of them would.

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

This actually happened to me. A good few years ago and it wasnt on here. I didnt persue.

It was a bad crime. Hes out now and a changed person but still no.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I had a fab meet with someone who had spent 6yrs in jail. He had been a rogue in his youth and had gunshot scars to remind him. A lovlier guy you could not meet who had managed to turn his life around.

By *borofucktoyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

I wouldn't want to use the phone he was using at the very least

I know you’re talking hypothetically though. "

Who?

So if you had been chatting to someone for a while and really liked them and got on well, then you find out they are actually in prison would you continue contact?"

Heck no

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

I don't see why you would want to get involved with somone like that they ain't in prison for the fun of it now

That's the thing about liars sometimes you never find out

By *uck1buddyMan  over a year ago

midlands

There’s just as bad as people on the outside of a prison than inside one. Just because they have a “prison” label on there head doesn’t automatically mean they’re animals.

Some people are embarrassed they’ve been to prison, some not, some have no other choice.

"Women do like bad boys, so I assume most of them would."

No, some of us really don't

west

"There’s just as bad as people on the outside of a prison than inside one. Just because they have a “prison” label on there head doesn’t automatically mean they’re animals.

Some people are embarrassed they’ve been to prison, some not, some have no other choice. "

What do mean some don't have a choice they made their choice by committing the crime no some offences are worse than others they are still criminals up or down so quit defending them embarrassed my god I've heard it all now

"There’s just as bad as people on the outside of a prison than inside one. Just because they have a “prison” label on there head doesn’t automatically mean they’re animals.

Some people are embarrassed they’ve been to prison, some not, some have no other choice. "

That is true, but there is a difference between someone having been in prison and someone who is in prison using devices illegally to contact people whether that be on fab or elsewhere.

Prison should not be a holiday camp, communication with the outside world is limited for a reason. Victim intimidation, drug dealing, gang related matters, sex offenders etc, the list goes on.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I’d make a catfish account, chat from that, find out they’re in prison and tell them I’m grassing them up.

Then when they get out, they’ll go looking for the catfish

I see no problems"

Sounds like a good plan queenie

midlands

Some people are embarrassed they’ve been to prison, some not, some have no other choice.

That is true, but there is a difference between someone having been in prison and someone who is in prison using devices illegally to contact people whether that be on fab or elsewhere.

Prison should not be a holiday camp, communication with the outside world is limited for a reason. Victim intimidation, drug dealing, gang related matters, sex offenders etc, the list goes on."

Totally Agree. I was just getting across the “prison tag”

west

Prison should not be a holiday camp, communication with the outside world is limited for a reason. Victim intimidation, drug dealing, gang related matters, sex offenders etc, the list goes on."

Thank you glad I'm not the only one that's had their weetabix today

midlands

What do mean some don't have a choice they made their choice by committing the crime no some offences are worse than others they are still criminals up or down so quit defending them embarrassed my god I've heard it all now "

I’ll defend them all I like.

There’s people that are born into this world and don’t have a choice. Moms and dads junkies and they don’t have the proper guidance. There are also people that protect their families who may never been in trouble with the law before. So I suggest before you jump on the band wagon think about what you say in the future.

It's knowing where the phone gets hidden, would put me off....specially if they had iPhone 11 extra large.....

west

What do mean some don't have a choice they made their choice by committing the crime no some offences are worse than others they are still criminals up or down so quit defending them embarrassed my god I've heard it all now

There’s people that are born into this world and don’t have a choice. Moms and dads junkies and they don’t have the proper guidance. There are also people that protect their families who may never been in trouble with the law before. So I suggest before you jump on the band wagon think about what you say in the future. "

So your defending rapists, pedos murderers ect wtf is wrong with you il say what the hell I like to those who defend scum

By *234ormoreCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

There’s people that are born into this world and don’t have a choice. Moms and dads junkies and they don’t have the proper guidance. There are also people that protect their families who may never been in trouble with the law before. So I suggest before you jump on the band wagon think about what you say in the future. "

Have you been in prison or in one now by any chance ??

west

There’s people that are born into this world and don’t have a choice. Moms and dads junkies and they don’t have the proper guidance. There are also people that protect their families who may never been in trouble with the law before. So I suggest before you jump on the band wagon think about what you say in the future.

Have you been in prison or in one now by any chance ??"

Well for someone that's not looking for drama is certainly not showing it here

Hmmm interesting; guess I would have to go for the depending on what they did proviso, but then I might be more interested in finding out all about that instead, being the inquisitive soul that I am.

Prisons are going to give prisoners mobile phones because they haven't had any visits since march. It's happening within the law now.

No Lorna. If I found out, I would stop chatting. It would have all been a lie as something this major should really be outed early on

midlands

So your defending rapists, pedos murderers ect wtf is wrong with you il say what the hell I like to those who defend scum "

You need to read post correctly. Nowhere in there have I said the above.

midlands

Have you been in prison or in one now by any chance ??"

Nope but Im a key worker that works with young and vulnerable and young offenders!

By *erb51Man  over a year ago

northants/Birmingham

What if you found out they had been to prison before but for nothing too serious?

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

I have hmp the Verne as a neighbour, yes gary glitter is in there. Often profiles pop up with in quarter mile, cant travel cant accommodate as they live there

Then theres hmp yoi around the corner, again profiles from there appear on here.

Would I give anyone the time of day from either? Hell no! Its obvious why they are in the Verne and the yoi is now max security....any other prison falls out of my distance range

"I had a fab meet with someone who had spent 6yrs in jail. He had been a rogue in his youth and had gunshot scars to remind him. A lovlier guy you could not meet who had managed to turn his life around."

