FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Married men posing as single

Married men posing as single

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really annoyed Do Admin delete fake accounts ..we been talking to guy who said on his profile was single ...ysterday we got txt from his wife tell us to leave him alone ..we avnt spocken to him for months !! Obviously she found our phone number on his phone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That isn’t a fake account

But yes, admin do delete fake accounts.

We reported his account but angry his wife contacted us on our number

By *awk90Man  over a year ago

Hamburg, Germany

My absolutely real wife says those guys are unbelievable :p

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Admin are unlikely to delete the accounts of married men or women for claiming to be single.

"We reported his account but angry his wife contacted us on our number "

This is why having a cheap PAYG 'Fab' phone is a good idea

By *tickler2000Man  over a year ago

St Agnes

Same could be asked of couples profile where the male is the only one who meets.

I wonder some time if the female is even aware of her Fab account

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Being married and not saying doesn't make him fake. So what exactly did you report him for? I've met people on here who weren't exactly truthful and I've spoken to plenty who have lied about age being single etc doesn't make them fake. It never entered my mind to report any.

It's also the reason I don't give anyone my phone number until we have met and I trust them.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Being married and not saying doesn't make him fake. So what exactly did you report him for? I've met people on here who weren't exactly truthful and I've spoken to plenty who have lied about age being single etc doesn't make them fake. It never entered my mind to report any.

It's also the reason I don't give anyone my phone number until we have met and I trust them. "

don’t think you can report someone for being a lying bastard ..

[Removed by poster at 27/05/20 11:48:13]

"Being married and not saying doesn't make him fake. So what exactly did you report him for? I've met people on here who weren't exactly truthful and I've spoken to plenty who have lied about age being single etc doesn't make them fake. It never entered my mind to report any.

It's also the reason I don't give anyone my phone number until we have met and I trust them. "

Abuse & harressment from his wife & give out our personal phone number

"Abuse & harressment from his wife & give out our personal phone number "

His wife isn’t on fab, so unfair that you report him.

And I doubt he gave it to her, she probably found it

By *hilliandspiceMan  over a year ago

Wimborne

Spice is definitely for real, I've seen her. It's me I'm sometimes not so sure about

By *erotic_adventureMan  over a year ago

Scotland & London

"Spice is definitely for real, I've seen her. It's me I'm sometimes not so sure about "

Dont doubt yourself just pop a few pics of yourself Mr, onto your couples profile. Job done!

He's not fake. He's just a cheat

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

"Spice is definitely for real, I've seen her. It's me I'm sometimes not so sure about "

If you need a confirmation visit to prove she’s real ( after lockdown obvs!!). Im your man - i have a clipboard and a set of taxing questions!! As well as handcuffs, blindfold... egg whisk... don’t judge!!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

you gave your phone number to someone. If you receive abuse on that phone its your contract provider you should be contacting.

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

"Abuse & harressment from his wife & give out our personal phone number

you gave your phone number to someone. If you receive abuse on that phone its your contract provider you should be contacting."

Sounds like the guy is at fault all the way - his Mrs needs to speak to him - not you guys. You were innocent victims of a deception by the sounds of it!! As was she I guess.

It's also the reason I don't give anyone my phone number until we have met and I trust them. don’t think you can report someone for being a lying bastard .."

Sorry this made me giggle

My wife said that's bang out of order!

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I'm sorry that happened to you.

By *zoreanMan  over a year ago

Witney

You got wifed!

Wives are a pain in the ass

Here miss (raises hand)

I do have a note from my wife to explain...

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Here miss (raises hand)

I do have a note from my wife to explain..."

Ruins it for the single men that are single

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

lol I've spoken to a few wives in my time. Told me I'd broken their perfect marriage, obviously it wasn't but I stopped communicating with him.

"Ruins it for the single men that are single "

No it doesn’t. It makes them look even better.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

I get more annoyed at the single men that have a couples profile to get around the filters.

By *abarellaWoman  over a year ago

Warminster

"Really annoyed Do Admin delete fake accounts ..we been talking to guy who said on his profile was single ...ysterday we got txt from his wife tell us to leave him alone ..we avnt spocken to him for months !! Obviously she found our phone number on his phone "

I'd call that lesson learnt!!! Dont give out your number. Just block the number and move on.

"Really annoyed Do Admin delete fake accounts ..we been talking to guy who said on his profile was single ...ysterday we got txt from his wife tell us to leave him alone ..we avnt spocken to him for months !! Obviously she found our phone number on his phone "

Get him to fuck you.

Take some pics.

Send them to his wife afterwards.

Win win.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

It's often suggested "fakes" dont exist

Or that a profile containing lies is not a fake

verb (used with object), faked, fak·ing.

prepare or make (something specious, deceptive, or fraudulent):

to fake a report showing nonexistent profits.

to conceal the defects of or make appear more attractive, interesting, valuable, etc., usually in order to deceive:

The story was faked a bit to make it more sensational.

SEE MORE

verb (used without object), faked, fak·ing.

to fake something; pretend.

to give a fake to an opponent.

noun

anything made to appear otherwise than it actually is; counterfeit:

This diamond necklace is a fake.

