FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Masseurs

Masseurs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There seems to be a lot of them on here

I’d say 1 in 5 messages that I get are men who claim to be a Masseur.

Is it just me that finds this off putting? Maybe I’m too cynical but when I see it in the message title or text I just instantly think they are billy bullshitters and delete.

If I want a massage, fab wouldn’t be where I would look for one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

“Professional fondler” doesn’t really cut it though

By *edbath 5Man  over a year ago

london

Lovely to massage your bubbly boobs

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"“Professional fondler” doesn’t really cut it though "

Oh I dunno so much

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"“Professional fondler” doesn’t really cut it though

Oh I dunno so much"

You’re right; it’s better than amateur fondler. At least it suggests you’re good at it or have passed an exam

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There seems to be a lot of them on here

Is it just me that finds this off putting? Maybe I’m too cynical but when I see it in the message title or text I just instantly think they are billy bullshitters and delete.

If I want a massage, fab wouldn’t be where I would look for one "

Turkey

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

There are a couple of professional gems on here but you have to be prepared to search for them, as they don't need to search out women as they have a regular loyal fan base

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We have met some rather good masseurs ..between the dreamers .lol..Sue loves em ....x

By *ilvergreyMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

It's a strange one pay or play it's supposed to be a fun site but there's a few on here who'll play from money i think there could be more doing it for money as Time goes along who knows what is going to happen re corona virus un employment ect

I don't get it. If you're actually a professional, why would you give out massages for free? Lots of guys message to offer me free massages and I just think, I wouldn't do my day job for free, so why would you??

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

lol thought I was the only one. I find masseurs creepy. Paid once for a male massage, without telling me he stripped off. Absolutely hated it and walked out.

"I don't get it. If you're actually a professional, why would you give out massages for free? Lots of guys message to offer me free massages and I just think, I wouldn't do my day job for free, so why would you??"

I think because they think they will get their end away.

Maybe I should turn up, have the massage and then leave

I get really annoyed because I am a massage therapist. It's my job, I'm trained, insured and in a professional organisation. People don't realise they can cause injury and damage if they don't know what they are doing

"I don't get it. If you're actually a professional, why would you give out massages for free? Lots of guys message to offer me free massages and I just think, I wouldn't do my day job for free, so why would you??"

I certainly wouldn't!

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

south side

Im one of those. I offer my massage, free, to a select few fabbers. I learn a lot from giving _antra massage so people who are sexually uninhibited. Its a one way thing, i give pleasure, but dont take my sexual pleasure from massaging them. I know there are a lot of guys on here who think they are"masseurs", just be careful if you take them up on their offer, that you dont get hurt.

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Lol... yes any excuse to get hands on women’s body.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"“Professional fondler” doesn’t really cut it though

Oh I dunno so much

You’re right; it’s better than amateur fondler. At least it suggests you’re good at it or have passed an exam "

My thoughts exactly

"I don't get it. If you're actually a professional, why would you give out massages for free? Lots of guys message to offer me free massages and I just think, I wouldn't do my day job for free, so why would you??

Im one of those. I offer my massage, free, to a select few fabbers. I learn a lot from giving _antra massage so people who are sexually uninhibited. Its a one way thing, i give pleasure, but dont take my sexual pleasure from massaging them. I know there are a lot of guys on here who think they are"masseurs", just be careful if you take them up on their offer, that you dont get hurt. "

Yes I’m sure some may be genuine, but I have no intention of taking them up on their offer, especially when their opening line is ‘I’m a qualified Masseur, let me massage you for free’. Shudder.

Desperate guys think if they offer something for free that chicks pay for they'll be in there then whaddayno the cocks out spunking

Masseurs and gynaecologists

The funny thing is from experience the best birds don't want a cock pic or your endless cunt licking possibilities or as mentioned the expert massage like Sean Connery in James Bond.

They like how a guy looks , what he's wearing or smelling nice or cheeky banter ..

I should write a cuntin book

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's a more hands-on extension of jobs that are touted here, such as fireman, or military staff, that legitimises getting hands on to people lying vulnerable and naked, in their minds.

Massage work is very hard and giving it away freely undermines the dedication and hard work that these people invest to make a living.

If those offering it just performed at clubs it would offer the potential safety of scrutiny and observation of who they are and what they are doing. Perhaps that's the official route that we should take once clubs are open. Users are not permitted to gain financially here, so if they are to offer free massage services, they could provide it to anyone requesting it in a club environment, potentially in the open. Fab sometimes gets chancers who hide their commercial ventures and having such a large amount of men here offering massage helps to provide a cover for some who are differently looking for paying punters for their intimate services.

A lot of men here are often a little clueless and lacking in fab success. They can often be oblivious to how unattractive, widespread or sometimes pathetic their approach can be perceived.

Fab doesn't regulate service providers here because they are not permitted to be here. Unlike professional bodies that oversee the adherence to standards, this is absent here as the site doesn't promote such providers. There's no validation of credentials, identity, criminal records etc.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I haven’t had any of them messages in a while social distancing massages arnt the same

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Do you have to be professional to play football? Do you have to be professional to play the guitar? No we all do things in our life that we enjoy doing. I enjoy doing Tantric Massages. I’m not professional. I have been on workshops for it. I enjoy it. If you read my veris others do too. Yes sometimes it can end naughty. I always respect the boundaries that are set before hand.

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Do you have to be professional to play football? Do you have to be professional to play the guitar? No we all do things in our life that we enjoy doing. I enjoy doing Tantric Massages. I’m not professional. I have been on workshops for it. I enjoy it. If you read my veris others do too. Yes sometimes it can end naughty. I always respect the boundaries that are set before hand.

"

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

We met a qualified masseur (he was employed by a football team so think that counts) off here, he didn’t say he did massage beforehand but it came up in conversation so obviously arranged a second meet at his, all professionally done with the masseur table and gorgeous oil, I kept my pants on for the massage but the got wet very quickly, in fact I was wetter than an otters pocket half way through lol, think it was half the massage with strong hands and half the anticipation of what was to come next. I would certainly recommend it, very enjoyable

"Do you have to be professional to play football? Do you have to be professional to play the guitar? No we all do things in our life that we enjoy doing. I enjoy doing Tantric Massages. I’m not professional. I have been on workshops for it. I enjoy it. If you read my veris others do too. Yes sometimes it can end naughty. I always respect the boundaries that are set before hand.

"

Would you take your car to an uninsured, not fully qualified mechanic? No.

These are people's bodies, their health. Even the smallest contraindication can cause problems if no consultation has taken place beforehand.

If you find any good ones send them my way.

By *ovestrapMan  over a year ago

London

You do know you are hot right?

By *borofucktoyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"I haven’t had any of them messages in a while social distancing massages arnt the same "
yeah somehow standing 2m away and rubbing someone with a stick doesn't have the same appeal to it

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Would you take your car to an uninsured, not fully qualified mechanic? No.

These are people's bodies, their health. Even the smallest contraindication can cause problems if no consultation has taken place beforehand. "

No but I may have a go at fixing some things on my car myself. I’m not a professional mechanic either.

» Add a new message to this topic