Oh i totally agree that people can and do reform.

But if he had messaged you from his prison would you have stayed in contact.

I know you’re talking hypothetically though.

Who?"

It was about the man who was prison for killing Reese Jones.

The reason I didn't mention who in the OP is I didn’t want people get up in the who.

I was interested to see what people would do.

"No Lorna. If I found out, I would stop chatting. It would have all been a lie as something this major should really be outed early on "

Thats exactly my thinking.

Plus you couldn't be sure what they were in prison for and the idea that my photos would be shown around to goodness knows who would really put me off.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

*block* & *delete*

No

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

I've been messaged on here by someone in prison. When I said I didn't think they were allowed phones he told me it had been smuggled in.

Bizarrely I'd been on a social 2 days prior with one of the governors of that prison.

Slightly awkward!

southend

"Prisons are going to give prisoners mobile phones because they haven't had any visits since march. It's happening within the law now. "

But they aren't going to be internet enabled, and they will still only be able to call approved numbers.

By *ngel_vs_devil33Woman  over a year ago

i’ll let you know

Think it all depends on the crime, everyone has their own opinions. X

"Prisons are going to give prisoners mobile phones because they haven't had any visits since march. It's happening within the law now.

But they aren't going to be internet enabled, and they will still only be able to call approved numbers. "

Yeah , face time. It's internet

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

No I wouldn't continue to chat OP as they are breaking the law by having a phone in prison. So I would block and report.

Incidentally blocked a couple of people on this forum...

If they were upfront I think I could manage it depending on what they’re in for and how long they have. But as they weren’t honest, even if that was because they were worried about judgement, I couldn’t. I think they’d owe People honesty from the beginning, they deserve to make that decision before they start to really like you.

If they're using a smuggled phone in prison then they have quite clearly learnt nothing from their mistakes and have zero regard for the law. So no, I would not continue contact with someone so untrustworthy.

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"If they're using a smuggled phone in prison then they have quite clearly learnt nothing from their mistakes and have zero regard for the law. So no, I would not continue contact with someone so untrustworthy. "

Interesting thread.

Couple of organ wasting bellends who think all prisoners are scum - Congratulations for never making a mistake in your life (thought not!)

I spent 2 years inside (really dont give a single shite about any negative opinions either)

I started out as I went in, got a mobile (cost £300 for a £10 phone) saved me loads of money instead of ringing people on the prison phone (45p a minute or something) on £7 a week for some prisoners takes up most of their money (lucky i was getting £35 a week by the end) I carried on with my social media aswell, I wouldnt go as far as using a dating site though...

Seen some comments about holiday camps - somewhat true, I had and xbox and a few other bits,

But

It can be hard, it is what you make it, all of the tools are there to help you change your life.

I know work in Prisons giving speeches and running workshops.

Imagine that outcome eh Mr all Prsoners are Scum, up yours

"Interesting thread.

Couple of organ wasting bellends who think all prisoners are scum - Congratulations for never making a mistake in your life (thought not!)

I spent 2 years inside (really dont give a single shite about any negative opinions either)

I started out as I went in, got a mobile (cost £300 for a £10 phone) saved me loads of money instead of ringing people on the prison phone (45p a minute or something) on £7 a week for some prisoners takes up most of their money (lucky i was getting £35 a week by the end) I carried on with my social media aswell, I wouldnt go as far as using a dating site though...

Seen some comments about holiday camps - somewhat true, I had and xbox and a few other bits,

But

It can be hard, it is what you make it, all of the tools are there to help you change your life.

"

Respect man. Really good that you give back as well!

"Interesting thread.

But

Respect man. Really good that you give back as well! "

Thank you, if I can you my experience just to help 1 person turn their life around, i'll be happy with that

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"Women do like bad boys, so I assume most of them would."
I don't

"Women do like bad boys, so I assume most of them would.I don't "

Girls like bad boys but they don't impress women.

There's all sorts on here , convicts and police decoys too.

Even the odd murderer but you can't talk about that

southend

"Interesting thread.

But

"

Good for you. My job is to help people resettle back in the community, to stop the cycle. But you can reach the guys on a level I could never reach.

Keep on going.

"Interesting thread.

But

Good for you. My job is to help people resettle back in the community, to stop the cycle. But you can reach the guys on a level I could never reach.

Keep on going."

Hats off to you.

The hardest part of prison is walking out of those gates into uncertainty

"Interesting thread.

But

"

It’s not as easy life inside as people think. Yes they have access to something the public may think is unfair...but they are paying a price and some really with the support can and do turn things around. That’s what it is supposed to be about. As a former prison officer, some of these men work really hard to get the “luxury” items they have. Yes they are there for a reason but in essence no different to any one of us. You never know what’s around the corner....the most rewarding job I’ve done.

midlands

"Interesting thread.

But

"

Top lad. This is all o was trying to get across but got shot down. Well done pal keep up the good work

midlands

"Interesting thread.

But

It’s not as easy life inside as people think. Yes they have access to something the public may think is unfair...but they are paying a price and some really with the support can and do turn things around. That’s what it is supposed to be about. As a former prison officer, some of these men work really hard to get the “luxury” items they have. Yes they are there for a reason but in essence no different to any one of us. You never know what’s around the corner....the most rewarding job I’ve done. "

I bet you was really popular as a pricing officer lol

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I had a fab meet with someone who had spent 6yrs in jail. He had been a rogue in his youth and had gunshot scars to remind him. A lovlier guy you could not meet who had managed to turn his life around.

Oh i totally agree that people can and do reform.

But if he had messaged you from his prison would you have stayed in contact. "

No. That would have been a different story.

» Add a new message to this topic