FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Adding you profile name across the middle of all your pics

Adding you profile name across the middle of all your pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-elle OP   Woman  over a year ago

Romford

I've recently discovered that there is a woman on kik using my profile pics and another woman's too possibly a few folks for all I know. reeling in guys, can I do anything to prevent this ie post my profile name across the middle of existing pics? I've updated my status. Which might help but she just wrote back saying that would give more traction wtf.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've recently discovered that there is a woman on kik using my profile pics and another woman's too possibly a few folks for all I know. reeling in guys, can I do anything to prevent this ie post my profile name across the middle of existing pics? I've updated my status. Which might help but she just wrote back saying that would give more traction wtf. "

Adding a watermark is a good start, theres a few apps floating about or if you're using a PC it's pretty easy.

Unfortunately if the scumbag stealing pics is any good with photoshop it's removed quite easily.

It's disgusting people steal pictures of others to "gain traction".... shameful.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic