FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Well done Easy Jet

Well done Easy Jet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My flights booked in January were cancelled yesterday,(14 days before departure) as expected.

I phoned up this morning to re-book for September bang on 8.00am when the call center opened. phone was answered immediately, gave them the details of the new flights I wanted and had an e-mail confirmation of my new bookings by 8.10 am.

I was expecting that to be a very painful process, but it was very efficient, no fuss, no hours on hold. Top marks Easy Jet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Were are u going ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That was easy

damn well done i should have left for Gran Canaria yesterday still have not got my money back

"Were are u going ?"

Fuerteventura.

Nottinghamshire

"damn well done i should have left for Gran Canaria yesterday still have not got my money back "
I'm still hoping to go in October

"damn well done i should have left for Gran Canaria yesterday still have not got my money back I'm still hoping to go in October "
really cockdown ends xmas eve you mark my words hey when i get my money back I'm going somewhere warm not because i need a tan I've got one but because i need to get away to somewhere quiet and tranquil

By *ddie04Man  over a year ago

Oz

"damn well done i should have left for Gran Canaria yesterday still have not got my money back "

I should have gone to Barcelona mid April I’m still waiting for my money back

"damn well done i should have left for Gran Canaria yesterday still have not got my money back

I should have gone to Barcelona mid April I’m still waiting for my money back "

yes not good is it I've been trying to get my money back for two months in a general email theyve intimated end of July

Nottinghamshire

"damn well done i should have left for Gran Canaria yesterday still have not got my money back I'm still hoping to go in October really cockdown ends xmas eve you mark my words hey when i get my money back I'm going somewhere warm not because i need a tan I've got one but because i need to get away to somewhere quiet and tranquil "
does it there not a exact date yet

"damn well done i should have left for Gran Canaria yesterday still have not got my money back I'm still hoping to go in October really cockdown ends xmas eve you mark my words hey when i get my money back I'm going somewhere warm not because i need a tan I've got one but because i need to get away to somewhere quiet and tranquil does it there not a exact date yet"
nope I've given up trying to contact them better things to do with my energy, can i come to airport with you?

"My flights booked in January were cancelled yesterday,(14 days before departure) as expected.

I phoned up this morning to re-book for September bang on 8.00am when the call center opened. phone was answered immediately, gave them the details of the new flights I wanted and had an e-mail confirmation of my new bookings by 8.10 am.

I was expecting that to be a very painful process, but it was very efficient, no fuss, no hours on hold. Top marks Easy Jet."

I had flights booked with Jet2. I had a couple of emails from them confirming the situation of no travel allowed. Then got a full refund without me even needing to contact them. I was VERY impressed and pleased.

" I've been trying to get my money back for two months in a general email theyve intimated end of July "

Maybe my experience was so positive because I didn't ask for my money back, simply changed my booking.

We can all bitch with some just cause, but the reality is they need to hang on to cash to feed unavoidable cashflow obligations while there is no new cash coming in to replenish whats going out. its their survival.

" I've been trying to get my money back for two months in a general email theyve intimated end of July .

Maybe my experience was so positive because I didn't ask for my money back, simply changed my booking.

We can all bitch with some just cause, but the reality is they need to hang on to cash to feed unavoidable cashflow obligations while there is no new cash coming in to replenish whats going out. its their survival. "

yes but i had a time slot and it doesn't appear again this year, especially now

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I’m pleased you had a good experience OP. Hopefully things will improve for others as well now

» Add a new message to this topic