I'd suggest the above definitions indeed suggest a number of profiles on fab could be reasonably articulated to be "fake" or to use a fair simile "disingenuous" or another "deceitful"

I dont greatly understand the great defence of the obvious fact fab does contain deceitful profiles simply because the adjective chosen is "fake"

Indeed it's not unreasonable to desire even if totally impractical to implement that deceitful and misleading profiles could be reported for their deceit ?

Obviously we are all internet adults and most of us expect a degree of truth bending but the line is there even if its subjective

I have to say op even though your gent is deceitful if fab tried to police that it would end up in utter chaos

Abusive phone calls from the wife are not imo a fab matter

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Which is why you dont let people know your number. Ive been on this site for a long time, and others, going back a good 15 years. Only two people have had my number in that time because i had been seeing them for years.

FAB isnt responsible for yours or his mistakes. He didnt break any site rules.

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

we should report you for shocking spelling and grammar! ??

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Next time you get a phone, get 1 with a dual SIM type. You can add a 2nd SIM and thus phone number, that can stop people hassling you on your main one. It also presents people tracking you down as easily. You don't have to carry 2 phones around, which can seem suspicious too.

People don't have to agree on fab to provide a truthful marital status. She may have gone through phone bills, his phone etc and he may not know she has contacted you. She's perhaps a decent person who got concerns about him and is really worried, her life seemingly fallen apart.

I had a similar call once and I was upset for her

By *hilliandspiceMan  over a year ago

Wimborne

"Spice is definitely for real, I've seen her. It's me I'm sometimes not so sure about

If you need a confirmation visit to prove she’s real ( after lockdown obvs!!). Im your man - i have a clipboard and a set of taxing questions!! As well as handcuffs, blindfold... egg whisk... don’t judge!!! "

Well regarding photos of myself - just had to re-check that there was at least one public photo of me. Yup, check, that will do, sure people would rather be looking at pictures of Spice anyway.

If you bring your clipboard (post lockdown of course) I strongly suspect that you probably wont be writing much down

Taxing questions I leave to my accountant, we prefer much simpler ones, which can involve cuffs and blindfolds, not yet an egg whisk but never say never.

By *leasure4leisureMan  over a year ago

south

I am married and have a single profile as mrs is not playing

We d both meet socially

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 28/05/20 08:21:39]

Cardiff

and very nice she is too.

There’s no ‘marital status’ on profiles, therefore do your research better, especially if giving out personal details (I.e. telephone number).

She must’ve found interesting messages as to have found your number amongst (potentially) hundreds of other numbers (mainly for genuine reasons) to make contact!

maybe it was him pretending to be his wife.. lol

anyone can send a text...

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Whose phone did she text from and how would she know that you were pestering him

What a tangled Web we weave

#allmenarebastards

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Didn’t you ask her if she fancied a mff?

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

so out of all the numbers she picked yours? Why had you been messaging him for her to say leave him alone? Anyway that's not to say hes fake infact hes not he just didnt disclosure is marital status so why would u want is account deleted ?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

The op isn't to blame for the guys wife contacting them. They believed he was single and acted accordingly, there's nothing wrong with that. He's to blame for lying to them and his wife.

The lesson to be learned is either don't give anyone your number or have a separate number for fab contacts.

We told her that said "nothing wrong with her marriage " lol he told her "he been take pics of couples to help them out " she sounded very niave ...but annoys us is we hadnt spoken with him for months he was unsuitable

"Really annoyed Do Admin delete fake accounts ..we been talking to guy who said on his profile was single ...ysterday we got txt from his wife tell us to leave him alone ..we avnt spocken to him for months !! Obviously she found our phone number on his phone so out of all the numbers she picked yours? Why had you been messaging him for her to say leave him alone? Anyway that's not to say hes fake infact hes not he just didnt disclosure is marital status so why would u want is account deleted ? "

He was pro photographer offered to do portfollio for us thats all but cheek of him was he wanted charge us £60

Lesson learnt I suppose for you OP never make same mistakes twice

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"He was pro photographer offered to do portfollio for us thats all but cheek of him was he wanted charge us £60"

Yes, that's the definition of a professional - someone who gets paid for / makes a living at something

"He was pro photographer offered to do portfollio for us thats all but cheek of him was he wanted charge us £60

Yes, that's the definition of a professional - someone who gets paid for / makes a living at something "

Yes but u dnt expect to get bloody txt messages from his wife tell us to stop messaging him ....his accounts been deleted so looks like his wifes caught up with him

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"He was pro photographer offered to do portfollio for us thats all but cheek of him was he wanted charge us £60

Yes, that's the definition of a professional - someone who gets paid for / makes a living at something

Yes but u dnt expect to get bloody txt messages from his wife tell us to stop messaging him ....his accounts been deleted so looks like his wifes caught up with him "

Well if he was touting for business through fab his profile would have been removed anyway.

I suspect a lot of people in his phone contacts received the same message you did.

Yes but u dnt expect to get bloody txt messages from his wife tell us to stop messaging him ....his accounts been deleted so looks like his wifes caught up with him "

Did you reply to her and explain?

Not at first she wldnt give his name or his screen name kept play silly games when we threatend to block her she calmed down ...

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

There’s not much admin can do to stop this as it’s not a fake account

I wouldn’t worry too much , years ago I entered into a 3 month relationship with a guy on here that was going through a divorce only to be contacted by his wife who was very much pregnant with his second child !!

A liar always finds a way ....

» Add a new message to this topic