FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single male cuckolds

Single male cuckolds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rnmrs_notts OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm seeing alot of single guys asking for females to cuckold them.

I dont get it surely a cuck has to be married or in a long term relationship before they can become a cuck, isnt that the whole point or am i missing something?

P.s no offense is intended by this thread

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They probably just wanna watch tbh

As I've got cuckolding listed in my interests I get a lot of guys asking if I can cuckold them. I find it puzzling.

They clearly don’t know what the definition of cuck is then.

By *rnmrs_notts OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

For us cuckold is about the intensity of watching the women you love not Mary down the road. Each to there own I guess but I dont understand how it can be classed as cuckold

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"As I've got cuckolding listed in my interests I get a lot of guys asking if I can cuckold them. I find it puzzling."

They have seen the word and use it thinking it will involve them getting their end away! They obviously don't understand the meaning of the word.

" I dont understand how it can be classed as cuckold"

It isn't. They've misunderstood.

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

I really want this. I get what you are saying but i would be happy to start off as fwb and hopefully progress enjoying a sexual relationship with the lady and some cuck fun also. There are enough people on the site to assume some women will be looking for this if they are like me ie previously been in such a type of relationship and want to be in one again.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I think a lot get off on the idea of being treated like a cuck. Just because they currently haven't got a partner doesn't really change anything. In real life a cuck wouldn't know he was a cuck anyway, his wife would be off doing what she pleased without his knowledge. In the fetishised cuck role play it's different.

We are actively looking for a sub male to be basically treated as a cuck but it's amazing how many are interested then go silent when they realise that their not actually going to get their leg over

By *inranWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I guess it's the different between role play and lifestyle.

I love so much kink that only works for me as part of an established dynamic and not in isolated sessions. But for other people they can roleplay and compartmentalise the fantasy.

By *elicatedelicateCouple  over a year ago

Southside

I think they’re saying that they’re capable of being your cuck down the line if you hooked up. That’s what they mean.

Form experience cuckoldry is incredible xx

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

"I think they’re saying that they’re capable of being your cuck down the line if you hooked up. That’s what they mean.

Form experience cuckoldry is incredible xx"

This is exactly right x

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"For us cuckold is about the intensity of watching the women you love not Mary down the road. Each to there own I guess but I dont understand how it can be classed as cuckold"

I love the idea of cuckhold and l roleplayed it with an ex.

I still love it as a fantsy but I agree it only really works where you both have that dynamic.

» Add a new message to this topic