FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Apparently I'm immune

Apparently I'm immune

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvySub87 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

I work for the co-op. I had major surgery just before the world went mad and had to have time off work but when I went back to work we were still very much in the thick of it. Lock down hadn't been eased off yet. On my first day back at work I was coughed on, sneezed on and touched by customers but I've been told that I'm not entitled to the bonus that everyone else is getting because I had time off at the beginning of the pandemic. So obviously I haven't put myself at risk enough by going to work and serving the general public. It's a fucking joke.

Sorry about the rant,just pissed off

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I work for the co-op. I had major surgery just before the world went mad and had to have time off work but when I went back to work we were still very much in the thick of it. Lock down hadn't been eased off yet. On my first day back at work I was coughed on, sneezed on and touched by customers but I've been told that I'm not entitled to the bonus that everyone else is getting because I had time off at the beginning of the pandemic. So obviously I haven't put myself at risk enough by going to work and serving the general public. It's a fucking joke.

Sorry about the rant,just pissed off"

That’s ridiculous! How can a company who supposedly value employees act like that! Take it further would be my suggestion!

Also the way people have been treated in supermarkets for trying to do their job through this Is disgusting. I hope those times you have mentioned have been dealt with by the police!

By *urvySub87 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

I wouldn't know how to take it further. It's head office decision so it's no good talking to them.

It just bugs me that morrison are giving staff £1000 bonus, waitrose staff get £25 per week that they work, basically every other store gets a bonus of some sort and I can't even get a weeks wage

» Add a new message to this topic